10-02-2004, 09:27 PM
Raaaaaggyyy ha!

cerebus
10-02-2004, 09:35 PM
Ruh roh Raggy!! :D :D :D

Ego_Extrodinaire
10-02-2004, 09:46 PM
Buddy,

"I didn't claim I never started it. Of course I started it (and aptly and cleverly titled as well). I tried to leave you alone but you persist on being the same sort of moronic boob as Evo."

You did tied to deny that it was you who started that thread, eventhough your prints were all over it and still is and here you are at it again.

"Good, so you admit it was a bit of fiction...which is a lie when you expect others to believe it. Kettle, you're black."

Actually its quite sick what goes on inside your imagination. Hope you clean your mind up before telling your kids bed time stories or feeding the dog.

"You allow?"

Yes I allow you to play the part of a foul mouth punk and I must say, being yourself, you play the part very well indeed.

blooming lotus
10-02-2004, 09:48 PM
and don't forget rappy toooooo!! :rolleyes:

spazzes ! :p

cerebus
10-02-2004, 09:56 PM
Sorry to hurt your tender feelings ego, but you don't "allow" anyone to do anything. It's Gene Ching who allows YOU to go walking around the forum with your skirt tucked into your your panties and doggy doo on your shoes.

blooming lotus
10-02-2004, 10:00 PM
right!!!!

just like he does you and your nasty little spitefulness ;)

loud and clear :cool:

cerebus
10-02-2004, 10:07 PM
Which is only in response to your lies and misinformation. Oh well, someday it may actually get through to you.... but I doubt it.

blooming lotus
10-02-2004, 10:34 PM
lies and misformation?/?

I never lie and to stay hear I had to humour a goddamed disciple through his sexual needs!!!!!!!!!!!

wt??????????

either way..... judges decisionis final !!

Ps: and that will neither of the two us so imo stfu and let him do his " job"!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad:

:rolleyes: :p :D

cerebus
10-02-2004, 10:38 PM
Yes, you do lie. Or at least you say many things which aren't true. At the very least, you exaggerate wildly. I'm sure you often believe much of the stuff you say here. However, just because you "believe" it, that doesn't make it so.

blooming lotus
10-02-2004, 10:47 PM
I do........ really........... believe it that is and I think I only lied once here , but it was very funny , so I think I'll forgive myself on it........

dead set, I really do believe, from what I've read and studied the stuff I post!!!

C'bus :eek: :eek: :eek:

( raises an eyebrow)
B : - no really ...... truly read it somewhere before I posted it !!

C'bus:- hmmmmmmmm

:confused: giving evil eye as I leave the room ..........

Ego_Extrodinaire
10-02-2004, 11:06 PM
cerebus,

You're still upset that you and your possie came out second best in the trolloff. If you read carefully you'll find that I post very good stuff on the froums. Ask seven star.

And although war is terrible, I have been able to share my experience in a "Danielle Steel" way as BaiHe has said. You want to know the complete truth, you can't handle the truth and I will not put the readers through what I had gone through.

Buddy
10-03-2004, 04:59 AM
"Kelvin, kelvin. I didn't, you poor sad puppy. That was someone else."

Bloomee,
That was in response to SOMEONE ELSE bringing up the topic of your abysmal parental skills NOT starting the thread. But that you you missed the non-sequiter is no surprise.

Buddy
10-03-2004, 05:05 AM
You did tied to deny that it was you who started that thread, eventhough your prints were all over it and still is and here you are at it again.

"No, I didn't 'tie' to deny it. I said I wasn't the one who brought up Bloomee's cruely to her daughter. I started the post to advise her not to breed. Oops, too late and look what happened. Poor parenting.

"Actually its quite sick what goes on inside your imagination. Hope you clean your mind up before telling your kids bed time stories or feeding the dog."

Actually you are a pathetic little worm who doesn't have the courage to face his rea,l albeit sad, life and must make up some tragedy to fool silly internet girls.

"Yes I allow you to play the part of a foul mouth punk and I must say, being yourself, you play the part very well indeed."

You allow me nothing boy. If a man said those words to me I'd sort him out. Bloomee, what is it you "know" about Evo's martial training?

blooming lotus
10-03-2004, 05:53 AM
actually Buddy, I think that was your training we were discussing ;)

Ego_Extrodinaire
10-03-2004, 09:15 AM
Buddy,

My martial arts resume is not given out on demand. I don't make it as easily as yours - like look here internet community I know kung fu. No, I'm not a loud mouth type.

That's a laugh, after all you've said about Blooming Lotus, you ask her for my resume. Given that you think that I'm a "pathetic little worm", your interest in me shows that you think that I'm your contender. Ironic isn't it.

No with your mind in the gutter, you're not fit to comment on other people's parenting.

I allowed you to continue with your acting. I must say, your responses have been very predictable. Of course you've been paid nothing, which is something you must have gotten used to by now.

Buddy
10-03-2004, 11:30 AM
Bloomee,
"actually Buddy, I think that was your training we were discussing "

I posted it. What did you have a question about? I'm certain I can steer you to those who will coroberate.

Kelvin,
"My martial arts resume is not given out on demand. I don't make it as easily as yours - like look here internet community I know kung fu."

No brag, just fact.

"No, I'm not a loud mouth type.'

No you're the weasley, hide behind the keyboard type.

"That's a laugh, after all you've said about Blooming Lotus, you ask her for my resume. Given that you think that I'm a "pathetic little worm", your interest in me shows that you think that I'm your contender. "

The truth continues to evade you.

"I allowed you to continue with your acting."

And how do you think you might prevent me from anything I might choose?

"No with your mind in the gutter, you're not fit to comment on other people's parenting."

Wrong again.

"Of course you've been paid nothing, which is something you must have gotten used to by now."

You mean someone pays you to write all this nonsense?

Buddy
10-03-2004, 11:52 AM
As I was explaining this thread to my daughter, she took exception to Emo's comments about my parenting skill. Her words follow:

"Okay, Kelvin, I'll say this much about your thought process: it's completely illogical. If my father calls into question someone else's parenting skills, there's no conceivable reason to think that his are lacking because of it. Really, that's like saying my chicken soup recipe is crap just because I say your chicken soup recipe is crap. 'I know you are, but what am I', dig?

And directly concerning my father's aptitude as a parent, I'll tell you now that he's a great father and whatever opinions you have on that subject are incorrect. Thanks, and drop it."

That's my girl!

cerebus
10-03-2004, 06:17 PM
The problem here Buddy is that you're actually trying to REASON with little kelvy. kelvy's brain doesn't work quite right, therefore reason and logic will just flow through the blank space between his ears. He's admitted to being a troll many times. Trolls are worthless and have no value on a forum. They should simply be deleted like any other mistake. ;)

BAI HE
10-03-2004, 06:47 PM
My martial arts resume is not given out on demand. I don't make it as easily as yours - like look here internet community I know kung fu. No, I'm not a loud mouth type.

BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SPEAK OF AND THERE IS NO DEMANND. YOU DON'T KNOW KUNG FU AND HAVE BEEN A "LOUDMOUTH" SINCE '97. WHEN IS THE LAST TIME YOU POSTED ANYTHING SIGNIFICANT? OHHH.... NEVER.
YOUR ***GOTY ASS GENERAL'S DAUGHTER STORY WAS A HOOT THOUGH.

That's a laugh, after all you've said about Blooming Lotus, you ask her for my resume. Given that you think that I'm a "pathetic little worm", your interest in me shows that you think that I'm your contender. Ironic isn't it.

KELVIN, PUT UP OR SHUT UP. BUDDY IS A RATHER PUBLIC FIGURE IN MA CIRCLES. YOU? YOU'RE JUST ANOTHER INTERNET BALLOOON HEAD THAT DOESN'T PRACTICE, STUDY OR CONTRIBUTE.
YOU COULD WRITE FOR SOAP OPERAS THO'.

No with your mind in the gutter, you're not fit to comment on other people's parenting.

NEITHER ARE YOU. DIDN'T YOUR "WIFE AND KIDS" LEAVE YOU FOR JERKING OFF TO OLD TRANSFORMERS CARTOONS? MAXIMUS MATERIALIZE.... OOOOHH PASS THE PAPER TOWEL.

GUESS MY MIND IS IN THE GUTTER TOO. BUT I HAVE ONE TO SPEAK OF.

I allowed you to continue with your acting. I must say, your responses have been very predictable. Of course you've been paid nothing, which is something you must have gotten used to by now.

YOU HAVE NOTHING. YOU ARE NOTHING... DID YOU FORGET ABOUT THE OLD DAYS? I SAW YOUR SIGHT, YOU AND YOUR ***GOTY MANTIS... YOU WERE AWFUL KELVIN. THE FUNNIEST **** WAS THE PICS OF YOU IN JAPAN TRYING TO DO AIKI... OH YOU CLOWN.

