PDA

View Full Version : The meaning of Heaven, Earth, and human

Hendrik
09-09-2004, 08:03 AM
What is the meaning of Heaven, Earth, and Human or Tien Dei Yan? What is the significant about the meaning of Heaven, Earth, Human?

What type of powers these Heaven Earth and Human related to?

What do you think?

CarlDouglas108
09-09-2004, 08:26 AM
Hendrik>What is the meaning of Heaven, Earth, and Human or Tien Dei Yan? What is the significant about the meaning of Heaven, Earth, Human?

What do you think?

What do you think the meaning is?

Regards

CD

Rhat
09-09-2004, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by CarlDouglas108
Hendrik>What is the meaning of Heaven, Earth, and Human or Tien Dei Yan? What is the significant about the meaning of Heaven, Earth, Human?

What do you think?

Regards

CD

Hendrik and his posts....

"They are all the subject of long, circumlocutious and repetitive posts on KFO's Wing Chun Forum."

Words are proof of integrity, deeds still more. Hendrik, we are still waiting for your answer--"What do you think the meaning is?"

Hendrik
09-09-2004, 09:29 AM

What do you think?

Regards

CD

can be the meaning or anything you think worth discuss.

Rhat
09-09-2004, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by Hendrik
can be the meaning or anything you think worth discuss.

Mindfully look: Hendrik and his circle game.

CarlDouglas108
09-09-2004, 09:40 AM
Hendrik>can be the meaning or anything you think worth discuss.

Again, what do you think the meaning is?

Regards

CD

Hendrik
09-09-2004, 09:45 AM
Hendrik>can be the meaning or anything you think worth discuss.

Again, what do you think the meaning is?

Regards

CD

think As you like it.

YongChun
09-09-2004, 01:05 PM
What is the meaning of Heaven, Earth, and Human or Tien Dei Yan? What is the significant about the meaning of Heaven, Earth, Human?

What do you think?

Heaven = 36
Earth = 108
Man = 72

The greatest challenge for spiritual beings was to construct a physical reality. The past, present and future are all concurrent. Our inability to process all this information gives the illusion of time sequence.

Tydive
09-09-2004, 01:21 PM
Earth: where you are rooted, and where kinetic energy comes from.
Heaven: where life energy flows into you from, and where you move.
Human: You, the conduit of these forces.

duende
09-09-2004, 01:33 PM
Hendrick,

Why don't you share your knowledge of Tin Yan Dei???

How the first time you met GM Hoffman and tried to act like you knew all about Chi Sim. How you received a reality check in front of many witnesses when you were put on the floor in only 3 moves.

How you then stood up, with your face bright red, and screamed, “THAT’S NOT WING CHUN!!!

hunt1
09-09-2004, 02:53 PM
Enough of the personal attacks!

Points can be made without this !

Hendrick has every right to post!

You have every right to disagree or ignore but
there is no need and nothing is gained by personal attacks.

Whatever you say in private or at your school among classmates and friends is one thing but here on a public forum it is another

duende
09-09-2004, 03:31 PM
This whole thread is an attack. Originating on another thread where Hendrick calls Tin Yan Dei a wrong turn by-product of localized evolution.

Where were your high morals then??

Hendrick (the KFO Stalker) has nothing better to do then create new post after new post of thinly veiled insults. That's a hell of alot of blind eye turning in store for you. Maybe it's better for you to never open them.

anerlich
09-09-2004, 03:44 PM
"Heaven = 36
Earth = 108
Man = 72"

The Meaning of Life=42

Sorry :)

Hendrick (the KFO Stalker) has nothing better to do then create new post after new post of thinly veiled insults. That's a hell of alot of blind eye turning in store for you. Maybe it's better for you to never open them.

Jeez, I'm no angel where the trading of insults is concerned, but this level of paranoia is ridiculous. Give up your thin veils and grow a thicker skin. Of do what I do and dig the flamefest! Bring it on!

duende
09-09-2004, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by anerlich
"Heaven = 36
Earth = 108
Man = 72"

The Meaning of Life=42

Anerlich's humor=priceless

Yep thicker skin is always good... props to conditioning. But you must understand that the guy is out of control. Just look at how many threads he's started in the last week. The dude's a serious freak.

Hendrik
09-09-2004, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by duende
Hendrick,

Why don't you share your knowledge of Tin Yan Dei???

How the first time you met GM Hoffman and tried to act like you knew all about Chi Sim. How you received a reality check in front of many witnesses when you were put on the floor in only 3 moves.

How you then stood up, with your face bright red, and screamed, “THAT’S NOT WING CHUN!!!

Dont you know I am just a human who can and will have fun with friends?
I was locked up on ground by Rene too with one move ask Dan about it.

