PDA

View Full Version : att bl haters post here.., free shot

blooming lotus
08-20-2004, 08:04 PM
noticed recently that the boards are becomming overrun with Bl trolling / hating comment.

Please feel free to hit me with your worst and keep it off the real chats ha??

open so shoot

Answer : I hate BL because:

roll on :cool:

fire

SevenStar
08-20-2004, 08:05 PM
It's not fun doing it this way... it's like good comedy - it's gotta be done at the right moment or nobody will get it.

cerebus
08-20-2004, 08:06 PM
Stop saying stupid things on the real threads for us to comment on and the real threads will be free of such comments. You'd think that would be simple and easy enough.

SPJ
08-20-2004, 08:40 PM
Nobody hates you per se.

I never mind that you troll at my few threads. I troll at your treads, too.

But if others do not like you opinions, so be it.

If you do not like others to change your opinions, then do not try to change other's opinions into your opinions, either.

If you like to stretch in the warm-up then do it.

Others think that it is no use, let them be.

No need to justify everything under the sun to prove your way is the way.

If people do not agree with you, they must hate you.

Nope. people just do not agree with you.

You have more friends on the forum than you think.

:D

Felipe Bido
08-20-2004, 09:05 PM
I thought you were talking about Bruce Lee...:p

rubthebuddha
08-20-2004, 11:09 PM
no, just the imitation guy bruce li.

SPJ
08-21-2004, 12:18 AM
Actually, people who keep nagging on you are the ones that care most about you.

My mom for example.

Why you stand on one foot for 1 h? Mom, this is called Golden chicken stand.

Why don't you go to the public library where you can find young girls? Why went to the Buddist temple library, there are only monks and nuns? Mom, I am studying Buddhism.

Why spent all you allowances on old books? Mom, these are out of print boxing books.

Why don't you go and have a date with a young girl? Why do you always go to the temple and za zen with old monks? Mom, I am learning how to think and meditate.

Why you keep hitting the punch bag, you will get hurt eventually, you know? Mom, I know what I am doing. I am practicing my stance and Fa Jin.

Why you want to practice Wushu 4 to 6 hours everyday? Why can't you be a normal kid? Why?

Mom, why can you just be happy for me for what I am?

And stop worrying. I am in good hands of many good teachers.

If you want people to see in your way, you have to see in their ways first.

blooming lotus
08-21-2004, 12:58 AM
I understand different perspectives and the right to have one, but it is really such a big ask to find decent people interacting decently these days??

Kristoffer
08-21-2004, 02:41 AM
I think cerebus is overreacting. It's not like anyones forcing you to read her posts. It's not like she posts racist threads over and over again like jun_erh does.
Grow up dude and use the ignore function.

Starchaser107
08-21-2004, 07:49 AM
i don't hate you i'm just miserable.
:D don't take it to heart.

SaMantis
08-21-2004, 08:29 AM
Me, I don't have a problem with you bl so no potshots here.

Posting a stupid comment/question isn't a big deal, everyone does it. Just don't be so defensive. In the same vein, don't worrying about establishing your authority as an expert in something (i.e., ex-olympian, teacher, mom, etc.), most everyone here is basically an armchair expert anyway.

Think of the forum as a big locker room full of overgrown teenagers snapping each other with towels. If you wanna snap someone with your towel, fine, but expect to be snapped back.

Kristoffer
08-21-2004, 08:53 AM
don't snap towels on the ORA models, unless they ask you to

KC Elbows
08-21-2004, 10:53 AM
I don't hate you any more than the Fiendish Doctor Fu Manchu hates all those pathetic british people he entraps. Were I Fu Manchu, and you british, I'd probably lock you in a room with a computer, surgically remove your fingers and nose, (to prevent you from typing), then post things that you'd posted in the past, and read every dissenting response to you, but never let you respond in your name, not as a means to help you reach nirvana, but merely because I'm the Fiendish Doctor Fu Manchu. As you slowly became insane, I'd fill the chamber with dung beatles, and you would drown in a sea of carapace and feeler and writhing insect limbs while I laughed and played a song I myself wrote for my massive pipe organ, entitled Dung Beatles in B.

This is clearly not hate.

cerebus
08-21-2004, 12:44 PM
LOL! I love KC Elbows' post! :D

Anyway, yes I did go over the top with my rant, but no more so than BL goes over the top with her BS. It just gets so annoying when she comes onto the forum and spreads all sorts of disinformation and lies.

