PDA

View Full Version : Kickboxing Certification?

VingTsun
09-03-2004, 11:13 AM
Does anybody know what's the best kickboxing certification out there? I train ving tsun kung fu, but I was thinking about being a kickboxer instructor in a gym for some good money. If anyone knows any info, please share? I live in NY, and I'm trying make get through college with this possible job.

FooFighter
09-03-2004, 04:05 PM
Hello VingTsun. Do you live within NYC area? I still have connection to New York Sports Clubs and will try to get the intel for you on this matter. There are many NYSC kickboxing group fitness instructors who are certified. Maybe you can check for yourself at the nearest NYSC and find out what certification is needed to teach kickboxing. I would think it would help if you had a professional carreer background in kickboxing but I have seen many fitness female model types teaching it so I guess you can too with the right cert and opportunity. There is a fitness summit called ECA comming soon in NYC. When I worked for the company this was the mecca for all the personal trainers within NYC to attend and get certs or continue educational points for their PT certs. I hope this helps. PM me if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

SevenStar
09-07-2004, 02:59 PM
I take it you're trying to teach cardio kickboxing and not real kickboxing?

Samurai Jack
09-09-2004, 06:58 PM
I'll certify you. Please send $300.00 to my PM and include your address. I'll send you an official Cardio-kickboxing trainer's certificate suitable for framing. If you want to be authorized to certify other's you'll need to purchase a Tae-Bo tape, follow the workout, then send me an additional $200.00 for your Cardio-Kick Master's Certication. Train with Tae-bo, and in six months you'll be ripped, beautiful, and street lethal!

Let me know if you have any other questions.