PDA

View Full Version : ATTN Forum Members: Blkbelt65 is a CROOK.

Big_Phat_Wong
09-08-2004, 10:46 AM
Ppl, just a fair warning: DO NOT do any kind of business with forum member blkbelt65, AKA Ken Pullman from VA. He is a crooked, lying swindler who promised me a fair video trade, sent me nothing, then turned around and auctioned the tape I sent him (Su Dong-Chen's "Essence of Fighting" -- a $50 value) on E-Bay.

Here it is for all to see:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=47348&item=3670463096

I also sent him four Gerald Sharp videos which he claims never to have received, but now I have no doubt what happened to those.

His E-Bay name is KENSVINGTSUN. If you check his user profile, you'll find that he has other unsatisfied "customers," which he blows off as well. I repeat, this guy is a low-down, lying THIEF. As a matter of fact, I urge the moderators to ban this scumbag, as all he ever posts is spam anyway.

Just issuing a warning to prevent anyone else from being taken for a ride. Thanks.

Serpent
09-08-2004, 05:44 PM
Fair comment. Any chance blkbelt65 would care to present his side of the story?

IronFist
09-08-2004, 09:16 PM
I know that username on eBay.

I've heard bad things about him from other users, too.

AndyM
09-09-2004, 07:33 PM
I'm spitting mad.

I sold my soul to Kensvingtsun, for which I was promised in return;

All the original first edition DC and Marvel comics.
Eternal Youth.
Kim Bassingers underwear.
A Gracie Family Dart Board.
Yip Mans Tobacco pouch.
The Macallan Whisky Distillery.
A George 'Dubbya' Makiwara.
The house next door to Ozzie Osbourne.

oh, and Bullshido forums.

Instead I discovered he'd swapped my soul on Ebay for a William Cheungs fan club membership.

I'm not a happy bunny I can tell you. :(

Ming Yue
09-10-2004, 09:07 AM
Hi,

I represent William Cheung's Fan Club, and I'm sorry to tell you that due to cutbacks the secret meridian decoder ring will now only be avaliable to premium members. We will be sending out your limited edition hot pink fishnet mesh Pro-Tekt muscle shirt within the next few weeks, however.

The Willow Sword
09-10-2004, 09:17 AM
i propose that the reason why so many hurricanes are hitting florida right now is because the LORD doesnt want the upcoming Election to be rigged again,like it was last time. these are just gentle warnings that the wrath of god is real and that kharma is a real b!tch. :D

AndyM
09-10-2004, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by Ming Yue
Hi,

I represent William Cheung's Fan Club,

Ah, so it's you.

How do you find the time to manage all those identities and work up enough Saliva to lay those big trails of saliva wherever he has trodden?

Has anyone else ever threatened to join?

:D

Ming Yue
09-10-2004, 10:58 AM
That's his natural slime trail.

mickey
09-12-2004, 11:44 AM
?????

You mean that I am the only one who sent him black fish net stockings-- that I had to sweat for 10 minutes in before sending?

mickey

cerebus
09-12-2004, 03:59 PM
Tooooo much information! :eek:

mickey
09-12-2004, 06:15 PM
Hi cerebus,

I knew that would get someone!

mickey

cerebus
09-12-2004, 06:45 PM