PDA

View Full Version : if you dont perform.

Hendrik
09-09-2004, 07:59 AM
if you dont perform. it doesnt matter who they are. you have to fix your issues.

If you perform. They are good references but not a validitor (sp) of your art.

What do you think?

Ernie
09-09-2004, 08:15 AM
If you can’t perform your just a king of lip sau
If what you train in doesn’t produce realistic results out side of your training system
Then you should not speak on the subject of results

If you hendrik or me can not pull off what we talk about with some level of consistency in a pressured uncomfortable environment . then we should shut up and stop pretending , if all one can do is talk about what other people can do , there sifu , there ancestor ,what ever they are in my book full of $hit

I have no respect for people living off some one else’s accomplishments
Better to just be honest face your weakness say nothing and train until you have a functional skill level
But people love fantasy and role playing in pretend stories

Hendrik
09-09-2004, 08:44 AM
If you can’t perform your just a king of lip sau
If what you train in doesn’t produce realistic results out side of your training system

Then you should not speak on the subject of results ------

A "power conscious living model " way of phrasing.

But, in this world there are different type of concious living models. Not neccesarry only one.

If you hendrik or me can not pull off what we talk about with some level of consistency in a pressured uncomfortable environment .

then we should shut up and stop pretending , if all one can do is talk about what other people can do , there sifu , there ancestor ,what ever they are in my book full of $hit ---------

It is a great practice to walk one's talk and talk one's walk.
However, There are room for communicate on what others people can do. That is a part of learning process.

For no one is GOD who knows everything , never wrong, never make mistakes, have all the ideas without learning from others and cant learn from others.

Not to mention, a Billionaire's son will inherit something be it in property or mind set of the Billionaire. The son, might be a Billionaire or might no longer be a billionaire. One always influence by one's family root. Likes it or not. human just human.

I have no respect for people living off some one else’s accomplishments --------

Everyone has a choice of what one wants to respect. The world has room for all kind of people and views.

A high School high school teacher can be view as living off some one else accomplishements, or might be view as a no body who is repeating some one else life to make a living.

Or migh be view as a person in an important position who remind the young human about who and what has happen to the human race, so that the human can avoid doing sily things destructive things.

Better to just be honest face your weakness say nothing and train until you have a functional skill level
But people love fantasy and role playing in pretend stories -------

Power Judgemental is a sign of Power conscious living model. Society needs different type of conciousness living model and different views. Certainly not just one view.

Without imagination, there is no plane flying in the sky. Without fantasy there is no movie playing in cinema. There are different meaning of life for different people. and all have thier reason as great as everyone.

Why should anyone take one's view as the truth and ultimate truth? Where one might not even honestly face the whole reality but thinking brute force is the only reality?

is the one who has conquered and over powered others has the only right of speech? If so, then the one with Guns and bombs talk, the rest is just fantasy. But, times and times in human history, it proves that it is not necessary that way.

There are opinon's and different view. But there is no one view everyone has to follow. and that is reality itself.

Ernie
09-09-2004, 08:53 AM
as i stated an endless string of words , smoke and mirrors , to hide what i wonder
hidden agendas , ego , a need to be validated

talk my friend is cheap

any one can say what ever they like

but can they really do anything ?

no need to play your little word traps my brother , why ask a question when all you want to do is disect the answer

this is sad

my invitation still stands any time you want to hang out and show me your take on things

i'm there with an open mind

until then just another endless string of words .................

Hendrik
09-09-2004, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by Ernie
as i stated an endless string of words , smoke and mirrors , to hide what i wonder
hidden agendas , ego , a need to be validated

talk my friend is cheap

any one can say what ever they like

but can they really do anything ?

no need to play your little word traps my brother , why ask a question when all you want to do is disect the answer

this is sad

my invitation still stands any time you want to hang out and show me your take on things

i'm there with an open mind

until then just another endless string of words .................

Is the post about showing who is the best,
the most powerful, the king........, prove who is the best fighter who knows it all , ....etc

or is it about a discussion of different ideas?

If one cannot comprehend, differentiate the differences between the two, and cannot embrase other's ideas then there is no open mind disregard of what one claim. that is a fantasy and role playing in pretend stories of one has open minded.

Thanks for your invitation.

My invitation always stands any time for you to show me and others in this forum that you are really open minded, respect, appreciate other's birth right of free speech instead of taking yourself as the judge of others or GOD.

