PDA

View Full Version : destructive strike

Hendrik
08-27-2004, 10:03 PM
the best neutralization without destructive strike is not going to stop the tough opponents.

what do you think about this idea?

taltos
08-28-2004, 12:14 AM
I think this idea is erroneous.

-Levi

Ali Hamad Rahim
08-28-2004, 08:36 AM
Hendrik said:

the best neutrazation without destructive strike is not going to stop the tough opponents.

Well let’s think about that one. I have simply grabbed a nerve on someone’s forearm and made him or her cry like a baby. Dim Mak training.

Ali Hamad Rahim.

detroitwingchun.com (http://detriotwingchun.com)

AmanuJRY
08-28-2004, 08:51 AM
What's a neutrazation technique.:confused:

If you mean a neutralization technique, I would have to argue that in order to be considered a neutralization technique it would have to neutralize your opponent (otherwise it's just a technique). Therefore it would work without the destructive strike. ;)

Hendrik
08-28-2004, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by AmanuJRY
What's a neutrazation technique.:confused:

If you mean a neutralization technique, I would have to argue that in order to be considered a neutralization technique it would have to neutralize your opponent (otherwise it's just a technique). Therefore it would work without the destructive strike. ;)

yup Neutralization.

You dont have to argue. :D

What do you think and what is your idea ? speak out freely otherwise, it is not Zen. :D:D:D

Hendrik
08-28-2004, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by Ali Hamad Rahim

Well let’s think about that one. I have simply grabbed a nerve on someone’s forearm and made him or her cry like a baby. Dim Mak training.
[/URL]

what if nextime he comes with an Iron Kiu and laser gun, you keep neutralize him?

Hendrik
08-28-2004, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by taltos
I think this idea is erroneous.

-Levi

So what is your idea?

Ali Hamad Rahim
09-06-2004, 11:33 AM
Hendrik quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Ali Hamad Rahim

[/URL]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what if nextime he comes with an Iron Kiu and laser gun, you keep neutralize him?

I’ll fly my spaceship over his home and shoot maga missiles.

Ali Hamad Rahim.

detroitwingchun.com (http://detroitwingchun.com)

anerlich
09-06-2004, 04:12 PM
Maybe your destructive strike might not be destructive enough to stop him. :eek:

Then again, as Ali said, maybe pain compliance will be enough if you are sufficiently skilled at it, manage to apply it repeatedly and he is not too stupid to realise that he is outgunned and you are being kind to him.

A choke or strangle is not a destructive strike, but it will still stop the threat if the guy goes out.

How about holding him down until the cops come? What if there are twenty other people helping you, do you need to hit him with a "destructive strike" then?

That said, the ability to, as Geoff Thompson says, "hit F*ing hard" is proably a great asset to have.

Wingman
09-06-2004, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by Hendrik
the best neutralization without destructive strike is not going to stop the tough opponents.

The best WC weapon that can best neutralize the opponent is a destructive strike. WC may have holds, chokes, chin na, but a destructive strike is WC's primary weapon.