PDA

View Full Version : I want my issue

Odin of Wei
09-03-2004, 09:56 PM
Hey...I just got a subscrption to this mag. And it said that I would start with the sept/oct issue.

I know sept just started but I seen the sept/oct issue on the racks awhile ago.

And my dad is getting anxous. you know when it will come? :o

GeneChing
09-07-2004, 09:03 AM
The Sep/Oct issue was sent out about a month and a half ago. If you ordered after that, your first issue would be the Nov/Dec. If you were told otherwise, you should contact Margie at our sales dept. at sales@martialartsmart.com or 1-800-824-2433. Sorry for the misunderstanding. Call sales and they'll get it cleared up right away.

Odin of Wei
09-08-2004, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by GeneChing
The Sep/Oct issue was sent out about a month and a half ago. If you ordered after that, your first issue would be the Nov/Dec. If you were told otherwise, you should contact Margie at our sales dept. at sales@martialartsmart.com or 1-800-824-2433. Sorry for the misunderstanding. Call sales and they'll get it cleared up right away.
It like JUST came.

Sorry to be an ass...but my dad was like pelting me, you know? :(

GeneChing
09-10-2004, 09:17 AM
That's really odd. It should not have taken that long to get to NY. Let me know if it happens again with the next issue, and if it does, we'll look into solving it. Sorry for the delay.

Odin of Wei
09-10-2004, 03:45 PM
That's really odd. It should not have taken that long to get to NY. Let me know if it happens again with the next issue, and if it does, we'll look into solving it. Sorry for the delay.
Wow, thanks for letting me be an ass. :D

Thanks alot.
^________^

GeneChing
09-13-2004, 08:36 AM
:p Seriously, we do want our subscribers to get their issues prior to the newsstand release. In all honesty, that doesn't always happen, but a month+ after is a bit too late, so thank YOU for your patience and subscription. :cool:

Odin of Wei
09-13-2004, 12:43 PM
:p Seriously, we do want our subscribers to get their issues prior to the newsstand release. In all honesty, that doesn't always happen, but a month+ after is a bit too late, so thank YOU for your patience and subscription. :cool:
Yea yea.

I'm only patient cause I know this won't happen again.

...riiiight? :p

hahahaha
Thanks again. :D

GeneChing
09-13-2004, 01:28 PM
If it does, let me know. Frankly, it should not have happened the first time.

Odin of Wei
09-15-2004, 12:40 PM
If it does, let me know. Frankly, it should not have happened the first time.
Now for all my trouble can I get a boradsword master kit? :D