PDA

View Full Version : Thugs Pick Wrong Target ... A Karate Instructor!!!

GunnedDownAtrocity
09-08-2004, 10:17 AM
he straight kicks them under the chin like a ninja.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/latestnewsstory.cfm?storyID=3589662&thesection=news&thesubsection=general

old jong
09-08-2004, 10:32 AM
Wait a minute!...Karate does not work!...The fight didn't go to the ground!...Something wrong here!...;)

Matrix
09-08-2004, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by old jong
Wait a minute!...Karate does not work!...The fight didn't go to the ground!...Something wrong here!...;) Michel,
The fact that it "works" is great. The fact that he said "Do you want karate?" is not so great. Maybe he could have said something cool like "You must be tired of living!" :D

Anyhow, kudos to Craig Nordstrand and Peter Roche for winning one for the good guys.

Peace

Lee Jun Fan
09-08-2004, 11:50 AM
GDA stop posting stupid ****. Who really cares Karate isnt that great the guy was just lucky enough to have sucky thugs jump him.

Kristoffer
09-08-2004, 12:03 PM
did a search on him and came up with this
http://www.geocities.com/miyagi_kan/contact.html

Lee Jun Fan if you wanna argue about the effectivness of Karate why don't you give him a email?

Lee Jun Fan
09-08-2004, 12:10 PM
I emailed him and told him that I felt that he as well as his style is not that effective. You simply came along some sucky thugs. I will post if he replys to it what he said.

Chang Style Novice
09-08-2004, 12:16 PM
The more things change, the more they stay the same...

rogue
09-08-2004, 02:03 PM
And here we have Lee Jun Fan. A 19 year old geek using Bruce Lee's name, with 4 years experience commenting on karate. Thanks Lee Jun Fan for reminding me why I left JKD and went to karate.

PHILBERT
09-08-2004, 07:08 PM
Lee Jun Fan, you won't make many friends here seriously bashing arts like that, and in a matter of weeks you probably won't be back.

Now sarcasm is a different thing.

Royce would of choked those thugs out. By himself.

Vash
09-08-2004, 07:33 PM
Then Royce would have choked out his friend, and then himself.

As an aside, "Do you want karate?" is the line I most often use to pick up women. *looks at empty black book*

Serpent
09-08-2004, 09:21 PM
Perhaps you should try:

"Do you have any karate in you?

Do you want some?"

FatherDog
09-08-2004, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by Lee Jun Fan
GDA stop posting stupid ****. Who really cares Karate isnt that great the guy was just lucky enough to have sucky thugs jump him.

Watch you mouth you call GDA lame!

FatherDog
09-08-2004, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by Vash
Then Royce would have choked out his friend, and then himself.

As an aside, "Do you want karate?" is the line I most often use to pick up women. *looks at empty black book*

Stick with "Would you like some cake?" That'll get you the fat chicks, garaunteed.