PDA

View Full Version : Qing Dao Guo Shu institute

shaolinche
08-31-2004, 07:22 AM
I want to see if anyone has any information about the Kung Fu that came out of Shandong China mainly from the Qing Dao Guo Shu institute? If anyone knows of the masters within the institute around the 1930's and up? I just want to find more about my Kung Fu forms that I practice especially the very unique and old forms. Some of the forms include Shaolin Che, Lian Wu Zhang, Liu He gun, Ri Yue Huan, Ba Gua Liu Tui, Cai Shou Dui Da and three forms of Tai Zu Chang Quan.

Robert Young
08-31-2004, 09:41 AM
Shaolin Che,

If your forms were form Taiwan, then they probably came from Gao, Fan-Xien line in Tai-Chung.

GM Gao was a vice president of Qing Dao Guo Shu Guan. He
taught Lian-Wu Zhang and Liu-He gun in Taiwan. Tai Zu Chang Chuan probably came from our line, Long Fist.

I have some infomation about Qing Dao Guo Shu Guan, but not much. If you know Chinese, you can get a book about Shun, Xian-Tang, a memorial book of him in Taiwan. In the book, he mentioned quite a bit about Qing Dao Guo Shu Guan. Several teachers in Qing Dao Guo Shu Guan are Long Fist masters. Or you can send me an email, we can talk about it.