PDA

View Full Version : what is Qigong got to do with SLT and Fajing?

Hendrik
09-07-2004, 09:16 PM
what is Qigong got to do with SLT and Fajing?

anerlich
09-07-2004, 10:24 PM
They are all the subject of long, circumlocutious and repetitive posts on KFO's Wing Chun Forum.

If I guess the right answer, do I get a prize? Or go through to the semi-finals?

old jong
09-08-2004, 06:01 AM
At least,these long "circumlocutious and repetitive posts" talk about matters that can be related to the subject of this forum witch is Wing Chun!
Opinions and approaches can vary regarding these things but,Wing Chun is a chinese boxing system and it has roots and principles within these things, like it or not.

Hendrik
09-08-2004, 07:30 AM
Originally posted by anerlich
They are all the subject of long, circumlocutious and repetitive posts on KFO's Wing Chun Forum.

If I guess the right answer, do I get a prize? Or go through to the semi-finals?

great answer, but it is a right answer? ask those who wrote book about SNT and Qi...

anerlich
09-08-2004, 03:55 PM
ask those who wrote book about SNT and Qi

are they on the forum? do they have a website?

can I order the book from Amazon or B&N?

great answer, but it is a right answer?

can I phone a friend?[

Hendrik
09-08-2004, 07:09 PM

can I order the book from Amazon or B&N?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/0312187769/ref=sib_dp_pt/103-0030378-9822204#reader-page

http://www.fetchbook.info/search.do?search=0897501101&tab=reviews

anerlich
09-08-2004, 10:17 PM
With due respect to my (ex) Sigung, I have had "How to Develop Chi Power" for about twenty years. It is an excellent reference for the basic SLT as practiced in TWC, but nothing special regarding Qigong, nor how the form cultivates Qi or one's control over it -assuming you beleive it does either of those.

I've not read Ip Chun's book, but the Amazon reviews are mixed and none mention the book displaying anything revelatory regarding the *alleged* relationship between SLT and Qigong.

As a self appointed judge on this quiz (like you, I guess!), I pronounce your answer incorrect. 1/2 marks for a good effort.

Hendrik
09-09-2004, 07:41 AM

As a self appointed judge on this quiz (like you, I guess!), I pronounce your answer incorrect. 1/2 marks for a good effort.

great to know your pre-judice judgement. :D

Thanks but no thanks. I am not like you. I am not Australian. :D

You sure you know how to FAJING? in order to becoming a self appointed judge?:D