PROVE US WRONG HERE. SHOW SOME CREDIBLE PIECE OF ANYTHING THAT YOU ARE NOT KELVIN. ANYTHING....

YOU KVEER.

Buddy
10-03-2004, 07:20 PM
And slam dunked by a college freshman. I won't even tell you what she said about Blew-me's posts. God, these kids are smart these days. At least mine is. Good genes there.

blooming lotus
10-03-2004, 07:25 PM
Look , I'm stil not trading slanf off with you all, but to ASSUME ( as in making an ass out of you and.well just really, you don't know di*k about Ego), nor his ma ing experience, nor myself and the value of my salt-free, sugar free low carb chicken soup

in crux boys, we're playing and you are our toys. ;)

cerebus
10-03-2004, 07:38 PM
Or so she tells herself as she rocks back and forth in the padded room. :p :p

Ego_Extrodinaire
10-03-2004, 07:55 PM
Buddy,

So you're bringing your daughter into the conversation as well. What about your beloved wife, do we get to hear what she has to say?

You also said:

"That time your Uncle caught wacking off the dog left you with an undeniable thrill. You act out erotic fantasies with Transformers and imagine that Donatello and Leonardo plug you from both ends. You haunt hiking paths and rest stops looking for that one brief shining moment when that special older man will teabag you."

What did your daughter have to say about what her daddy wrote. Did she ask you the meaning og the word erotic?

BaiHe,

Buddy may think he's famous, but famous people don't spend sp much time talking to people who they think are commoners or pathethic little worms. Famous people are doing famous things.
The fact is Buddy comes across as a failed jigalo.

From what Buddy wrote, he is someone who shouldn't even be allowed to keep dogs, be an uncle let alone raise kids of his own.

blooming lotus,

Not a problem at all. The more they write the more the reveal about themselves and the more I can work with. Buddy has revealed that he is a 1) failed actor - only one act in 5 years, 2) without training, 3) imagination in the gutter.

He's supposed to be some ace at English, but all he does is resort to name calling. It's quite ironic actually. rather funny.

blooming lotus
10-03-2004, 08:07 PM
yes, but on C'bus, don't touch on his dear old departed maamms okaay , 'cause I hate seeing grown ( and partcularly senile and grown ) men cry !!

It makes me emotional and soft........

go easy ha !!

;) :rolleyes:

I dig you anyway Ego , and in the real world , their alters don't even exist !! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

let em make themselves fools ;) :cool:

cerebus
10-03-2004, 08:12 PM
What are you babbling about now? If that was supposed to be a comment about my mother, perhaps you'd like to make it clear enough so we can understand what sorta mud you're trying to sling (how enlightened of you).

Ego_Extrodinaire
10-03-2004, 08:31 PM
Cerebus,

Easy there old cop. A little lighter on the tough talk and a little heavier on the reading. BL is referring to Buddy's departed mom. Don't touch the subject, fair's fair, we also don't want to see a grown man cry in front of his family, peers and Bagua students when he isn't on stage acting or selling houses.

cerebus
10-03-2004, 08:37 PM
No, YOU need to read a little better. She said:
"yes, but on C'bus, don't touch on his dear old departed maams okaay"

So, unless she's calling Buddy "C'bus" then that's me she's referring to. And using someone's deceased mother to try and take a cheap shot at them just shows how scummy you both truly are. Cheers.

Buddy
10-03-2004, 08:56 PM
Blowme,
"Look , I'm stil not trading slanf off with you all, but to ASSUME ( as in making an ass out of you and.well just really, you don't know di*k about Ego), nor his ma ing experience"

I have no idea what the first part of this is supposed to say. Don't write when when you've been drinking.
Kelvin though, you seem to be the only one who DOESN'T know that Kelvin's a fake.

Elmo,
"So you're bringing your daughter into the conversation as well."

It was her choice. She's a remarkably intelligent kid. And you ****ed her off a bit.

"What about your beloved wife, do we get to hear what she has to say?"

Well I could but I'm certain you don't want to go there. She would fukking slay you. All the women in my life are strong. It's a good thing.

"What did your daughter have to say about what her daddy wrote. Did she ask you the meaning og the word erotic?"

Ah, no. It's not an obscure word and she's been reading since about three. She was amused at how easily I handled your stupid remarks though. Her comments about Blewme were even less kind.

"Buddy may think he's famous,"

I'm not famous, just good.

"The fact is Buddy comes across as a failed jigalo"

Huh? I'm happily married. You must wonder what that's like. But you must wonder what it's to be "with" a girl.
.....And you spelled the word wrong.

"From what Buddy wrote, he is someone who shouldn't even be allowed to keep dogs"

Fortunately we have cats.

"be an uncle let alone raise kids of his own."

Ahhhh. Should I tell my sister's kids to write as well? We're a pretty tight family, Elmo. BTW I think it's escaped you but Bai He is my student and part and parcel of my family. We all hold him in particularly high esteem. My daughter thinks he's one of the funniest guys she's met. High praise in our neck of the woods.
But I'm certain he will have his own response to you.

"Buddy has revealed that he is a 1) failed actor - only one act in 5 years, 2) without training,"

1) I'm not going to bother to address again, you seem to lack the capacity for understanding; 2) I'm not going to address again because I already have and you are afraid to research the truth.

Kelvin. I have crushed, and I mean demolished any sort of argument you have tried to muster. You have no facility for this sort of discussion. You don't even have the intelligence to know when you've been bested! Other than Blowme, who has come to your defense? Not one of the other trolls. None of the stalwarts on this board. Not even Gene. Gene, I don't ask that you ban this poor, pitiful excuse for a human. Only that you tell him he is done with me and to give up. But he won't so the next step is for someone to reveal where he is posting from, his name, ISP, and internet signature. PM me.

blooming lotus
10-03-2004, 09:03 PM
so you want Geno to seal the argument your own merit didn't win??!!

nice call babes :rolleyes:

cerebus
10-03-2004, 09:05 PM
Well, you & e are too stupid to understand when anyone else tries to get it through your skulls. But then, that's YOUR problem, isn't it?

Ego_Extrodinaire
10-03-2004, 09:27 PM
Buddy,

I really don't care what you think of your daughter or your cats. I mean how many fathers would not say my daughter is very intellegent. It goes without saying.

There's no need to do such a hard sell online unless there is something seriously wrong - but either way I don't care.

cerebus
10-03-2004, 09:31 PM
Of course you don't care kelvy. That's why you can't seem to stop talking about it. :p :p

Ego_Extrodinaire
10-03-2004, 09:37 PM
Cerebus,

I have been trying to put this topic back on tack, but trolls like you and Buddy keep going off topic and start talking about their family and sh1t.

cerebus
10-03-2004, 09:44 PM
Waaa waaa waaa! Stop your crying and whining, we're getting tired of coddling you. Dam bl, stick his pacifier back in his mouth. :rolleyes:

Buddy
10-04-2004, 05:06 AM
C,
His uncle already did that.
Blewme,
You are becoming more and more incoherent.

Dale Dugas
10-04-2004, 08:39 AM
BL and EE,

I think we have gone way over the point where we can stop going on and on about this and that. The two of you obviously have the utmost burning need to do nothing more than post and post some more.

Cerebus and Buddy at least contribute things that mean something to the people training. Hence, the two of you get nothing out of it.

Enough already...

In Boston,

Dale Dugas

blooming lotus
10-04-2004, 06:32 PM
right. despite our links and dietary advice / science information / and the training posts you no doubt missed ( ie :- pls see buddy saying " Matt knows more about everything than you ever will!!! " :mad: :mad:

closey followed by a " YAH! " from others,

then one day later the guy, discloses that he didn't know d*ck about his own art and appreciated the clarification from myself ( or couldn't deny it at min) on how to re :- Iron body and rib- expansion for crimineys!!! And I only learnt his art for 5 freakin mths!!! :eek: :eek: :rolleyes:

obviously, you have no clue about what's happening here, so I'm going to leave you to it.

Cheers DD

B

Ps: Buddy :- "blowme" ??? You need a hobby and a girlfriend

Buddy
10-04-2004, 08:00 PM
"ie :- pls see buddy saying " Matt knows more about everything than you ever will!!! "

Who's Matt? I can't keep your issues straight.

