PDA

View Full Version : Sandman/Oddermensch -- Woohoo

Losttrak
08-03-2001, 08:54 PM
I have found an Arlington location as a middle point between us! Sure will save a whole lot of driving time. I may come out there Wed just to watch and say "hello" since I work on Saturdays. If Sat is the best day for us to meet (as previous posts suggested), would 7 or 8 pm be too late? Anyways, once I come out there I can give meet all the peeps and get you a map of where the location is. I know it would probably be easier to call you and give you the info but I think sifu would think it was vulgar for me to not visit before we sparred. Plus, I would like to see Sifu Cotrell(sp?) in action again. =) Likewise, feel free to visit ours. One other note: the place we will be training at will be a branch of C. Martins Baek Ho Kwan system so don't be surprised if they wanna spar around too. If you know of any (MMA, hard style, etc) other schools in your area who are interested let me know. The more the merrier. BTW If any grapplers plan on coming.. tell them to bring their mats. We are currently "mat-less" at this location.

p.s. Have I given you my tele # yet? Too many headshots so I don't remember...

"If you and I agree all the time, then one of us is unnecessary."