Until then just another endless power conscious living model reaction. and the world is not spining according to you, that is a reality.

Ernie
09-09-2004, 09:18 AM
Don’t be so paranoid
I only seek honest research , I have trained with many people from this forum , and there has never been an ego or who is best situation just training sharing and producing results ,

If you can do what you say ,then it would be a great experience for me to be exposed to this ,maybe I will learn something new ?
I just don’t believe in wasting words and living in fantasy , you asked if performing is important
To me it is

You can talk about flying a plane all day read the books and even pass a written exam , maybe even have a few hours in a flight simulator
But would I feel safe flying with you
Of course not

Since you have yet to perform and gain experience from performing
Only after you have this experience and developed functional skill will then your words carry weight

If all you ever do is talk about what this pilot or that pilot can do or did
Does this qualify you to fly of course not

The only way to really know is to do , and by doing and pulling it off you are performing , until then it’s just pretending or imagining

You see .

So until I see for myself then it is just an illusion

Maybe I’m just an illusion and all talk , you have absolutely nothing to worry about ,

You should be more centered and less paranoid this is how I research things first hand experience , in research there is no win or lose just information and evaluation of that information

I thought you would be flattered and welcome the offer , I guess I was mistaken

edit in to respond =====
Thanks for your invitation.

My invitation always stands any time for you to show me and others in this forum that you are really open minded, respect, appreciate other's birth right of free speech instead of taking yourself as the judge of others or GOD.

Until then just another endless power conscious living model reaction. and the world is not spinning according to you, that is a reality

hendrik ,
I have nothing but natural human respect for anyone I meet , my track record just from the people on this forum alone proves that .
as for the God complex it is not I that pretends to know all the ancient secrets now is it , I only speak on what I have done and can reproduce , I have along way to go and much to learn ,
I am a very honest person , if my honesty is taken as disrespectful or my sadistic humor is taken as disrespectful then that is just me . I can be no more or less ,

As for free speech and birth right , I do not involve myself in history post or internal chi stuff , you asked about performing and I used my free speech and opinion , you can take it or leave it that is why it is free

But again more word games .

Your own words to you [Until then just another endless power conscious living model reaction. and the world is not spinning according to you, that is a reality]

Hendrik
09-09-2004, 09:27 AM

Since you have yet to perform and gain experience from performing
Only after you have this experience and developed functional skill will then your words carry weight

Why is world has to be according to you?
Why is anyone has to proof anything?

you are missing the point of this discussion isnt it?

Ernie
09-09-2004, 09:31 AM
because we are talking about results not pretend

i added to my post above

there is no me just what is and when it happens

why do YOU even care what i think ;)

Hendrik
09-09-2004, 09:38 AM
if you dont perform. it doesnt matter who they are. you have to fix your issues.

If you perform. They are good references but not a validitor (sp) of your art.

----------------------------------------

Back to the subject

Since someone is asking about proving... result.....etc

These above is not my words. IT is from a top Silicon Valey CEO who is very succesfully run a very high profit margin billion dollars company and praise by the WALL STREET. Yes WALL STREET. He build the company from Scracth.

The situation is at one point, many many years ago, while in a company meeting, some directors in the company is asking him about the competitors has such and such new hot shot designers gurus joining. and the war is getting tough....
and his word prove to be correct. The company still doing very well today not much influence by the competator's big names guru.

Hendrik
09-09-2004, 09:40 AM

why do YOU even care what i think ;)

because I still take you as friend. :D

otherwise, I rather put my time on watching the stock price of the above company grow. :D

Result is get the money in the pocket isnt it? That has proven in the WALL STREET for many many years.

Ernie
09-09-2004, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by Hendrik
because I still take you as friend. :D

otherwise, I rather put my time on watching the stock price of the above company grow. :D

Result is get the money in the pocket isnt it? That has proven in the WALL STREET for many many years.

then let me ad this wall street and CEO's are men of words
not dealing with punches to the face

things change when you make it simple ,

if i walk up to a CEO and kick him in the balls will he have a speech for that

hendrik my offer to hang out has allways been given as a friend

Hendrik
09-09-2004, 10:14 AM

if i walk up to a CEO and kick him in the balls will he have a speech for that

Nice if, But
you have no chance, he has a team of arm body guard...... unless you think you are faster then bullets.

I guess, WALL STREET is bigger then Kick and Punch isnt it? :D

Ernie
09-09-2004, 01:10 PM
just catch him in the mens room , old school beat down style , very universal :D