PDA

View Full Version : what warning would you use ?

Chinwoo-er
09-08-2004, 03:49 PM
ok, after reading that article about Craig Nordstrand, I too must admit that 'do you want karate ?' was a little lame for a warning line.

So here is KFM's chance to give both creative and intimidating line which could be used to warn off potential attackers.

here is a few I thought up

"When I am through with you, Satan is going to abdicate to me"

"I once handled 5 girls in one night. You think you can even come close ?"

"Plastic surgeons changes your face for money. I'll change your face for free"

"I am still paying the hospital fee of the last person who pecked a fight with me"

"You guys are a bunch of sissies. And if you have a problem with that, you can direct it to Mr Hulk here next to me"

:D :D :D :D :D

rubthebuddha
09-08-2004, 04:08 PM
being a white guy named david makes my warning less applicable, but i'd still use it, if only for entertainment purposes:

"whoooo wants some wang?"

joedoe
09-08-2004, 04:10 PM
My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die

CaptinPickAxe
09-08-2004, 04:18 PM
I'll smash your face beyond recognition...even your mother will have a hard time looking you in the eyes.

I can break your bones, kick your friends' asses, and steal your girlfriend w/o even breaking a sweat.

You wanna fight? Good! I could go for a little warm up.

Vash
09-08-2004, 05:19 PM
*drops pants*

*puts out attacker's eye*

*attacker protects now vacant eye socket from second penile defense whilst screaming like a little sissy girl*

Any questions?

MonkeySlap Too
09-08-2004, 05:40 PM
"I can fight all day. I can fight until the cows come home. And then I'll fight the cows."

"Pick ME! Pick ME!"

"I don't want to kill you, and you don't want to be dead."

(Laughing hysterically) "Oh, man, YOU, really? BWA-HA_HA_HA_HA!!!"

Serpent
09-08-2004, 05:55 PM
Just reach out one hand and beckon the lead guy towards you while saying absolutely nothing.

or

"Your face, my fist, 3 seconds and counting..."

or

"You have offended me, you have offended my family and you have offended the Shaolin Temple. Prepare for battle!"

:)

Royal Dragon
09-08-2004, 05:58 PM
Can't we just give a rather psycotic looking grin, that's really more like a half smile of a perv about to get off on his newest po-rn aquisition??, and then lick our chops??

I mean, do we actually "Have" to say something???

yenhoi
09-08-2004, 05:59 PM
I would give a speach about having 500+ streetfights and then headbutt the guy.

:eek:

Chinwoo-er
09-08-2004, 06:26 PM
"You want to play games with me ? Rhinoceruses don't play games. They ****ing charge your ass. It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass. "

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

norther practitioner
09-08-2004, 06:34 PM
.................................................. ............................................

SMACK!

Pose like Jet Li in Once Upon a Time in China (pick one) and give a little head nod.

rogue
09-08-2004, 06:52 PM
"I'm broke, MonkeySlap and Vash have all the money!!!" :eek: :eek:

David Jamieson
09-08-2004, 06:52 PM
1) "you best not be writing cheques with your mouth that the rest of your body can't cash."

2) "I've seen bigger arms on a clock and thicker legs on a coffee table, bring it."

3) You talkin to me?

4)Do what you want to the girl, but leave me alone

-but in reality, I go with the geoff thompson throw off. My phrase is "rice or noodles":D

rogue
09-08-2004, 06:54 PM
"Don't hit me, I'm Canadian!!!"

David Jamieson
09-08-2004, 07:02 PM
:rolleyes:

yeah, whatever. Canadians are the greatest and Canada in general is the best country on the planet so there mr.poopy pants waaaaaahhhahahahahahahaha.

rogue
09-08-2004, 07:08 PM
That was my 3rd choice for a warning KL!:D

SanSoo Student
09-08-2004, 07:15 PM
"HAHAHA, not worth my time..."

David Jamieson
09-08-2004, 07:19 PM
One day you'll all be living in the occupied territories of Canada. And then you'll regret your barbs and remarks. :p

As your new overlords, I will do my best to ensure your safety, but you'll have to cool it with the remarks about the canadian caesars.

muwhahahahaha!