"Ps: Buddy :- "blowme" ??? You need a hobby and a girlfriend"

It was a dig, Michelle, not a request. I do like poker and bagua and the Mrs. would frown upon a girlfriend.

blooming lotus
10-04-2004, 08:11 PM
Mat was proven wrong, by his own admission directly after your rave reviews and own brown nose on it, as opposed to me laying the correct for him in something anyone who'd trained or studied over 10 yrs in not neccessarily ma but definately health and fitness as an academic tangent, would most definately know. Sorry Buddy, but your call was unfounded and now you just both look silly.

cerebus
10-05-2004, 12:22 AM
bl, you're lying your arse off. Mat NEVER said that "he didn't know d*ck about his own art". You're making that up entirely. You never "laid the correct" for anyone.... ever.

And all your posts on the health and nutrition forums are completely invalidated by the fact that they are all wrong. Everyone has pointed out to you that they are wrong, WHY they are wrong, and even WHERE to find correct information. You, however, don't wish to learn anything. You only want to pontificate and talk like you have all the answers when you don't even have a clue. Go to bed michelle.

blooming lotus
10-05-2004, 01:53 AM
you're not even qualified in health and fitness so your just learning from the rest of us anyway. :rolleyes:

AS for Mat, I didn't say he said that I knew more about his art than I did, but he did make a request on a tech from his sytem he should've known, if not from ma school from his health and fitness studies, and I helped the guy out. End of story, and I'd really like to say something nice to you at some point soon, so stop being an idiot all the time ha .

cerebus
10-05-2004, 02:02 AM
Blah, blah, blah. You don't even know what I am or am not qualified in (but that doesn't stop you from trying to sound like you're an expert in it :rolleyes: ).

Of course we all know my university degrees don't stack up to your vocational school certificates and made-up lies.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

blooming lotus
10-05-2004, 02:41 AM
my quals are as legit as Serps and you pay his knowledge. Either way.....really bored tonight I see .......

try a search on something and read a few pages or do some exercise........

cerebus
10-05-2004, 02:47 AM
Serp doesn't go around making ridiculous claims. Serp doesn't go around spreading false information. Serp will admit that he's wrong if people prove it to be so. Serp is able to communicate like a sane human being.

You fail on each and every one of those points. Spend some time meditating on that.

blooming lotus
10-05-2004, 02:50 AM
by rediculous you mean, you can't quite grasp it........ and have done on the meditation, and couldn't do it differently if I try. If I'm participating, after I hear you out, I'm really giving my opinion or sharing what I've learnt.

but back to forum players.......

let one thread ride for gods sake cerebus.

cerebus
10-05-2004, 03:16 AM
Better idea, why don't YOU let one thread ride for a change and stop trying to put your filthy footprints all over it, hmmmm?

And apparently you can't grasp what I meant by ridiculous (not "rediculous"). What I meant was someone with zero San Shou experience claiming she could take the title from the current world champion. What I meant was someone with a build like a stick figure (and zero experience in bodybuilding) claiming she could place in a bodybuilding contest. What I meant is someone with zero ability in the English language claiming she's a "great" English teacher. And many, many more things as well.

But that's obviously more than you can grasp.

blooming lotus
10-05-2004, 03:43 AM
actually we are about 2 kgs in difference in weight usually, and we'd both go in the under 48kg division. I have more cumulative both general training and conditioning and more cross board ma experience . If I wanted the belt I'd take it I said.

I rated in the top 20 % conservatively in my whole country in english and topped every grammar class / test I ever did, including my english teachers' classes.

troll on though, no doubt you will ;)

cerebus
10-05-2004, 04:14 AM
You just go ahead and keep lying to everyone. That'll really help you attain enlightenment. :rolleyes:

You know nothing about martial arts (as strongly evidenced by EVERY post you've ever written here). You know nothing about English (which statement is also strongly supported by every post you've ever written here). You are my best evidence that everything I've ever said about you is true. Go ahead, keep proving my points.

blooming lotus
10-05-2004, 04:21 AM
like Buddy and his " I didn't do it" claims ha! :rolleyes:

you're so silly, i spell it out in clear english and rather than learn something, you take the entertainment troll!! :confused: :confused:

I'll be fvcked........ I'm going to workout!

later

cerebus
10-05-2004, 04:28 AM
You've never spelled ANYTHING out in "clear english". You don't even KNOW clear english, so how could you ever have done so?

Buddy
10-05-2004, 04:37 AM
Blewme,
"Mat was proven wrong, by his own admission directly after your rave reviews and own brown nose on it, as opposed to me laying the correct for him in something anyone who'd trained or studied over 10 yrs in not neccessarily ma but definately health and fitness as an academic tangent, would most definately know. Sorry Buddy"

I have no idea what you are trying to say. Who's Mat? You couldn't find your azz with both hands if the light was on and you had a map.

"I rated in the top 20 % conservatively in my whole country in english and topped every grammar class / test I ever did, including my english teachers' classes."

Why can't you make yourself understood? Whay can't you keep a cohehent thought in your pea brain? Why do you write like a six year old?

"like Buddy and his " I didn't do it" claims ha!"

I proved that point too.

Ego_Extrodinaire
10-05-2004, 06:19 AM
Buddy,

Is this another one of your tremporary amnesias again. Like you said you were an actor then you said you weren't an actor, and that you were not a trained actor and then you were a trained actor or when you claimed you didn't start the thread when in fact you did. I've seen through the double standard fork tongue talk you spew.

It's not me that has caught you out this time.

Buddy
10-05-2004, 06:53 AM
Kelvin,
You're a moron. You have no point to make. You prove that with every word.

Mr Punch
10-05-2004, 07:01 AM
Originally posted by blooming lotus
right. despite our links and dietary advice / science information / and the training posts you no doubt missed ( ie :- pls see buddy saying " Matt knows more about everything than you ever will!!! " :mad: :mad:

closey followed by a " YAH! " from others,

then one day later the guy, discloses that he didn't know d*ck about his own art and appreciated the clarification from myself ( or couldn't deny it at min) on how to re :- Iron body and rib- expansion for crimineys!!! And I only learnt his art for 5 freakin mths!!! :eek: :eek: :rolleyes:Wait one ****ing minute madam. How did I get on this pitiful ****ing thread? And what the **** are you *****ing about me for? Which ****ing threads are you confusing in your pit of delusion now?! When the **** did I say I didn't know anything about my art you dumb****?! Show me *****! Are you still wibbling on about the rib power thread?

1) I didn't start that thread, I didn't ask any questions, I tried to answer the geezer who did from the perspective of my arts, without even claiming to be an expert.
2) At no point in that thread did I say anything about not knowing about wing chun (ONE of the arts I've stuck with for a long long time).
3) I didn't want or need any clarification from you, I said you had a good point, and no I didn't need to deny it because I agreed with it you dumb ****, and it didn't disqualify anything I said, which if you had the basic reading comprehension in the first place you would have realized. Strangely enough, I don't feel the need to compete with strangers over the net, so why you assume I was contradicting you instead of saying you had a good point I do not know.
4) Wing chun has NO IRON BODY. I DO NOT PRACTISE IRON BODY. One of the basic pprecepts of wing chun in the kuen kit is 'Arms of iron, body of tofu'.
obviously, you have no clue about what's happening here, so I'm going to leave you to it.
5) DON'T ****ing ***** about me on threads I'm not even on, esp not about a bunch of made up **** I never even said! There was no ****ing conflict between us on that thread.
6) At least you had the grace to retract it on whatever other retarded thread it was you were wittering on about the rib-power thread on... now apologize and shut the **** up.

Congratulations, for the first time in my life I've got angry at a ****ing internet forum. Dumb *****.

Ego_Extrodinaire
10-05-2004, 07:09 AM
Buddy,

I was summerizing the logical flow from the stuff you've written. Right, it makes no sense, that's my point.

Glad you finally begin to see things my way.

Toby
10-05-2004, 07:23 AM
Mat you dip****! :mad:

(i) Eyebrows has studied "wing chun knives" for 9mths-ish so she clearly knows more about your art than you do.

(ii) The founder of wing chun was also the founder of dim mak, so why don't you know about dim mak in wing chun?

(iii) Dim mak is equivalent to chin na. Didn't you know that?

(iv) Eyebrows has more knowledge of iron body than you do, and she also knows more about WC, so clearly iron body is in WC.

;)

cerebus
10-06-2004, 12:39 AM
But to FINALLY (!!!!!) crown it all..... bl has been banned. In many peoples' opinions this should have happened long ago. Gene, however, let her hang herself (which was bound to happen sooner or later, too bad it took so long).

Now I can spend more time reading the worthwhile posts rather than contadicting or pointing out the stupidity of her endless foolishness.

Ego_Extrodinaire
10-06-2004, 07:45 AM
Matt,

I don't see why you're so angry about nothing. You only have yourself to blame for what you write on a public forum and then getting quoted on it. And besides you're only a beginner!

Toby,

For once I agree with you. At least finally you're beginning to learn your lesson. Too bad, you have one less teacher now.

cerebus,

Not even buddah has infinite patience. Guess she's had it with you. It's a case that she's given up on you, so there is nothing to celebrate about.