She's teaching Chinese kids improper English which will get them laughed at if they actually try to use it and that's bad enough, but then she tries her hardest to convince people who have tried to guide her to the correct English usage that they are ignorant and don't know what they are talking about.

She tries to diseminate incorrect training information based on her flawed (and often downright inverted) ideas of human physiology. Most people here seem to know better, but one day someone will take her seriously and end up getting injured because of it.

She acts all "high and mighty look-at-me I'm an expert" then tells other people to to control their ego and goes on to talk about how humble she is.

She talks in one post about committing suicide and says she's crying and asks me if I'm proud of myself, then goes on to lecture me about growing up and acting mature.

Oh well, I know there's nothing I can do about it. There's no way she'll ever grow up or open her mind enough to realize the truth of anything I've said here sooo.......... troll away BL, troll away! :rolleyes:

Brad
08-21-2004, 01:11 PM
Hey blooming lotus,

If strangers comments are bothering you so much, then do you think maybe it's time to take a bit of a break from message boards? At least that's what I usually try to do... You could divert that extra emotional energy into something more important like putting even more time into your lesson plans, working on your plan for opening a school, or doing something for your unborn child(you're still pregnant, right?). If cerebus's(or anyone elses comments) made you upset and the least bit suicidal, then it's probably a good idea to cut yourself off from people that are making you feel that way(at least temporaraly) and immerse yourself in another activity that gives you more emotional satisfaction.

You could try the "ignore list" route(putting people that **** you off on your ignore list), but I find that it's sometimes too tempting to click the little read link to see what they're saying about me ;)

cerebus
08-21-2004, 01:24 PM
Actually, the whole pregnancy claim and her blather about suicide were just ploys to obtain sympathy and get people to stop calling her on her misrepresentation of facts. Well.... those along with her whole spiel about how hard her life was as a child, how she's lonely and drinking hard and working even harder.

There were times when I was inclined to believe at least SOME of that stuff, but she has so totally shot her credibility to heII that she really can't be believed about anything. My pity for her has since turned to scorn and disgust.

Water Dragon
08-21-2004, 04:02 PM
BL, this is the internet. You really shouldn't take it so personally.

Chang Style Novice
08-21-2004, 05:48 PM
You should, however, be more careful about what you say and how you say it. Otherwise, you may wind up saying something very different from what you mean.

See sig line for example. I hope!

blooming lotus
08-21-2004, 08:04 PM
no. I meant exactly what I said. you have no idea what ex-pats in china etc, go through on daily basis here ( even Gene can't or wont tolerate it for more than several weeks) and a lesser consituntialised person may've really taken your comment to heart. For god sake, I cried over the state of humanity. Imagine a naieve lil 19 yr old, copping the flack I have through the hardship we endure here preconditioned to western life and be able to read and speak and write , not to mention working our as*es off for little money, unable to find the food we kno to run our bodies at peak, and so on so forth.

Don't tell me I'm out of line by sharing hime truths. You guys have acted like as*es. End of story. Glad it didn't happen to some one else ........

Ps: Kc is an optimistic dude. Like to see you pull that one off. :rolleyes: I've seen and dealt with shyte and learned some jazz along the way, just because I have not substantiated nor rescource to share , doesn't mean I pay credit on your ideas, right to have it aside.

I know what I do, and that aside, I'll consider your thoughts. I'm also a sweet heart, but don't give KC threat / stand over jazz, bwecause then we're talking serious. Keep it light and informative ha ;)

and cerubus ( with a small c) , To make sweeping and uninformed statements is not more than I expect from you. My kids and advanced adults and even teacher students I 've taught, regularly and frequently tell me that I'm the best teacher they've ever had. So what If I get some free time , drink and exchange knowledge ( albeit incorrectly spelled or logisized) here. You're silly to think, no matter what you get off the other end of a keyboard, that you're getting an accurate take. Just like me perceiving you to be a totally evil ( though fighing it with the constitution or tolerance you present to have) and judgemental yet unlearned a * hole..... It's likely I just don't know , nor ever will by this means, you well enough.
There fore this is and will awlways be a generic take on ma competition in all respects.

Peace Cerebus...find some ha.

