PDA

View Full Version : The Anabolic Primer

Meat Shake
08-24-2004, 03:03 PM
Anyone read this book?
Just picked it up and am starting to get into it... Pretty **** impressive thus far...

FooFighter
08-24-2004, 09:35 PM
MeatShake:

Personally I am not interested in BodyBuilding anymore and believe that the BodyBuilding culture has ruin authentic strength conditioning paradigm within the USA. If you are interested in Bodybuilding and not sport specific conditioning, then book might be helpful? My 2 cent: This kind of book is for two kinds of men.
Skinny dudes who want to get big or Fat dudes who want to huge and cut. Good luck. Your success is our success.

Bao

Meat Shake
08-24-2004, 09:46 PM
Im looking to gain about 15 pounds, but Ill take supplements continually after I gain that weight because I believe they are good for you. I also plan on being a personal trainer, and anything like this is good to know for advice and will also help land the job.

FooFighter
08-24-2004, 09:51 PM
MeatShake:

Best of luck in personal training and increasing your knowledge is never a bad thing. Just know that there are many ways to train, coach, and motivate your future clients and you can not train people all in the same manner. Please think outside the box and always care about your clients' needs before your own expectations of what you think they need.

Sincerely,
Bao

Meat Shake
08-24-2004, 09:57 PM
Hehehe...
Thanks much.
Dont worry, I soak up pretty much everything I can... I read all kinds of books about all kinds of things all the time.
Anything that tells me what will speed up recovery time is good to know too, especially after beatings like tonight. :)