Mr Punch
10-06-2004, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by Ego_Extrodinaire
Matt,

I don't see why you're so angry about nothing. You only have yourself to blame for what you write on a public forum and then getting quoted on it. And besides you're only a beginner! You obviously didn't read it either. Glad to see Lotus didn't have the monopoly on abject stupidity. :rolleyes:

You could be quite funny... as the victim of a freak yachting accident.

Ego_Extrodinaire
10-07-2004, 07:29 AM
Matt,

No I didn't lose my legs in a yacht accident. It was a failed mission in Nam but at least my actions saved the lives of many of my men.

I read your posts and completely agree with what BL said. You have no reason to be angry.

Mr Punch
10-07-2004, 10:47 AM
You may have read them (if you even know which thread we were talking about) but you obviously didn't understand them.

And don't think you can spin that Nam bull**** with me either. But if you really have no legs, that explains how you're more ******* than most.

Broken Wing
10-07-2004, 08:34 PM
it is apparent to me that nobody on this thread is looking in the mirror. Just reading some of these posts points to egregious errors on parties involved and if they actually them, then a lot of posts would not (pardon the redundancy) be posted...why the name calling doesn't that also point to ignorance? if a person is such a blowhard ig them.:(

Ego_Extrodinaire
10-08-2004, 08:42 AM
Brokenwing,

That's because most posters are novices who do not have real fighting experience and don't have a clear perspective from which they could speak from through they are trying to be honest. As for me, I'm an ex-nam viet and that says alot.

TaiChiBob
10-08-2004, 09:24 AM
Greetings..

As for me, I'm an ex-nam viet and that says alot.
Sorry, me too, and it says nothing.. that was then, this is now.. who are you now? i know vets of every size and color, vets with mega-issues and those that are saints.. being a vet is not a passport to the promised land, it's just what we did.. i left it in country, where it belongs.. i wish others would, too..

Be well...

Ego_Extrodinaire
10-08-2004, 09:20 PM
TaiChiBob,

You talk as though you know about war. There's an old saying that if war doesn't kill ya the peace will. No matter how ex troopers adjust to peace time, when war comes it will unlock the warrior within. Those who haven't seen war do not know what it.

Buddy
10-09-2004, 06:18 PM
"No I didn't lose my legs in a yacht accident. It was a failed mission in Nam but at least my actions saved the lives of many of my men. "

Sad pathetic liar, Eggo.

BAI HE
10-09-2004, 08:20 PM
That's because most posters are novices who do not have real fighting experience and don't have a clear perspective from which they could speak from through they are trying to be honest. As for me, I'm an ex-nam viet and that says alot.

No Kelvin, for & years you've been talking crap.
You are a transformers nerd / Mantis Style wannabee.
You were busted back in '97 and everyone had a ****er about you're site.
You're a clown. Give me your contact info and I will visit you in NJ.
I will not harm you.

You used to say you had a thriving school, then you said you were crippled when you were challenged to fight, now, instead of being crippled in a car accident, you got disabled in 'Nam.

Prove to me you're not full of KaKa. Send the info and I will spend my time and money to come verify you. Again, I will not harm you if you are in fact in a wheelchair. If you are not? We'll see what you have.

Ego_Extrodinaire
10-09-2004, 09:04 PM
BaiHe,

You will not be able to harm me. I can meet you at central park next weekend. The last time I arranged to meet someone from this forum, he was a no show. I met up with some Mexican who I thought was him.

Buddy
10-10-2004, 05:50 AM
Gosh,
I was in Manhatten on business the last couple of days. I wish you had made me the offer. But you would have balked then because there would be a real chance at proving your nonsense. How will you avoid being harmed Kelvin? If you're in a wheelchair will you "transform" into the Kelvinator? Look it comes down to accountability. I've offered up my credentials and a way for you to check them. You declined because the truth frightens you. You admit to being a troll and have refused any offer to allow you to prove your claims. Bai He will show up and you will claim that he was in the wrong place and that he was avoiding you. You are a pathetic little boy Kelvin.
Tell you what. I will gather the funds from my students so you can fly to Boston. I will pick you up and my students will buy you dim sum. Then we will bring you back to Logan and then will say on this board, Yes this man is in his 60s, in a wheelchair and telling the truth. It won't come to a fight because we would never want to harm a real disabled vet. On the contrary we would honor your service to our country.

But that won't happen will it Kelvin? You would allow us to waste our money. So you put the flight on a credit card and I will personaly reimburse you on your arrival. But that won't happen either. You'll make up some other lame excuse. Put up or shut up.

Ego_Extrodinaire
10-10-2004, 06:38 AM
Buddy,

From recollection, the only reason why your credentials ever came into the picture was to support your opinions about how BL was managing her family. No where did it say you were an expert in social service, worked in the faimily courts etc. Of which you have none!

You make yourself out to be a martial artist and frankly speaking I have no interest in what you can do / your instructors are / or what you know.

Volunteering to show me your resume doesn't make you entitled to have mine. If you think that I am "a pathethic little troll" and what ever names you have tried to taunt me, I don't see whay you would even bother to pay for my airfare to Boston.

However, I still mantain the position that you are in no position to advice on other people's family matters. That was the point which started us talking.

EE

Buddy
10-10-2004, 09:30 AM
"From recollection, the only reason why your credentials ever came into the picture was to support your opinions about how BL was managing her family. No where did it say you were an expert in social service, worked in the faimily courts etc. Of which you have none!"

Well you may want to go back and read the thread. AFA parenting skills, Bloomies were abysmal. My qualifications are that I am a parent and a darn good one as my daughter attested to. You are not a parent so by your definition you are completely unqualified to even comment. BTW I agree with your definition.

"You make yourself out to be a martial artist and frankly speaking "I have no interest in what you can do / your instructors are / or what you know."

Than why did you ask? You know the truth and it frightens you. You are unqualified to discuss matters martial and I called you on it.

"Volunteering to show me your resume doesn't make you entitled to have mine."

Because one deosn't exist.

"If you think that I am "a pathethic little troll" and what ever names you have tried to taunt me, I don't see whay you would even bother to pay for my airfare to Boston."

As I knew you would say to avoid the truth. You really are incredibly firghtened of the truth. That must be a burden. One so large that you feel the need to make up and then protect this pitiful alter-eggo.

"However, I still mantain the position that you are in no position to advice on other people's family matters. That was the point which started us talking."

I maintain that you are a liar and a phony and are in no position to even have an opinion about other people's family matters. Nor martial arts.

Dale Dugas
10-10-2004, 04:24 PM
Ego,

You have been called out. Walk the walk or stop talking the talk like you presume you can do.

You ramble on and on. Train more and post less.

In Boston,

Dale Dugas

cerebus
10-10-2004, 05:57 PM
Mr. Dugas and Buddy and Bai He are correct (again).

Ego_Extrodinaire
10-10-2004, 10:00 PM
the real question is varification of your knowledge plays mine and bls. Nothing was proven inregards to hers , expect that she more than Serpant and enough to argue and win over Toby. I do have her permission , so please enjoy her resume.

Ps: - Mine, you're just going to have believe in..........

cerebus
10-10-2004, 10:03 PM
"Mine, you're just going to have to believe in.."

No. Actually, we don't have to believe anything you say. Since you're full of crap, I think we'll just choose NOT to believe you.

Ego_Extrodinaire
10-10-2004, 10:13 PM
the real question is varification of your knowledge plays mine and bls. Nothing was proven inregards to hers , expect that she more than Serpant and enough to argue and win over Toby. I do have her permission , so please enjoy her resume.

Ps: - Mine, you're just going to have believe in..........

Ego_Extrodinaire
10-10-2004, 10:21 PM
EMPLOYMENT HISTORY

2004 August - Present Shenyang LiGong University

esl teacher

2004 July - August Guang zhou World educational and Cultural Service Co. Ltd.

Esl teacher to native chinese teachers on summer programme. Also constructed curriculum for "Teaching Methodology" and " Language and Culture". Whilst here, I also trained our teachers , staff and students, in all aspects of buddhist philosophy, nutrition, health fitness and chinese gongfu.

2004 April - July China australia College Zheng zhou

Esl teacher for high school 1, high school 2, Ielts 3 test prep for post and pre grad students. In this role I also gave probono counseling and one on one special lessons to strugglers. I also in my spare time, ran an english corner. Also as part of my duties in this postion, as senior staff, I played role in Chinese gongfu intruction and training our students in aerobics and other personal training facets.

2003 October - November Bond English Language Centre Guangzhou

Esl teacher for kindergarten and primary school students. Mainly in oral language.