PPs: brad : no, suffered malnutrion in Zhengzhou in persuit of shaolin and coupled with a well desevered work out, bub didn't pull through, and fiance giot hit by a truck whilst riding hios motorbike on a typically unstructred / organised road, kinda needy at the same time, felt unsupported so regrettabley lost him too. ( don't feel bad for me though, alot of ex-pats have a similar story themselves)

PPPs: cerebus : we even ( at the uni I'm teaching at now ) get a psychological break down of what to expect and how the MAJORITY of ex-pats deakl with it. Alcoho. is a more than common means, and I don't care if in your naeiveity you have no clue how that comes to be. It's a common denomenator and mine is at least healthfully justifiabley.

what you don't know will never hurt ha. ;)

:cool:

Volcano Admim
08-21-2004, 08:13 PM
I like BL
Shes crazy but shes nice to me

Brad
08-21-2004, 08:17 PM
lol

blooming lotus
08-21-2004, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by Volcano Admim
I like BL
Shes crazy but shes nice to me

aren't we all :p :D :cool:

Volcano Admim
08-21-2004, 08:29 PM
actually
Yeah :D

CaptinPickAxe
08-21-2004, 08:32 PM
Need a little attention, BL? Getting lonely?
Well, come on by Texas sometime and we'll get you drunk, beat you up, and leave you at a busstop. We do that to all the people we love...

and, BL, you are no exception...:D

blooming lotus
08-21-2004, 08:36 PM
can we do something I haven't done recently??? :D :p

CaptinPickAxe
08-21-2004, 08:39 PM
we could always duct tape you to a tree and shoot rocks at you through a tennis ball launcher...

more exciting, isn't it?:D

cerebus
08-21-2004, 08:45 PM
LOL! bl (small b, small l), it's just not getting through to that dim little walnut you so egotistically call a brain, is it? You just proved everything I said about you! :p

Wow! What a total nutcase/ drama queen/ attention wh0re you are. You're never going to get that professional help I suggested are you? Always the "Oh poor me, sob, sob", "I always sacrifice myself for humanity, whine, complain". You know Mother Theresa you need to find yourself a convent and stay there.

Every time I figure your intelligence couldn't get any lower.... voila! You go and surprise me!

Sanity, bl...... find some ha.

Oh, and just so you know, yes I AM totally Evil (Capital E). MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!:p :p :p

blooming lotus
08-21-2004, 08:52 PM
no. I am the proffessional help and I 'm going to convince you, but I will remind you that my apptitude is above 90 % ish of the entire worlds' poopulation. Yes that in itself sounds crazy , but your imos' are speaking for themself.

I can't credit you. I'm sorry dude.

I evaluate sanity myself, but say what 'll get you further in your own mind. I think we all do ;) :cool:

cerebus
08-21-2004, 08:57 PM
WOW! Whew! :p I'm sure I must LOOK downright crazy sitting here laughing so hard my cheeks hurt after that post! :p :p I must look kinda like this: :D

blooming lotus
08-21-2004, 09:12 PM
laughter often hides truth

cerebus
08-21-2004, 09:18 PM
Oh yeah, I may be laughing but the REALLY funny part is that everything I've said is true!! I'm glad you finally agree with me bl! Now maybe we can start to help you. :p :p

blooming lotus
08-21-2004, 09:51 PM
okay . delsuion is great step to undrstanding it. I don't wanna talk to you anymore..........

cerebus
08-21-2004, 09:56 PM
I bet you don't! I'm not one to sit back & let you talk your foolishness without coming right back at you. Any time you want to get yourself embarrassed, you can come on back & try spewing your insane view of how the world is, I'll be happy to set ya' straight! ;)

blooming lotus
08-21-2004, 10:06 PM
if insane is rational by the book plus a breakdown on it, I'm guilty. Least I have a reference point... and you??

cerebus
08-21-2004, 10:17 PM
A reference point? Yeah, I studied psychology as part of my Criminal Justice requirements with Central Texas College European Campus (Vicenza, Italy). Prior to that I received training in Criminal Psych at the U.S. Army Military Police School (Fort McClellan Alabama) then 4 years of practical application as an Army cop. After that, further Psych training with the Vermont Criminal Justice Training Academy followed by more practical application as a state corrections officer.

Care to list your Psychology references?

Big_Phat_Wong
08-21-2004, 11:33 PM
Now now, take it easy on BL ya fookin vultures. :D She may be a bit flippant (in a Chuang Tzu/Jack Daniels kind of way), but at least her posts are never boring. Besides, sometimes you feel like a nut!