Ming Yue
09-08-2004, 07:27 PM
I see dead people.

rogue
09-08-2004, 07:29 PM
As your new overlords, I will do my best to ensure your safety, but you'll have to cool it with the remarks about the canadian caesars.

That's better than "rice or noodles"!:D

Vash
09-08-2004, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by rogue
"I'm broke, MonkeySlap and Vash have all the money!!!" :eek: :eek:

lol @ dude who thinks I have more than $.31 to my name.

Chang Style Novice
09-08-2004, 07:34 PM
The true mark of a classic is that it never gets old.

"BOY, WHEN I WANT ANY SH!T OUTTA YOU, I'LL JUST SQUEEEEEEEEZE YO HAID!"

Toby
09-08-2004, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by Chinwoo-er
"You want to play games with me ? Rhinoceruses don't play games. They ****ing charge your ass. It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass. "Roflmao! :D :D Nice!

Shaolinlueb
09-08-2004, 07:45 PM
i always like, "have you ever been r*ped like a red headed stepchild?"

mickey
09-08-2004, 07:55 PM
Greetings,

These lines are too tame. Here is one that I SERIOUSLY readied and planned to use:

If you plan to mess with me, you'd better do two things. First, get your affairs in order; second, kiss your mom good-bye. And if time allows, give her a few firm f-cks because you won't be tapping that a ss for a very long time.

BM2, You are welcome to use that in your signature.

mickey

Chinwoo-er
09-08-2004, 07:56 PM
A combination of the two

"Plastic surgeons changes your face and charge you money. I'll change your face and charge your a$$'

mickey
09-08-2004, 07:57 PM
And that was a partial!

mickey

David Jamieson
09-08-2004, 08:08 PM
I don't think someone would stand there while you recite an epic poem... hahaha

so, on second thought I would say sufficiant warning would be:

"Hey!"

Then hit him.

Or, to heck with the warnings, he's already attacking you, just do him.

norther practitioner
09-08-2004, 08:11 PM
he's already attacking you, just do him.

Um, I don't know how you handle things up North there buddy, but down here, we typicaly don't try to rape muggers or thugs...

So, if you were being mugged as a Canadian, wouldn't you just explain that your money isn't worth anything?

MonkeySlap Too
09-08-2004, 08:18 PM
Hey Kung Lek,
If Canada is so great, why are you all SUBJECTS of the British crown? Royalty is like an appendix, but costs way more...

-- A happy rebel who remembers when we used to shoot the subjects of the crown...

Chang Style Novice
09-08-2004, 09:12 PM
Yeah, you know who really knew how to treat royalty? Robespierre.

FatherDog
09-08-2004, 09:31 PM
"You talking to me? Well, your face initials bowling balls greenly under the furious moonshine."

The moment or so of utter confusion usually gives me time to sprint for my car.

joedoe
09-08-2004, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by FatherDog
"You talking to me? Well, your face initials bowling balls greenly under the furious moonshine."

The moment or so of utter confusion usually gives me time to sprint for my car.

I am sure I once saw that line as a translation subtitle in one of the old kung fu movies. :D

Serpent
09-08-2004, 10:05 PM
I thought for a moment he'd been possessed by blooming lotus.

Matrix
09-09-2004, 05:51 AM
Originally posted by MonkeySlap Too
If Canada is so great, why are you all SUBJECTS of the British crown? Royalty is like an appendix, but costs way more... Except we don't pay anything to the crown. We leave that to the Brits. Who wants Canadian money anyways? Since the constitution was repartiated in 1978, the monarchy is largely a figurehead. Although the Govenour General certainly knows how to spend as if she were the Queen. :rolleyes:

Canada is great, and so is the USA. We're just like Americans except we say "eh" at the end of our sentences and are addicted to Tim Horton's coffee. :D

Neckbones
09-09-2004, 06:14 AM
Friend, there is nothing between me and you but air and opportunity. But, the only things stopping you is fear and common sense.

Water Dragon
09-09-2004, 06:31 AM
Watch out! She knows Kung Fu!

*hides behind wife*

MasterKiller
09-09-2004, 06:35 AM
*When guy has loud-mouth girl with him trying to start a fight*

Just because she's stupid doesn't mean you have to get hurt.

