PDA

View Full Version : Tai Chi Tang Lang

Killingthetiger
08-31-2004, 09:51 PM
This is my Sifu's Site www.sifulee.com.

I am just wondering if any of the wizkids and whatnots can help me learn a little bit about this style. Southern Shaolin Tai Chi Praying Mantis. I know there are a few ppl out there that seem to know alot about the Mantis Community.

NorthernShaolin
08-31-2004, 10:47 PM
This is Northern Tai Chi Praying Mantis. There is a lot of discussion on this style by mantis 108 (Robert) in the Mantis forum. Should post this over there.

mantis108
09-02-2004, 01:51 PM
Sifu Lee Hoa Yen, who is also well respected in the CCK TCPM community, is one of Grandmaster Chiu Chuk Kai's disciples. I have the pleasure of meeting some of his students online although I have yet to meet Sifu Lee in person. When I was training under the late GM Chiu in HK, he mentioned Sifu Lee on many occassions. Anyway, there are a quite a few CCK TCPM practitioners who participate in my forum as well. The link is provided with my signature line listed below this post. Just click it and it shall take you there. That is one of the resources for our style. Recently, a student of Sifu Jack Wong is starting to work on a resource webpage as well. We hope to see more resources like this to come.

CCK TCPM New Webpage (http://www.members.shaw.ca/meroth/)

Please feel free to contact me at My email (sifu1@internorth.com)

Warm regards

Mantis108

PS thank you, Northern Shaolin, in pointing our brothers my way. :)