Rock on, BL. :cool:

unkokusai
08-22-2004, 03:58 AM
Originally posted by blooming lotus
no. I meant exactly what I said. you have no idea what ex-pats in china etc, go through on daily basis here

:rolleyes:

unkokusai
08-22-2004, 04:02 AM
no. I am the proffessional help and I 'm going to convince you, but I will remind you that my apptitude is above 90 % ish of the entire worlds' poopulation.

:eek: Holy smokes! This broad is just a bottomless pit of crazy!

blooming lotus
08-22-2004, 04:29 AM
that's it.... vent it all :cool:

unkokusai
08-22-2004, 04:31 AM
that's it.... vent it all :cool:

Impossible. You come up with fresh crap all the time. It's hard to keep up with your madness.

blooming lotus
08-22-2004, 04:34 AM
you're welcome. I knew this thread would be handy :cool:

unkokusai
08-22-2004, 04:37 AM
no. I meant exactly what I said. you have no idea what ex-pats in china etc, go through on daily basis here

:( Oh, the sad story of getting paid to do something you are unbelievably unqualified for! (In the unlikely event that this little part of your story is even true):rolleyes:

unkokusai
08-22-2004, 04:39 AM
My kids and advanced adults and even teacher students I 've taught, regularly and frequently tell me that I'm the best teacher they've ever had.

They've never had a teacher before? Wow!

blooming lotus
08-22-2004, 04:41 AM
I was going to let it ride, but not even mentioning the fact that it took me over several months to convince people I existed, ( and may not 've been able to prove it had Gene not received photos and spoken with me himself ) I have had everything questioned down to my sex and whether or not I am some old chinese man in alabama trolling or laughing from afar.

It's an intellegent thing to query but really.

Mr Punch
08-22-2004, 05:06 AM
LOL at KC and unkokusai.

Had enough of this bull**** myself, it's not even remotely amusing anymore.

Where I am, met a lot of expats, and the ones that lose it were usually ****wits in the first place. Some of them couldn't take the admiration from people needing something different, some of them realised they couldn't speak the **** language they were trying to teach, some of them just hit the bottle, random sex and self abuse so they could continue deluding themselves. But they were to a man/woman prime cases for mandatory sterilization/premature euthanasia/retroactive abortion. Just in the name of strengthening the gene pool, and getting rid of some of the environmental disaster being contributed to everytime some ****ed-up moron opens her legs to some mullet-wearing foreigner without protection.

Harsh? I'm only having a laugh!! LOL :D
Sorry, not as funny as KC, but to quote a movie:

I'd have you shaved sterilized and destroyed.

See, even that was funnier in the movie.

But for now, back on ignore you go.

Mr Punch
08-22-2004, 05:11 AM
Hope I've satisfied whatever ******* paranoid reason you had for making this thread BL.

Relieved to know I won't have to read your answer.

Now I can get back to learning some stuff.

Mr Punch
08-22-2004, 05:12 AM
Didn't know ******* was censored. Thanks BL! See I'm learning again already!!!

blooming lotus
08-22-2004, 05:15 AM
well there you go and it's done some good for already.

Really though, some people need to express their negativity apparently, and stiff as it makes me sound, besides the odd girly day, I'm pretty good with people lacking self - discipilne and their need to be crass.

cheers folks

does anyone else have a bad taste in their mouths??

SPJ
08-22-2004, 06:54 AM
Zen of a Bansai tree.

Daniel san (BL), there is a Zen in the Bansai tree.

Every body has a mind. There are seeds of wisdom. However, if you do not weed out the weeds and water the plant. Seeds may not have roots nor grow into a tree.

Mr. Miyagi (SPJ) what?

Daniel san, when you have a good thought. That is a seed. There are distractions or random thoughts also. They are weeds and clutter up your mind.

Practice Za zen at home or go to a temple and sit for 30 min.

Quiet your mind by quieting your heart.

Rein in your mind by reining in your heart.

Start over. Recite a sentence from any sutra. Or focus on one thing for 30 min. Wax on and wax off. etc.

You weed out the weeds. You have a seed of thought focused.

You then cultivate your mind everyday, one thought, one tree at a time. You pick, choose and shape the Bansai the way you want.

Once you have a strong root, your seed of thought becomes a tree of wisdom and bears fruits of wisdom.

Fleeting incomplete sentences are fleeting thoughts. Good thought is cluttered up with wild thoughts.

