PDA

View Full Version : Wow, I've never seen anyone shoot flecks of spittle from their eyes before!

Chang Style Novice
08-20-2004, 07:44 AM
http://www.oliverwillis.com/node/view/329

MasterKiller
08-20-2004, 08:37 AM
She's a FOX News puppet, with an obvious conservative agenda.

Why don't they ask Bush why he didn't show up for his national guard duty. An AWOL president is a much better story.

The same guy that funds Swift Boat Veterens is the same guy who funded Bush's run for govenor, and the same guy that orchestrated the ad hominem attacks against Dukakis.

Chang Style Novice
08-20-2004, 08:45 AM
Oh, I know - I've read her idiotic swill in various places before. But still, the look on her face is priceless there.

Spark
08-20-2004, 10:42 AM
Do you think he could get Anne Coulter on the show?

Or has he!?

Starchaser107
08-20-2004, 11:30 AM
yeh i saw her on tv this morning spewing her bullshuckles , after a while i zoned out the garbage she was saying and just thought about what it would be like to have her blow me. she is kind of cute i think... if you can get past the propoganda machine... i think there's a real good lay underneath.

MasterKiller
08-20-2004, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by Starchaser107
yeh i saw her on tv this morning spewing her bullshuckles , after a while i zoned out the garbage she was saying and just thought about what it would be like to have her blow me. she is kind of cute i think... if you can get past the propoganda machine... i think there's a real good lay underneath. Don't tell her that. She has no idea why people would focus on her looks. It just blows her mind.

As I am seated at the table with Matthews, who I am meeting for the first time, he cracks a joke--and not in a well-meaning way--about how I look. (There are quite a few people who are hung up on this.) "Are you sure you are old enough to be on the show? What are you? 28?" I grit my teeth. He badgers me again with the same question. I politely answer his question and supply my age.

(I wonder how Matthews' wife, the respected TV journalist Kathleen Matthews, who hosts a show about working women, would react if informed about her husband's treatment of a fellow female journalist. I've been in the business a dozen years and would be happy to talk to Mrs. Matthews about my firsthand experience with Neanderthal chauvinism in the workplace.)

http://michellemalkin.com/archives/000418.htm

Starchaser107
08-20-2004, 11:35 AM
where's my brontasaurus bone club, somebody's coming to the cave with me tonight.

David Jamieson
08-20-2004, 11:57 AM
if you check out ann's site theres a pic of her in a black leather mini skirt on the steps of some building in washington or somewhere.

she looks hot in that.

I'm not sure if I've been quite so bored by someone as these two though. Malkin and Coulter. Man, I was nodding off reading their insane rants...err i mean notes...hahaha

Starchaser107
08-20-2004, 12:08 PM
sooo...

who do you think would win the contest?

good head #1 (http://www.jewishworldreview.com/cols2/hillary.fressing.jpg)

or

" i give better value, call me hoover" (http://www.pbs.org/newshour/images/political_wrap/july-dec02/pw7_8-23.jpg)

David Jamieson
08-20-2004, 04:47 PM
uh, the second girl is hotness compared to the old senator gal lol.

but i would still take me loving goodness of a wife over both...and ann, miniskirt and neo con attitude or not!

IronFist
08-20-2004, 10:28 PM
This is exactly why I avoid politics. They're so freaking annoying. This article makes it look like she's wrong, but he was trying to put words in her mouth. I swear it's so irritating. All she was doing was trying to quote something she'd read and he tries to make it seem like it was her accusations all along. What a tool.

Ok, so I don't know the background for either of these people or what they're talking about, but why was he trying to put words in her mouth?

btw, I'd hit it :eek: :D

Starchaser107
08-21-2004, 07:52 AM
she definately has a serious potential problem. she better look about turning that factor into a selling point for her arguements , or some kind of platform for something... or get out of the spotlight. Because so far everyone's been saying the same thing.

Chang Style Novice
08-21-2004, 06:40 PM
As I see it, Matthews wasn't trying to put words in Malkin's mouth - he was trying to get her to take a position instead of permitting her to traffic in innuendo. Matthews always gave Malkin the option to say "No, I'm not saying Kerry threw a grenade at himself to get a purple heart." But she persisted in saying "maybe he did - some people seem to think so." Which is IMO just a way of spreading the rumors that he did in fact do such a thing while maintaining plausible deniability.

MasterKiller
08-23-2004, 06:35 AM
http://whitehousewest.com/

Starchaser107
08-23-2004, 06:41 AM
saw clips from another interview over the weekend, I guess she's
stirring up a whole lot of contraversy with her baeting around the Bush tactics.
my favourite : " So you think that Kerry shot himself on purose to get a purple heart?"
"but , but the other veterans"
"no, where does it say he shot himself..and do you think he shot himself..on purpose?"

how'd she get this far in life?