2003 August - October English First Anhui/ Hefei

esl teacher for kindergarten, primary, high school, adult, advanced programme students, VIP student programme teacher ( one on one advanced) , and regular english corner.

1992 - 2003 Academic tutor for all ages, various subjects ranging from English, Mathematics, Science, Communication, History, Sociology, health, fitness, nutrition , sexual education and more.

1999 - 2003 Probono Counsellor for various ages ( adult to child ) over many aspects and varied developmental assistance.

2003 January - July
modeled for various magazines and companies for sports , intimate apparel and fashion shoots.

2002 Undertook recruitment for NZ army and after the highest aptitude testing scores of our core and highest fml fitness testing results was offered an array of "Officer Entry " positions ranging from personal training, communications and information technology.

2002 F&B attendant AUCKLAND NZ : - for various contracts with seminars, business meetings, functions, clubs and restaurants.

2001 Volunteer for "National Parks and Wildlife Australia"
Worked in the Carnervorn Ranges battling bush fires as senior volunteer, whilst building fences to protect national terrain particularly in regard to indiginous landmarks and heritage , and protect our wildlife. Also worked in local state forests and national parks on preservation, restoration and conservation endevours.

2001 - 2003 Universal International Night Club and Bar

Dancer / F&B attendant in exclusive international club. As highest monthly revenue earner for our club months ongoing , will again, always have a postion if required.

1999 Personal Assistant for prominent Accountant

Murphy and Wise, Brisbane Australia.

During my time at this company, I was a personal assistant the owner / director and saw to schedules relating to business and his personal life. I also shared secretarial and administration tasks .

1995 - 1999 Secretary and Bar Manager for Beenliegh Rugby League Football Club. Brisbane Australia

At my time with this club, I was the honorary board secretary for one year and was soon offered a position as secretary to the president. I am still in contact with him today and from his new company ( Power Corp Australia), he has contacted me several times with offers of positions ranging from HR assistant to the financial division in higher capacity.

1994 - 1995 Group and Personal health and fitness Trainer Brisbane Australia

Specialising in fields ranging from

:- resistence training
personal training plans
Aerobics
Nutrition
Sports injury prevention and recovery

1992 - 1993 Head Cook / Vegetarian Chef Brisabane

( under ex- army srgt now chef of Gekkos catering gold Coast Queensland)

Whilst in this position I catered all meals, functions and parties for btween 75 - 125 women daily for 2 yrs and had staff of up to 7. During this period I taught them skills in all aspects of food and beverage preparation, service, storage, transport and hygeine under hasccp standarding and workplace health and safety guidlines.

1990 - 1992 Personal Secretary OzKleen Pty. Ltd. Brisabane Australia

At Ozkleen I was secretary for the exuctive contingent and was soon promoted to secretary to the director. We are still in contact and the owner of OzKleen, Mr. John Herron assures me that should I ever choose to return, a position will be made available.

1990 Customer Service superstar
Mc donalds restaurant Woodridge Brisbane Australia.

This was my first position in the workplace and I not only learned a variety of skills, but because of the longstanding McDonalds has had with the community, I enjoyed experience from a very well established and successful company.

As you are aware, I am at the moment travelling China teaching esl in various provinces and have been for over a year. I am vastly qualified in various facets of academia ( particularly instructional) and plan to return to Australia in the next several months or sooner if possible where I will complete my phd in ch'an buddhism and move toward medical studies and or human movement.

Thank you for your time reading my information. I'm sure I will find your company another exciting experience to incorperate in both my CV and my life experience.

Sincerely
Michelle .........

Toby
10-10-2004, 10:22 PM
Eyebrows, if you're gunna post as Ego, how about a different signature or something so any readers who can't tell when it's you (which is <sarcasm>pretty hard</sarcasm>) will know. I've gotta say, it's <sarcasm>pretty clever</sarcasm> when you post as Ego and talk about yourself in the third person like that. Really fools me.

Ego_Extrodinaire
10-10-2004, 10:22 PM
As you know , since updating my resume, I have enrolled and undertaken a phd in ch'an buddhism, taught esl to Ielts post - grads, and constructed and taught a curriculum to native chinese esl teachers. I have taught at all levels in China and am happy to be a part of your foreign team.

Thank you

Ps: I also have some great references from schools here, although again with the scanner problem, I won't be able to get them to you until I arrive.

chat soon

Michelle ............

> > >Education
> > >
> > >August 2003 Advanced Tesol Teacher Certificate
> > > - Specialization : Teaching English to Children
> > >
> > >During this course we covered topics such as : teaching approaches,
> > >techniques and methods, for example the Rassias method which taught skills
> > >focusing on improving students in class response time and speed of
> > >comprehension. We also covered lesson planning, teaching philosophies,
> > >music pedagogy, Audio - lingual response, vocabulary teaching and expansion
> > >techniques, most frequently used words and languages, listening and
> > >comprehension skills, linguistics and pronunciation, common errors for asian
> > >students, reading comprehension skills, writing skills, spelling and
> > >grammar, student assessment techniques, second language acquisition in
> > >schools, young learner's frequently asked questions, games and activities
> > >to promote learning, and several other important aspects of fruitful
> > >teaching.
> > >
> > >May 2003 Anthony Robins Nuero - Linguistic programming
> > >
> > >During this course we covered language of the brain in as much as inter
> > >and intra communications and how to programme both ourselves and others for
> > >success.
> > >
> > >Feb - June 2003 Part Diploma Business Management
> > >
> > >Over the period of study, I studied communication, group management,
> > >motivation, workplace health and safety, small business, promoting innovation and change,
> > >aspects of information technology, accounting and book keeping and human
> > >resources.
> > >
> > >July - September 2002 undertook New Zealand Army Recruitment.
> > >
> > >During this period we covered aspects of optimal fitness and elements of
> > >intellectual development and application.
> > >
> > >2002 Progressively Informal Personal Interest Studies
> > >
> > > Behavioral / Nuero - science / Occupational Therapy
> > >
> > >Jan - July 2002 Part Diploma Hospitality Management
> > >
> > >During this programme we covered aspects of group management, chefing,
> > >hygiene, customer service, organisation, presentation and industry related
> > >laws.
> > >
> > >July 2001 Conservation and environmental studies with National parks and
> > >wildlife. We were exposed to extreme conditions and learnt about fauna and
> > >flora preservation. We built fences through mountain ranges and battled
> > >wild bush fires.
> > >
> > >Jan 01 - August 2001 Part Diploma Professional Counseling
> > >
> > > Majors : Childhood development
> > > : Relationship counseling
:- substance abuse and recovery
> > >
> > >It was extremely beneficial to my own development to study facets of
> > >childhood issues and inter - personal relationship dynamics. We also
> > >covered aspects of personality types, functions and related behaviours.
> > >
> > >1999 progressively Body conditioning
> > > Nutrition
> > > Behavioral Science and elements of psychology.
> > > ie: violence, related psycholgies and substance abuse.

> > >
> > >I am fanatically interested in all elements of human behaviour and
> > >evolution and in exploring these angles of study I feel it gives me a
> > >holistic edge.

> > >1998 Various Martial Arts Progressively
> > > ie- aikido, jujitsu, tae kwon do, ninjutsu, little wing chun - small amount of both nthrn
> > >and southern shaolin styles ( one of my main reasons for comming to China)
> > >
> > >1998 Informal Personal Study
> > > Criminal Law and Justice Systems.
> > >
> > >1997 Basic Nutrition and exercise prescription
> > > -group activity development
> > > - massage and basic muscular anatomy.
> > > - sporting injuries and sports massage.
> > >
> > >As I teacher, this gives me a creative angle to promote motoring skills.
> > >As part of professional on the job Development.
> > >
> > >1997 Art / craft / jewellery making / leather work
> > >1996 informal psychology
1995 communication, english, advanced mathematics, history at University of Southern Queensland
1995 various nutrition and health and fitness modules
1994 Pre-vocational chefs yr 1. apprenticeship training.
1992 - 1993 Hair dressing levels 1-3 of 5 at Kangaroo Point Tafe Brisbane
1992 - 1995 various Computer literacy courses also through Kangaroo Point Tafe

Ego_Extrodinaire
10-10-2004, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by Toby
Eyebrows, if you're gunna post as Ego, how about a different signature or something so any readers who can't tell when it's you (which is <sarcasm>pretty hard</sarcasm>) will know. I've gotta say, it's <sarcasm>pretty clever</sarcasm> when you post as Ego and talk about yourself in the third person like that. Really fools me.

still can't admit to having competition ha??

well if your naivety is anything to go by lad, enough said

cerebus
10-10-2004, 10:26 PM
They have melded together into one twited lump. Just as the Jennifer Lopez/ Ben Affleck couple was known as "Bennifer", this entity is now "blooming eggo" (aesthetically the OPPOSITE of "Bennifer", heh, heh :p ).