Tak
09-09-2004, 07:32 AM
Just a big, friendly smile.

Chinwoo-er - is that Lula?

Meat Shake
09-09-2004, 07:34 AM
Lately alls its taken is...
*chuckle* "You dont wanna fight me, sport."
If it continues past that, Ill say something like
"Okay dude, but if you fight me, Im going to break your arm just to teach you a lesson."
All the time you must remain calm and say these things like you are offering them a cookie.
A much less than appealing cookie.

Meat Shake
09-09-2004, 07:36 AM
Originally posted by Water Dragon
Watch out! She knows Kung Fu!

*hides behind wife*

lol... forgot about that one.
Works better to look at the wife, then nod the head at the offender whilst saying "hey baby, handle my lightweight."

Nevermind
09-09-2004, 08:35 AM
I once read an article in Black Belt Magazine (yes, I used to read it, I'm sorry to say) where a Karate black belt who had never been in a fight, always wondered in the back of his mind whether or not his training would work in a real fight. The day finally came when he was approached by two thugs at his car. Dude looked up at God and simply said, "Thank you." Then he looked at the thugs and got into a ready stance. The thugs ran off.

The Willow Sword
09-09-2004, 08:39 AM
I wouldnt say one d@mn thing! i would just stand at a casual ready position and just stare directly at them,,,and wait.

reason? why offer any more fuel to thier BS fire? 9 times out of 10 its a peac0ck standoff with alot of words being tossed here and there,,,i just dont say a thing. you can pretty much figure out their intent when you just remain silent and at the ready,,,and they usually call you some insult and then walk away.

the point is that i think alot of us who have been in the sh!T do not like to play games anymore,i know i dont. so i wont play their game. usually when they see that i am not going to respond to them and that i am waiting for them to attack,,it puts them off guard and the situation is usually dispelled.

but as a joke warning? hmm let me think,,hey how about this one

"all you need is love ,,da da dada daaa,,, all you need is love,,, da dada daaa,,, all you need is love ,,love,,love is all you need" and spin around and smile and when they are laughing and think that you are totally ridiculous,,,THATS WHEN YOU KICK THEM RIGHT IN THE THROAT.":cool:

Peace,,,TWS

Judge Pen
09-09-2004, 09:15 AM
I'm a Nihilist; I believe in nothing!

Chang Style Novice
09-09-2004, 09:17 AM
(begins whirling bowling ball bag)

FatherDog
09-09-2004, 09:31 AM
Ve cut off your johnson!

Gowgee
09-09-2004, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by FatherDog
Ve cut off your johnson!

I didn't know germans said "johnson" :D

My line: "It's the cops! Run!"

Royal Dragon
09-10-2004, 05:18 AM
I really like the be quiet, calm and just look at them and wait for thier next move.

Words mean nothing in a fight, it's all Position, position, position.

It really easy to get position on them when they are mouthing off to you because that aren't paying attention to where your feet are placed.

Matrix
09-10-2004, 06:16 AM
To paraphrase the line from the movie "The Three Amigos", ............Warnings, we don't need no stinkin' warnings.

Matrix
09-10-2004, 06:30 AM
Originally posted by The Willow Sword
I wouldnt say one d@mn thing! i would just stand at a casual ready position and just stare directly at them,,,and wait. IMHO, That, my friends, is the right answer. The look in your eyes should be the only warning they need.

Chang Style Novice
09-10-2004, 08:58 AM
the best warning of all in a empty handed fight situation is more of a sound effect that a spoken statement.

"Click-clack"

quiet man
09-10-2004, 12:01 PM
Umm...

LOOK BEHIND YOU! A THREE-HEADED MONKEY!

MasterKiller
09-10-2004, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by Matrix
To paraphrase the line from the movie "The Three Amigos", ............Warnings, we don't need no stinkin' warnings. ......and for 100 points, and a free ride on CSN's Huffy, which movie did the Three Amigos paraphrase the line from?

Chang Style Novice
09-10-2004, 12:12 PM
Treasure of the Sierra Madre

woohoo! I get a Huffy!