PDA

View Full Version : Eggs

S.Teebas
07-07-2001, 04:41 AM
Hi,
Can someone please explain to me what standing on eggs is all about?

http://cheungswingchun.com/Images/2000%20Summer%20Camp/Eggs/WC.eggs.jpeg

S.Teebas

Sihing73
07-07-2001, 05:32 AM
Hello,

Standing on eggs is a top secret Wing Chun technique taught only to the most trusted students. Once this method is learned one will never go hungry as he or she can produce their own food by expelling it from their butt. They will also have a foolproof method to use against grapplers, and just imagine the surprise when you are in th mount and can eject this oblong object into the opponents face.

Actually, it is nothing more than a trick used to impress the uniformed. Much like laying on a bed of nails. People who do it claim it is an example of their Chi power. If you want to really impress me then I would ask that this person stand on just one or at most two eggs without breaking them. Then I will be impressed. Likewise, if you can lie on a bed of nails then you should be able to stand on just one, right? The trick is to allow your body weight to be dispersed over the larger area formed by the "bed" or carton of eggs.

Oh, well, back to reality and training.

Peace,

Dave

old jong
07-07-2001, 05:45 AM
Oh la la!...I want to be a kung fu master and walk on eggs too! :D

edward
07-07-2001, 01:34 PM
your suppose to do it with uncooked eggs..

no wonder it never worked for me.

doh!

old jong
07-07-2001, 04:36 PM
Hey,I had some for breakfast! I had to break them! :D I can easyly walk on bacon!...Is that good? :rolleyes:

IronFist
07-07-2001, 09:48 PM
haha, some 12 year old girl walked across 8 cartons of eggs on Jay Leno last week! I had no idea she was actually a chi gung master!!!!????

Iron

tiger_1
07-08-2001, 02:31 AM
my friend old jong you are great ha ha ha . just strong and great . ok cool . that traning im see that is from jip man lineage , and im see one man wingchunger tho is from croatia and that man can do that allso . ok cool just frinedly tiger_1 ( fine texnic and strong mind) :cool:

/

Eric
07-08-2001, 10:19 AM
I want to see him take the eggs out of the carton, and lay them on the floor on their sides and try to stand on them. Bet ya no one can do that...

Troy
07-08-2001, 01:00 PM
is it william cheung?

-The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war-

S.Teebas
07-09-2001, 06:23 AM
..the one and only!