Date & Location:
September 18th to 19th, 2004
Hung Fa Kwoon - Chandler, AZ
Meng's Martial Arts of Arizona
3029 N. Alma School Rd. Suite 218
Chandler, AZ

Details:
9:30-4:30, 1 hr lunch (both days)

This two-day workshop will cover applications of movements from the Siu Nim Tau and Chum Kiu forms in addition to Saan Sau applications of Hung Fa Yi Wing Chun in all ranges of combat.

Main Topic:
Hung Fa Yi Kiu Sau.
While most people regard kiu sau as simply being long arm techniques, in HFY it is much more. HFY Kiu Sau is very extensive and consists of several themes, two of which are:
1. Anti-Grappling.
2. Facing Concepts of Deui Ying and Jeui Ying.

$150 - Members
$400 - Non-Members

For more information contact:
Sifu Richard Loewenhagen
Hung Fa Kwoon - Chandler, AZ
Meng's Martial Arts of Arizona
3029 N. Alma School Rd. Suite 218
Chandler, AZ 85224
(480) 820-2428 - phone
(480) 820-0222 - fax
sifu@mengsofaz.com
www.mengsofaz.com

William E
09-02-2004, 06:26 PM
I am looking forward to the trip to AZ for the upcoming seminar this month. Grandmaster Gee will be presenting information on the Hung Fa Yi 4 and 1/2 point Kiu Sau concept which is both fun to learn and extensive in it's depth. In fact, we're hoping that the new information that is being released to the public will some day comprise the second HFY book.

William E.

Savi
09-03-2004, 05:38 PM
Will anyone from this forum be attending this seminar? It would be great to meet any of you in person, and for all to see and feel and experiment with HFY first hand and ask questions directly.

JamesHFYofAZ
09-04-2004, 09:20 PM
I will be there savi! Any one/s else?
good stuff being missed here!
If some one/s need rides from the airport I can help with that!

William E
09-17-2004, 04:01 PM
The Hung Fa Yi seminar which starts tomorrow in Chandler AZ will cover the topic of the 4 1/2 Point Hung Fa Yi Kui Sau. I hope that everyone who will be traveling from out of town makes it safely. We are all looking forward to a great turnout as usual.

This weekend will surely be filled with lots of information, stories and hard work.

I hope to see you there.

William E.