Read my posts. There is always a centered theme. I may post so many examples from a monk asking a way to cross the river to people asking a way of a belief. If you read carefully, there are all grown out of a single seed with a strong root.

That is the Zen of a Bansai tree.

Mr, Miyagi. uuuuuuuh?

Daniel san, tze tze tze. Wax on and wax off.

I will give you a shining car to go out with a nice girl on a date.

By the way, paint the whole house.

SPJ
08-22-2004, 07:34 AM
Daniel san, if you want to be an Engish teacher, that is good.

A male model like Zoolander, fine.

A personal trainer, uh?

A professional psych. hum?

A--

What you have is not a tree. They are wild grasses.

SPJ
08-22-2004, 07:41 AM
Mr. Miyagi only post on kung fu and tai ji forums.

Mr. Miyagi only post what Mr. Miyagi knows best.

Mr. Miyagi read all the posts all the time.

Mr. Miyagi do not permeate all threads.

The other forums, other threads and other posts are other people's Bansai trees.

Mr. Miyagi only admire, study and learn.

Be a good English teacher. Daniel san.

Be all that you can be without joining the Army.

Do not plant your grass on every single pot of other people's Bansai tree.

SPJ
08-22-2004, 07:43 AM
Which means do not turn all the threads on all forums into about you and nothing but you.

SPJ
08-22-2004, 08:24 AM
Oops.

This is your thread. This is your pot of Bansai tree.

I am the grass.

I weed myself out.

KC Elbows
08-22-2004, 12:30 PM
It's lucky for you I'm not the Abominable Doctor Phibes, and you one of the doctors who killed my sweet wife. I would raise a batch of daughters who were clones of the wife you killed, training them in the secret deadly arts of the Manchu. Then I would have them capture you and place you in a chamber filled with dung beatles while I played a song written specifically for my gigantic pipe organ...

...wait a second, this is all starting to sound very familiar. Let's try that again.

Were I the phantom of the Opera...no, that doesn't quite work.

Okay, let's say I'm the head wax dummy maker at a famous wax museum, and you're the owner who burns it down for insurance money, horribly scarring me as I try to save my beautiful Anne Boleyn dummy. By coincidence, you happen to look exactly like the model for my Anne Bolleyn dummy, and are a dummy.

CUE DUNG BEETLES

CaptinPickAxe
08-22-2004, 12:31 PM
No this isn't a Banzai thread...its that BL's been losing the controversial attention she loved so much. Since everyone and their mother has her on Ignore, she has to make a thread so people know that she is still alive.

Oh, and she's stupid for calling MY fat...Uglies have no room to talk.

blooming lotus
08-23-2004, 02:03 AM
so moving on....

my bansai has been my bansai since I knew bansai existed. I love my bansai and cultivate it daily. It is my focus before and after others put their own pots down. I thought about this last night and I'm not sure I'd even know how to grow anything else even I had a desire to.

MY, once and finally accept my appologies if I offended you in any capacity, or your mother or your supporters. Kinda backed into a corner on it, but appologies nonetheless.

Toby
08-23-2004, 02:22 AM
I love my bansai and cultivate it daily.If only your daughter received the same attention ... ;)

Is she gunna be in Perth while you study ninjutsu? Maybe you could visit her as a stopover ...

*Tap, tap*
Is this thing on?

blooming lotus
08-23-2004, 02:23 AM
she is the best part of my bansai.:rolleyes:

The Willow Sword
08-23-2004, 09:05 AM
"The Monkey chatters,,the Tiger Lies in wait, and the sage drinks his wine and humbly walks down the path"

looks to me the chattering monkey got all the other monkeys to come out and chatter as well,,,with a few sages stopping to listen. Nothing useful EVER comes out of the chatter though.
I wonder what the tigers opinions are though.

PEACE,,,TWS

Shaolinlueb
08-23-2004, 09:13 AM
4 pages in three days. nice :D

so wheres the pics of BL?

yenhoi
08-23-2004, 09:41 AM
TTT

;)

GeneChing
08-23-2004, 09:57 AM
BL, I gotta hand it to you. Five pages in one weekend, all about you? That's phenomenal.

Guys, we need more women on this forum. Posting pics of ORA girls ain't nearly as fun as talking to a live girl. ;)

Chaos - It's what real women are like. Those of you that actually live with a woman, know what I mean...

Knifefighter
08-23-2004, 10:19 AM
Answer : I hate BL because:
It was not on my ignore list, so I ended up reading it's mindless drivel. I will be fixing that soon, so it will not be an issue any longer.

