PDA

View Full Version : all these comics to movies

Shaolinlueb
08-26-2004, 08:10 AM
I guess we can thank blade, xmen, and spiderman for it.

the hulk
fantastic four
ghost rider
deathlok
elektra
the punisher
daredevil
avengers (i hear)
catwoman
hellboy

X3 now isnt going to have the same director as the first two cause i guess he is doing the next superman movie. :(

anyways which ones are you looking forward to seeing/liked, and wish were never made

me
i liked all the blade, x and spiderman movies.
punisher was okay, hulk was horrible
im looking forward to FF, deathlock, ghost rider.
i wouldnt mind seeing avengers be made, along with maybe a story that ties a couple of the movies together like secret wars.
silver surfer might be interesting.

sean_stonehart
08-26-2004, 08:22 AM
I'm still waiting on Iron Fist & Power Man as separate flicks. Both are supposedly in some stage of pre-production, but Iron Fist has been in "pre-production" for luck 2 years or more at this point.

sean_stonehart
08-26-2004, 08:27 AM
As far as the others you listed::

the hulk Blew Chunks
fantastic four Three Words... Blonde Jessica Alba
ghost rider bah
deathlok ehh....
elektra She's dead... why beat the proverbial "Dead Horse" or in this case, dead assassin chick?
the punisher Done x2... see Hulk for descriptions of both
daredevil Ben Affleck... see Hulk
avengers (i hear) Could be cool... but will Capt America & Thor be with them? How about The BEast?
catwoman Halle Berry in leather... questions???
hellboy Beh...

MasterKiller
08-26-2004, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by Shaolinlueb
X3 now isnt going to have the same director as the first two cause i guess he is doing the next superman movie. :( Brian Singer moved on because Hugh Jackman wouldn't sign on for X3. They've always said no X-Men movie would be made without Wolverine. Maybe he can do Superman and then come back to the X-Men franchise. I love the first two.

Tak
08-26-2004, 08:48 AM
I didn't see all of them, but I didn't like any of those I saw. But then, I don't like anime either.

Nick Forrer
08-26-2004, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by Shaolinlueb
hulk was horrible

No, No, No, No....................No

The Hulk was excellent and had levels far beyond your bog standard pop corn super hero movie

@PLUGO
08-26-2004, 09:40 AM
I like HULK as well...

Apparently Hugh Jackman was signed on for like a 5 picture deal as Wolverine with the option for a single WOLVERINE movie.

Bryan Singer was apparently signed onto SUPERMAN as part of a 2 picture deal (the second of which would be LOGAN's RUN). So it seems X3 will either have a different director or take quite some time to produce. The only actor that were not signed for at least 3 films where Halley Berry and Famke Janson.

Currently Joss (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) Whendon is being looked at to write/direct X3. He's currently writting the very Excellent Astonishing X-Men Comic.

I saw a preview of Elektra whihc actually looks quite good. A sort of Prequel based on the Elektra Assassin comic... Some Ninja HAND action!!! and a red outfit! Yippee!

I've got my fingers crossed for a solid F.F. film...

Blade 3 looks fun and the same guy is slated to do Ghost Rider which could be quite good if treated well.

Bummed that Iron Fist has sort of dissappeared and I ain't heard a thing about an Avengers flick... doubt that would work with-out first establishing Captain America, Iron man, & Thor. All of which are at some stage of Pre-production.

Shaolinlueb
08-26-2004, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by Design Sifu
I like HULK as well...

Apparently Hugh Jackman was signed on for like a 5 picture deal as Wolverine with the option for a single WOLVERINE movie.

Bryan Singer was apparently signed onto SUPERMAN as part of a 2 picture deal (the second of which would be LOGAN's RUN). So it seems X3 will either have a different director or take quite some time to produce. The only actor that were not signed for at least 3 films where Halley Berry and Famke Janson.

Currently Joss (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) Whendon is being looked at to write/direct X3. He's currently writting the very Excellent Astonishing X-Men Comic.

I saw a preview of Elektra whihc actually looks quite good. A sort of Prequel based on the Elektra Assassin comic... Some Ninja HAND action!!! and a red outfit! Yippee!

I've got my fingers crossed for a solid F.F. film...

Blade 3 looks fun and the same guy is slated to do Ghost Rider which could be quite good if treated well.

Bummed that Iron Fist has sort of dissappeared and I ain't heard a thing about an Avengers flick... doubt that would work with-out first establishing Captain America, Iron man, & Thor. All of which are at some stage of Pre-production.

hulk was good on a different level, but i was looking for hulk smash and that didnt happen until end. i was bored with it mostly.

remember thor was in one of the old hulk movies with lou furigno?

@PLUGO
08-26-2004, 11:54 AM
heh... Thor in a Biker Bar... what's not to like!!!

I too would have enjoyed another 20 minutes of HULK SMASH... but still I enjoyed it...

would the leader's Moloids have been any more plausable than Hulk Dogs?

Chang Style Novice
08-26-2004, 12:00 PM
You forgot "Ghost World" and "American Splendor."

@PLUGO
08-26-2004, 12:07 PM
True True.... might as well include ROAD TO PERDITION as well... though the previous 2 are far superior.

Chang Style Novice
08-26-2004, 12:18 PM
Yeah, I didn't like that one too much in either form - and I'm a nut for noir!

@PLUGO
08-26-2004, 01:56 PM
Yeah.. might as well read Lone Wolf and Cub eh?

Chang Style Novice
08-26-2004, 02:07 PM
...which I ADORE!

Never madde the connection before you mentioned it, and now it's so obvious.

@PLUGO
08-26-2004, 03:00 PM
heh... and I'm usually the one taking note of your observations...

as for Noir, I still think 100 bullets is rocking it in that sence... Not as moved by most of Azarello's other work but 100 Bullets is right on target....

and speaking of target have you been reading HUMAN TARGET? You really must. It's just SOOOO smartly written!!!

Shaolinlueb
09-02-2004, 07:59 AM
anything else to add?

x3 i hear sentinals. how cool would be that?