PDA

View Full Version : Practice for next Olympics

No_Know
08-31-2004, 09:19 AM
Some of you alls Sifus have certain connections in the Kung-Fu world. Perhaps they will want you to do something for the Olympics in China 2008.

Some of you train without question or obvious reward. Perhaps the reward was always there but only to be revealed closer to the actual prize.~

Some act like, I'll train when you give me reasons to. These will have to do extra to get to the Olympics through Kung-Fu if my speculation pans-out. Note If you would have merely been diligent, it wouldn't need any extra effort.-ish

I hope to use my concepts to develop me to where I am more than competative for the distance track events of a purely running nature.

See me at the Olympics (no, not in the stands:-) )...or not :-)

If you plan to use Kung-Fu to get into the next Olympics, then please mention something about that, here.

Kristoffer
08-31-2004, 09:36 AM
Kung Fu isn't an olympic sport

SifuAbel
08-31-2004, 09:42 AM
Only wu shu and maybe san da will be in the 2008.

Either way, I'll be 40.

Shaolinlueb
08-31-2004, 10:37 AM
werd in 4 years ill be pasy my prime for wushu age. infact im probably at the prime age if a little past it.

No_Know
08-31-2004, 01:40 PM
Kung-Fu training provides increased balance, stamina and endurance. Also Will. These Are found in the Olympics. Use your Kung-Fu! to get into the Olympics cannot mean learn your School form to compete in the Olympics which is actually a big Kung-Fu show, yet it does not have kung-fu as a whatever in which to compete.~. Not a problem. You can use your Kung-Fu to get into the Olympics.

T'ai Chi Ch'uan has popularity. With the Olympics going to China in 2008 Wushu might but I think also somewhere down the line so will T'ai Chi Ch'uan. Don't necessarily practice to just get into the Olympics. But if you start or maintain diligence~ and the olympics opens up to that as an event...you're there no effort...at least closer than less than dedicated to your commitment with Kung-Fu...

Be well (this has not been TaiChiBob :-) )

I No_Know