SaMantis
08-23-2004, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by GeneChing

Chaos - It's what real women are like. Those of you that actually live with a woman, know what I mean...

What?!? I resent that! Woman are not chaos! I -- uh --

Hang on a minute ... my fiance is across the room shaking his head "no."

Tak
08-23-2004, 12:06 PM
Proof that this is the most evil thread ever.

Ming Yue
08-23-2004, 01:46 PM
Gene, when it comes to the girls on this board it's all about quality, not quantity....

It takes a special kind of woman to get along on this forum. And I don't mean special in the olympics sense.

GeneChing
08-23-2004, 02:33 PM
I have great respect for all the women in martial arts, on this forum or otherwise. It's a man's, man's, man's world. So I definately support BL and the other women here. It IS about the quality (but you can't fault me for trying to increase the quantity.)

Toby
08-23-2004, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by The Willow Sword
"The Monkey chatters,,the Tiger Lies in wait, and the sage drinks his wine and humbly walks down the path"

looks to me the chattering monkey got all the other monkeys to come out and chatter as well ...Monkeys are badass. I saw a docu once that had a couple of tigers just mooching about. There was this one monkey in the trees above that would keep swinging down and pulling their fur and swinging back up again. He would even run down and pinch them and run along the ground to the next tree. The tigers got pretty ****ed off at him, but they couldn't get near him. It went on for about 5min. Hilarious. Mucho respect for monkeys :D.

Serpent
08-23-2004, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by Ming Yue
It takes a special kind of woman to get along on this forum. And I don't mean special in the olympics sense.
Although, in bl's case, I think special in the Olympics sense would be a compliment.

Gene has been out on a fun date with the correct and, while basking in the afterglow of wondrous sexual union, has suddenly found himself married, mortgaged and saddled with kids, wondering just wtf happened, while the correct smiles chaotically from the kitchen.

Serpent
08-23-2004, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by Toby
Monkeys are badass. I saw a docu once that had a couple of tigers just mooching about. There was this one monkey in the trees above that would keep swinging down and pulling their fur and swinging back up again. He would even run down and pinch them and run along the ground to the next tree. The tigers got pretty ****ed off at him, but they couldn't get near him. It went on for about 5min. Hilarious. Mucho respect for monkeys :D.
Man, I want to see that!

I just had this vision of a kung fu demo, where a bunch of kids doing monkey style beat the crap out of a big dude trying to defend himself with tiger crane techniques.

What the hell is in this coffee I've been drinking!?

blooming lotus
08-23-2004, 09:03 PM
should we just close this thread or leave it to meaningless drivel.... a girl's got to stand her ground, but over what were we talking about again??:( :rolleyes: :D :D ;) :cool: ( sighs heavily then leaves closing door behind)

Brad
08-23-2004, 09:12 PM
The monkey vs. tiger video has been posted on here before, so you might find it with a search ;)

Serpent
08-23-2004, 09:21 PM
( sighs heavily then leaves closing door behind)
If only it were true...

Serpent
08-23-2004, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by Brad
The monkey vs. tiger video has been posted on here before, so you might find it with a search ;)
Hmmm. This appears to be it:

http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=27086&highlight=monkey+tiger

But the link doesn't work any more. Any other tips?

blooming lotus
08-23-2004, 09:25 PM
well if you didn't so desperately need the attrention yourself why the fock are you still talking to me when I'm just trying to clear my inbox??????!!!!! :rolleyes:

Serpent
08-23-2004, 09:27 PM
I'm not talking to you, idiot. I'm posting on a public discussion forum.

This post is directed at you, because you personally addressed me. The previous post was a general observation.

Can you tell the difference, or is everything about you in your mind?

Brad
08-23-2004, 09:32 PM
I found the monkey vs. tigers video :)

http://www.muchosucko.com/video-apetiger.html

Toby
08-23-2004, 09:32 PM
Lol! I coulda sworn I saw that on TV. But that must've been it. I searched my system and I don't have it anymore. Sorry :(.

Serpent
08-23-2004, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by Brad
I found the monkey vs. tigers video :)

http://www.muchosucko.com/video-apetiger.html
Sweet. Is there any way that I can save it to my hard drive rather than watching online?

Tak
08-24-2004, 11:52 AM
http://mediax.muchosucko.com/movies/512-apetiger.mov