Ego_Extrodinaire
10-10-2004, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by Toby

still can't admit to having competition ha??

well if your naivety is anything to go by lad, enough said

cerebus
10-10-2004, 10:33 PM
Blah, blah blah blah blah! Blah blah blah blah. blooming eggo is at it again. :rolleyes:

Toby
10-10-2004, 10:34 PM
Thank you for your time reading my information. I'm sure I will find your company another exciting experience to incorperate in both my CV and my life experience.A small piece of advice Eyebrows. If this is (as it seems) your standard job application letter, maybe run it through a spelling and grammar checker.

still can't admit to having competition ha??Admit? What do I have to admit? I knew it was you from the first time you posted using Kelvin's account. What'd be really funny is if you moved back to Sydney and hooked up with Kelvin and lived with him. The two trolls forming a real as well as virtual couple.

Ego_Extrodinaire
10-10-2004, 10:58 PM
if she came to Jersey , never would you see a happier vet........

I'm sorry Toby, but the lotus really has left the building and you and your pining are sweetly worthy of compassion.

TaiChiBob
10-11-2004, 04:11 AM
Greetings..

Is it absolutely necessary for the rest of us to suffer through the juvenile antics of a few.. These forums are topic specific and i just don't understand why people need to quarrel so bitterly in public.. Perhaps Gene can open a thread for personal issues, a place where some can bash each other without distracting from the intended topics of other threads.. otherwise i suggest that personal issues be addressed in PMs.. unless, of course, the keyboard combatants need to be seen, thinking others have some twisted interest in their lack of self control..

A first-time visitor to this forum would likely (and understandably) look elsewhere for information with any real substance..

Be well..

Buddy
10-11-2004, 04:28 AM
That might be said for the entire forum Bob. You don't really think anyone comes here for serious conversation (other than you, I guess) do you? It is populated by children and trolls. Surely you can find another list that has actual and serious discussion about qigong and meditation.
On another note, Eggo's circumvention of Gene's banning of Bloomie would warrent his banishment in my book. He's already proven himself a liar and a fraud, not to mention coward. I say ban him, Gene.

Ego_Extrodinaire
10-11-2004, 05:40 AM
Buddy,

There is no such a thing as a Lotus_Maximus hybrid. You may stick your finger in your mouth and keep quiet.

I haven't been the one who's been calling people names and being offensive. For the record, you seem like a rash person who may do silly things in combat. Not all soldiers who go to military academy are officer material You'll make a good drill sergent with your name calling and all that.

Buddy
10-11-2004, 06:33 AM
"There is no such a thing as a Lotus_Maximus hybrid. You may stick your finger in your mouth and keep quiet. "

Kelvin,
It's obvious to everyone.

"I haven't been the one who's been calling people names and being offensive."

Yes you have and yes you are.

"For the record, you seem like a rash person who may do silly things in combat."

I'd be happy to allow you to find out.

"Not all soldiers who go to military academy are officer material You'll make a good drill sergent with your name calling and all that."

Really? What year did you attend military academy?

Ego_Extrodinaire
10-12-2004, 07:41 AM
Buddy,

It must be difficult for you to plead infront of Gene Ching to remove the nonsense that you had created.

But I'm glad you did, and in time you'll feel the same. You took it all back in like a man. It was the right thing to do.

If that's your attempt to say that you're sorry to BL it might be too late for she is long gone. However, I hope it does releave some burden of gilt in your heart.

Buddy
10-12-2004, 11:02 AM
Eggo says:
"It must be difficult for you to plead infront of Gene Ching to remove the nonsense that you had created."

Gosh Nit, now you've posted this and it's wrong. That's gotta be embarrassing.

"If that's your attempt to say that you're sorry to BL it might be too late for she is long gone."

Are you on drugs? She is a moron almost of your caliber. Fortunatley she showed her true colors and was removed from these premises. I look forward to the day when you both can travel that lonely path of KFM obscurity together.

"However, I hope it does releave some burden of gilt in your heart."

Gilt? a thin layer of gold? If you mean I have a heart of gold, you're finally coming to your senses, spelling-boy. I guess English was a little used written language in the temple, eh Rambo?

BTW I have a thread with your name on it elsewhere. You're bothering Tai Chi Bob. Leave this one him.

Ego_Extrodinaire
10-12-2004, 09:49 PM
not with what you and your cyber are goons are doing to her real life you don't!!

Buddy
10-13-2004, 03:55 AM
Did you learb Taiji in the 'temple' as well, Kelvin? You certainly can avoid the obvious, your fear of thruth.

Ego_Extrodinaire
10-14-2004, 07:58 AM
Buddy,

All m kung fu was learned at the temple. I did touch on tai chi, its too slow. I needed a fast track program that allows me to hit hard. I had to face all sorts of styles in the ring. Kick boxing, thai boxing, wing chun, sambo, clf, pak hok pai, hung gar, mantis, long fist, ninjutsu, karate, tae kwondo, salit, western boxing, greco roman wrestling, savet, caporera and other styles from africa. Baji is the best, what ever they do, one punch and they're gone.

Buddy
10-14-2004, 08:39 PM
"All m kung fu was learned at the temple."

Hmmm. What is the location of this temple?

"I did touch on tai chi, its too slow.'

Interesting. Thank you for revealing that. It tells me a great deal. Come by for a visit so that I may enlighten you. Remember I'll pay the way.

"I needed a fast track program that allows me to hit hard."

Like a transformer?

"I had to face all sorts of styles in the ring. Kick boxing, thai boxing, wing chun, sambo, clf, pak hok pai, hung gar, mantis, long fist, ninjutsu, karate, tae kwondo, salit, western boxing, greco roman wrestling, savet, caporera and other styles from africa."

Ahh..Capoeira is from Brazil. Now, were there a lot of Greco-Romans in Kampuchea? And Salit and Savet...what are these? And Ninpo... What was the schools name?
I guess it's kucky for you that were no baguanistas. You would have gotten your azz handed to you.

"Baji is the best, what ever they do, one punch and they're gone."

You mean they disappear? You mean even though you don't know what they do you say they're the best? Or do you mean you couldn't find your azz if the light was on and you were standing on a ladder with a roadmap? I just love when you paint yourself into a corner. You're an intellectual bag of hammers, Kelvin.

Ego_Extrodinaire
10-15-2004, 05:35 AM
Buddy,

One thing I've learned from this experience is that all styles have their weakness. For example, I was getting creamed by this latino chic who did caporera. I could not deal with her high kicks without hitting her. But she looked so hot that I wouldn't want to lay a hand on her that way. So you know what i did to win the fight? I knocked out her drummer. without the latino rythem she couldn't fight, but she could still really make love.

As for the temple in Cambodia. 1976, Pol Pots men swept through the country like a death plague. The secret location of the temple was betrayed by an evil monk Wong Mei (Yellow Beard). Though the fighting monks fought bravely, they were no match against mordern weapons and to my knowledge all existance of that temple was wiped out - burned to the ground.

As for the tai chi demo, are you also going to pay my hospital bills if i get hurt? Do you have wheel chair access at your place otherwise your students will have to carry me up the stairs. I'm a big man you know.

Toby
10-15-2004, 06:44 AM
One thing I've learned from this experience is that all styles have their weakness. For example, I was getting creamed by this latino chic who did caporera. I could not deal with her high kicks without hitting her. But she looked so hot that I wouldn't want to lay a hand on her that way. So you know what i did to win the fight? I knocked out her drummer. without the latino rythem she couldn't fight, but she could still really make love.

As for the temple in Cambodia. 1976, Pol Pots men swept through the country like a death plague. The secret location of the temple was betrayed by an evil monk Wong Mei (Yellow Beard). Though the fighting monks fought bravely, they were no match against mordern weapons and to my knowledge all existance of that temple was wiped out - burned to the ground.That actually made me laugh a bit. Nice one Kelvin.

I'm a big man you know. In the currently running "Protein" thread, Eyebrows pretending to be you posted that I have more fat than either of you. You can't be that big if you have less fat than me. You guys should really get your stories straight before posting. Like the other bit when she was pretending to be you and said you hadn't touched a drop of alcohol for 27 years and I pulled some links showing you were drinking a month ago.

Ego_Extrodinaire
10-15-2004, 06:50 AM
Toby,

It's all a matter of perspective. Some days when I'm feeling down I see myself as the fattest usless b@stard that walked this earth. But ever since I knew BL, my life has become more disaplined and I am working on improving my health.

No one's pretending to be me. You're still seeing ghost, maybe BL has really gotten under your skin. I bet she is hotter than that latino chic I fought when I was in Cambodia.

Toby
10-15-2004, 07:02 AM
No one's pretending to be me. You're still seeing ghost, maybe BL has really gotten under your skin.You're both so transparent. I reckon I can guess who's who at least 90% of the time.
I bet she is hotter than that latino chic I fought when I was in Cambodia. You obviously haven't seen her picture (http://forum.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=443744#post443744). Didn't you ever wonder why she's called Eyebrows?

Ego_Extrodinaire
10-15-2004, 07:08 AM
Toby,

You could find her picture just like that - buried in thousands of posts. You must be missing her too. Yes, whe is definately hotter than the latino chic.

No it's just me. BL is gone. I'm also a guy, please don't get confused.

Toby
10-15-2004, 07:16 AM
I know it's you at the moment Kelvin. I know where Eyebrows' picture is - I'm good at searching. Eyebrows should know that by now. I always manage to dig up links that dispel her crap. Didn't she tell you to watch out for me?

Missing her? What's to miss when she's still here all the time? I was kinda hoping she'd left - that lasted all of a day or so.

As to her being hotter than the latino girl - the latino must've been a scrubber.

Buddy
10-15-2004, 03:46 PM
Kelvin,
While I'm not sure of your claim to gender, I do think you are a big enough man to admit the fllowing:
"Some days when I'm feeling down I see myself as the fattest usless b@stard that walked this earth."
This statement, while hyperbolic, is the closest thing to truth you've ever posted. Good show.

"I knocked out her drummer. without the latino rythem she couldn't fight,"
So how do suppose these capoeristas fight outside the gym Do they walk around with "Planet Drum" on the walkman all the time? But at least it is clear you nothing about capoeria. It's great when your words prove your ignorance, certainly saves me the time.

"and to my knowledge all existance of that temple was wiped out - burned to the ground."

Gosh, how convieniant for your story is that?

"As for the tai chi demo, are you also going to pay my hospital bills if i get hurt?"

Son, it's not like you'd really show. You're an internet coward, a keyboard warrior.

"otherwise your students will have to carry me up the stairs."

They're pretty stout boys and girls and it's only two flights. Besides they can roll you back down.

Toby says:
"You obviously haven't seen her picture. Didn't you ever wonder why she's called Eyebrows?"

DAYUMM! She is one ugly honking skag. Are you telling me Gene flirted with that? That puts a whole new meaning on the wrod troll. Definitley a two bagger.

BAI HE
10-15-2004, 04:57 PM
Eggo -
I personally will lift you up and down the two flights, but only if
you sign over the life rights to this fantastic yarn your weaving.
I could write a pretty good book based on your BS.

Ego_Extrodinaire
10-15-2004, 06:54 PM
Toby,

No Bl has not warned me about you. Guess you're not the digger that you thought you were. Plus she knows I am the Ego. Aren't you supposed to be doing your numerical simulations in engineering. Your program will run much faster without you surfing the internet. And it seems all you do is follow BL around playing second fiddle to her main act. Not that she's gone, I have become your fiddler and you my jester. Just keep on dancing while the music plays. Thank you.

Buddy,

The latinos are really cool. They've got the music and the groove. It shows in their dancing, fighting and love making. You obviously not made love to a latino chic before - oh yes, you're married... happily. That's just too bad.

The right word to use is not "coward", it is "chicken". I hate it when people call me chicken. Nobody calls me chicken. You call me chicken because you think I'm a no show..... well I show ya in the stuff I write.

Why don't you install a lift or wheel chair access to your dojo? Do you have new age music playing when you train, helps with the meditative state you need in Tai Chi.

BaiHe,

Yeah, thatnks for the offer. When I do come around, I might like to stay over at Buddy's place for a few days, maybe get to know his family. I'll buy lollies for his daughter and flowers for mis wife so that they can see that I'm a good man, not just a washed-out yesterday's prize fighter. I will personally request you carrying me up the stairs. But you're abit late, BL is already co-authoring the book with me.

Buddy
10-16-2004, 11:48 AM
"The latinos are really cool. They've got the music and the groove. It shows in their dancing, fighting and love making. You obviously not made love to a latino chic before - oh yes, you're married... happily. That's just too bad. "

Actually, being happily married is great. What's too bad is that you are such an imbicile. Brazilians aren't latino, you boob. Their heritage and language comes from Portugal (my wife's background). Odd you didn't know that. The feminine would be latina. Odd you didn't know that.

"The right word to use is not "coward", it is "chicken". I hate it when people call me chicken. Nobody calls me chicken. You call me chicken because you think I'm a no show..... well I show ya in the stuff I write."

Webster defines coward as "a person who lacks courage, esp. one who is unable to control fear and so shrinks from danger or trouble." I think that pretty much sums you up nicely. And you must stop stealing your fiction from Michael J Fox.

"Why don't you install a lift or wheel chair access to your dojo?"

Because I teach Chinese martial arts, hence no 'dojo'. Odd you didn't know that.

"Do you have new age music playing when you train,"

No, we concentrate on training. Not a thing which with you would be familiar.

"helps with the meditative state you need in Tai Chi."

The noose winds tighter. BTW it's Taiji. Odd you didn't know that.

"I might like to stay over at Buddy's place for a few days, maybe get to know his family."

It would take too long to rid the house of the stench of fear.

"I'll buy lollies for his daughter and flowers for mis wife so that they can see that I'm a good man, not just a washed-out yesterday's prize fighter."

At eighteen, my daughter has little use for "lollies". She'd kick your puzzy butt nine ways to Sunday. And we're all certain that you're not any sort of fighter.

Ego_Extrodinaire
10-16-2004, 04:54 PM
Buddy,

I've heard that BL is half portugese. Maybe we both can come over to your place. Your wife and BL might have lady things to discuss.

I could have a chat with your 18yr old daughter, me being a war hero and all that. I guess grumpy old dad can do what he usually does on a sunday.

BTW does your daughter have a boy friend yet?

BAI HE
10-16-2004, 09:18 PM
I've heard and seen that you are a clown. You need to cut the crap Kelvin. Your lies are like **** heaped upon ****.

We've all seen your stuff from '97 when you posted your GHey site. You suck, you're no older than me and you don't know anything worth knowing.

Please show any shred of evidence that you are who you are.

You can't. You flabby nerd.

The funniest parts were your "Aikido" pics from your trip to Japan... HEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHE

BAI HE
10-16-2004, 09:55 PM
BTW - Kelvin, please state your experience with Tibetan Qi-Gong methods...

I mean , one minute you're in college and volunteering for war... next minute you're some Vietnamese vagabond recruited into the CIA...

You were crippled in a car crash, now you were crippled in the Il Drang Valley as regular infantry.....

Somehow between monasteries and unrelated styles you managed to pick up some Tibetan Qi-Gomg.

Spill it. Put up or shut up....
\
Please describe the methods.

cerebus
10-16-2004, 10:11 PM
Heh, heh. And don't forget his degree in computer science from MIT. :rolleyes: That's just further proof that he's fulla crap.

You never graduated from grade school did you eggo? You wrote M-I-T when you meant that you pulled it outta your A-S-S.

Ego_Extrodinaire
10-16-2004, 10:56 PM
BaiHe,

I've seen more and done more than many others would have in 3 life times. Hope you can gain some insight from my experience.

EE

Buddy
10-17-2004, 07:01 PM
"Hope you can gain some insight from my experience"

Right. Like get a life before you have to resort to making one up on an internet BB, eh? Kelvo?

Dale Dugas
10-18-2004, 04:23 PM
Buddy hit the nail on the head with his last post.

Kelvin, you are one big time fool who posts and posts and cannot keep all the lies you spread from coming back to take a very large chomp out of that lard arse you possess.

Post less and train more, you fantasy martial artist.

As I have posted in the past to others. Post with your real name. Step up and be a stand up person. Or are you content with hiding behind keyboards and fantasies??

In Boston,

Dale Dugas

Ego_Extrodinaire
10-18-2004, 04:50 PM
We've had discussions here before about forum handles (just like Serpent chooses to utilise ) and the right to privacy. As you can see from the above 2 posts, there are some crazy ppl on these boards and rather than leave myself vulnerable to everything that comes with their attentions in my personal life, I will remain known to you only as Ego. Besides, it's more fun this way anyway.

As for training, I'm am no Bruce Lee, but I do train consistently and have for a long time in varying degrees . Play hero war games on your own time, it just not an objective of mine.

More quailty posting from the pair of you. :rolleyes:

Toby
10-18-2004, 08:05 PM
As for training, I'm am no Bruce Lee, but I do train consistently and have for a long time in varying degrees .Lying piece of **** (http://forum.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=525519#post525519).

Ego_Extrodinaire
10-19-2004, 06:08 AM
Toby,

what are you going on about?

Toby
10-19-2004, 07:00 AM
Just exposing more of your lies. As I see it there are two scenarios:

(a) You just posted that you "train consistently and have for a long time" so I pulled a quote from a month ago where you said "I've stopped practicing kung fu for as long as I can rember".

These two statements aren't mutually exclusive iff:

(b) there happened to be two people posting under the Ego account, Eyebrows and Kelvin.

One trains (Eyebrows) and one doesn't (Kelvin's wheelchair-bound fantasy alter-Ego). Now Eyebrows continually vehemently denies posting as Ego :rolleyes:, so if (a) is not a lie, then "Ego" (actually Eyebrows) is a lier. You can't have both (a) and (b).

*Of course this is all hypothesizing since the whole Ego persona is based on lies.

Ego_Extrodinaire
10-19-2004, 07:12 AM
Toby,

I had been training kung fu consistently for a long time in my younger days.

The earlier post relates to the time when I lost the use of my legs and was feeling quite down about life in general. You probably didn't see the human / emotional side of things when I wrote that posts - it felt like I had forgotten what it was like to train.

There's a simple explaination rather than jumping to conspiricy theory about 2 people using one account. In any case you could ask me for clarrification instead of calling me a lier first.

Please spend more time on your Phd for your own sake. Following Ego around aint going to earn you extra marks. :rolleyes:

EE

Ps: besides, when does "training" and maintenance equate to gongfu practice anyway.???? I am adept enough at gongfu and train my body well enough to execute it when necc. :rolleyes:

little confused today ha?? :eek: :o :p lol......

Buddy
10-19-2004, 02:12 PM
"I had been training kung fu consistently for a long time in my younger days.
The earlier post relates to the time when I lost the use of my legs and was feeling quite down about life in general. You probably didn't see the human / emotional side of things when I wrote that posts - it felt like I had forgotten what it was like to train.
There's a simple explaination rather than jumping to conspiricy theory about 2 people using one account. In any case you could ask me for clarrification instead of calling me a lier first."

<<This little tap dance must keep you in shape, anyway. It really seems pathelogical now. When will you understand that you've been caught out with your dress pulled up, both of you?
Cambodian baji, indeed. Let's see a picture od Bloomie in a Bei Shaolin pose, but feel free to block out her ugly mug.

Serpent
10-19-2004, 09:17 PM
Toby,

I had been training kung fu consistently for a long time in my younger days.

There's a simple explaination rather than jumping to conspiricy theory about 2 people using one account. In any case you could ask me for clarrification instead of calling me a lier first.

Please spend more time on your Phd for your own sake. Following Ego around aint going to earn you extra marks. :rolleyes:

EE

Ps: besides, when does "training" and maintenance equate to gongfu practice anyway.???? I am adept enough at gongfu and train my body well enough to execute it when necc. :rolleyes:

little confused today ha?? :eek: :o :p lol......
LOL! A new level of lunacy. Ego writes a post, signs of as EE and then Eyebrows comes on and edits the post adding her madness after the EE! Classic!

You don't even need to read the content to know it's two people - the syntax, structure, etc. is obvious. Of course, the "content" clinches it.

Ego_Extrodinaire
10-20-2004, 05:50 AM
Buddy,

Typical conspiricy theorist. Whatever I say, you'll draw up your own conclusions "creatively" anyway :rolleyes:

Serpent,

No Ideal what you're talking about. We're allowed to edit our own post don't you know? :rolleyes:

Buddy
10-20-2004, 02:42 PM
"Buddy,
Typical conspiricy theorist. Whatever I say, you'll draw up your own conclusions "creatively" anyway
Serpent,
No Ideal what you're talking about. We're allowed to edit our own post don't you know? "

See Toby's post of 10/18. He double palm changed the correct on that one. Unfortunate you can't post to the Internal forum. :)

Ego_Extrodinaire
10-21-2004, 08:53 AM
Buddy,

doh ma un naoi zhaa :rolleyes:

Buddy
10-22-2004, 05:29 AM
Kelvin,
You don't know Chinese. We can pull the quotes.
Michelle,
You are a schizophrenic. Find a doctor. Let someone sane adopt your daughter.

Ego_Extrodinaire
10-22-2004, 05:45 AM
Buddy,

Michelle's not here. and not even doctors can make diagnosis online. You know where i'm coming from, actor?

Buddy
10-22-2004, 03:13 PM
"Michelle's not here. and not even doctors can make diagnosis online. You know where i'm coming from, actor?"

Liar. She's clearly nuts and you're clearly a puss y

Ego_Extrodinaire
10-22-2004, 05:16 PM
Michelle's not crazy and she is not here.

Buddy
10-22-2004, 09:02 PM
"Michelle's not crazy and she is not here."

Yes, she is...and neither are you.

Ego_Extrodinaire
10-23-2004, 03:26 AM
No she's not and neither am I. Its you not me.

Buddy
10-23-2004, 05:18 AM
"No she's not and neither am I. Its you not me."

Oh brother. I know you are but what am I? Grow up you lying bag of excrement.

Ego_Extrodinaire
10-23-2004, 05:28 AM
if grammar, prior postings and context count for anything , your second to last post made BL a very happy girl....

that wouldn't've been humanity meets admission minus the bs would it??

Buddy
10-23-2004, 09:57 AM
"if grammar, prior postings and context count for anything , your second to last post made BL a very happy girl.... "

Why would that be? You have no understanding of those subjects. She's crazy and Kelvin's not here (she is).

"that wouldn't've been humanity meets admission minus the bs would it??'

What? You have no sense of coherant thought whatsoever.

Fortunately you aren't allowed to post on the internal section

Ego_Extrodinaire
10-23-2004, 07:11 PM
I don't know who Kelvin is, but it certainly isn't either of us, and if she is crazy, it'd be only in the tlc, crazy / sex / cool way.

She's lucid. Just a little carefree is all. Is that really soo bad?? I like it anyway. ;)

btw : I can virtually guarantee you, my internal knowledge is sound ( if not proficient) and permission is hardly the issue. :rolleyes:

Buddy
10-23-2004, 07:18 PM
Bull ****. You know nothing about internal, girl

"and permission is hardly the issue."

Perhaps not. All you have to do is clean a jockstrap or two. Doesn't the fuzz make your mouth dry?

Ego_Extrodinaire
10-23-2004, 07:24 PM
at times but usually sweet enough....... btw, This girl is a guy , but that "girl", has practiced internal and related arts and philosophies both practically and academically for 15 yrs or so and knows more about it than I'm comfortable with myself .

Buddy
10-23-2004, 08:03 PM
"has practiced internal and related arts and philosophies both practically and academically for 15 yrs or so and knows more about it than I'm comfortable with myself "

Well I don't doubt the last part. 15 years? I started this before she was old enough to bleed. Sh*t in one hand and put both of your knowlege in the other and see which one fills up the fastest.
You are pathetic.

Ego_Extrodinaire
10-23-2004, 08:15 PM
that is sooo crass, warped and harsh to boot.

( shakes head and walks away before you say something you'll later regret)

btw , have you been drinking today Ba ..Buddy??? Come back to it tommorow ha .

Buddy
10-23-2004, 08:48 PM
"that is sooo crass, warped and harsh to boot."

No, it's visual and illustrative but more sadly for you, true.

"shakes head and walks away before you say something you'll later regret"

Whatever you say will be banal and rife with poor spelling and grammer.

"btw , have you been drinking today Ba ..Buddy??? Come back to it tommorow ha ."

I did have a nice Ozzy cab with my filet mignon and Maytag Blue glacade.

"I think you think yourself a wit. You're half right."

Ego_Extrodinaire
10-23-2004, 09:08 PM
and the other half bab..Buddy??

Buddy
10-23-2004, 09:50 PM
"and the other half bab..Buddy??"

I don't know what 'the other half, bab?' means. Go to sleep

Ego_Extrodinaire
10-24-2004, 02:25 AM
Buddy,

"I don't know what 'the other half, bab?' means."

Yeah, you go figure. :rolleyes:

Buddy
10-24-2004, 05:39 AM
"Yeah, you go figure."

No, not interested in crazy speak.

Ego_Extrodinaire
10-24-2004, 08:47 AM
you know Buddy, every irrelevant post you make is a grease grooving that never happened.

Buddy
10-24-2004, 09:04 AM
"you know Buddy, every irrelevant post you make is a grease grooving that never happened."

Uhhh....grease grooving? and it never happened? You are crazier than a sh*thouse rat.

Ego_Extrodinaire
10-25-2004, 05:52 AM
Never heard of grease grooving before?

Buddy
10-25-2004, 01:20 PM
I guess that will have to remain one of the great unanswered questions. Don't the the door...well you know.