Knew all about Chi Sim? that is new to hear.

I really think you have no right to use Andreas name like this. What are you trying to pull between Andreas and me?

Hendrik
09-09-2004, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by hunt1
Enough of the personal attacks!

Points can be made without this !

You have every right to disagree or ignore but
there is no need and nothing is gained by personal attacks.

Whatever you say in private or at your school among classmates and friends is one thing but here on a public forum it is another

You know, the final analysis is people do strange things based on lots of wield stuffs.

For example, after Bruce Lee past away, one can hear all sort of stories that they beat him they are better then him un-ended.

as I learn from the teaching of Mas Oyama and Cho Hong-Choy, a martial artist is about be able to face the win or lost peacefully and in tranquil.

Ernie
09-09-2004, 06:22 PM
d amn Hendrik if getting dropped once or twice means you suck , then i suck like 1000 times more than that and will suck 1000 times again

i have more respect for you hearing you took a chance to work out with some guys

like i said first hand experience only way to go:)

as for the meaning of H and E more dumb labels tell me when your dead ha ha

Hendrik
09-09-2004, 06:31 PM
This whole thread is an attack. Originating on another thread where Hendrick calls Tin Yan Dei a wrong turn by-product of localized evolution.

Where were your high morals then??

"Hendrick calls Tin Yan Dei a wrong turn by-product of localized evolution"

With you uncontrolled emotional reaction, Do you know how to read?

You can pulled thousand of personal attack on me, but if you dont even know how to read the rest is National Enquiry News.

Where is your Chan or Ch'an training when you react with pre-judice and bias?

Hendrik
09-09-2004, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by Ernie
d amn Hendrik if getting dropped once or twice means you suck , then i suck like 1000 times more than that and will suck 1000 times again

ask Rene, he beat me all the time. Oh Put Robert Chu on the list too, he also beat me all the time. So? big deal? Oh I fragture my elbow when I was sparing decades ago.... There are along long line of people can tell you they beat me. As the one in my Judo class and my Kyokushin Class....:D

Rhat
09-09-2004, 06:39 PM
With you uncontrolled emotional reaction, Do you know how to read?

Throught realization, a bodhisattva comes into this world in this moment, with no desire for acquiring the right idea or explantion about how things are. Yes, we know how to read!
And do you know how to write?????????

Ernie
09-09-2004, 06:41 PM
ask Rene, he beat me all the time. Oh Put Robert Chu on the list too, he also beat me all the time. So? big deal? Oh I fragture my elbow when I was sparing decades ago.... There are along long line of people can tell you they beat me. As the one in my Judo class and my Kyokushin Class....:D

there is not enough room for me to list all the people that have smacked me around :)

good to see your regular guy side

i'm jumping off this thread you know i got no interest in old chinese terms and all that fortune cookie stuff ha ha

you guys have fun with it :)

Hendrik
09-09-2004, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by Ernie
there is not enough room for me to list all the people that have smacked me around :)

good to see your regular guy side

i'm jumping off this thread you know i got no interest in old chinese terms and all that fortune cookie stuff ha ha

you guys have fun with it :)

You need to be patient to read the Tien Dei Yan post. Because, you will know, There is a wrong turn. and it is very basic.

duende
09-09-2004, 06:58 PM
Tin Yan Dei landed you on your ass... fact

Your posts are a tough read for anyone to make sense of... fact

You've said nothing of any knowledge in this thread you've created... fact

Robert and Rene beat you up all the time.... fact

Glad we got this thread figured out. Next!

Hendrik
09-09-2004, 07:01 PM

Your posts are a tough read for anyone to make sense of... fact

You've said nothing of any knowledge in this thread you've created... fact

Robert and Rene beat you up all the time.... fact

Glad we all got this thread figured out.

Why do you need to drain this much energy? hahahaha

Learn to relax.

Da_Moose
09-09-2004, 07:12 PM
Tin - One Dimension
Yan - Another Dimension
Dei - Yet another Dimension
Tin Yan Dei - The Harmonious interaction and unity of the above mentioned dimensions.

None of which we will see any input from Hendrik about (sorry to disappoint you CD, its his M. O.) due to the likely fact he knows nothing about them, but has "valid proof that is from Shaolin" whch he won't share (along the lines of the 4 Modes of Kiu sau BS.). For God's sake Hendrik, why the bloody hell don't you contribute to your own threads! (yeah, now, its getting somewhat emotional due to frustration, see the SNT Cyclic thread). Can't you think of anything to say except a title/question? Maybe you need to rename your account 'Wing Chun Tease'!!! That's all you seem to do, tease the board with what could be very useful information and conversation potential that you won't share anything based on your own expereinces. Much like a girl who will tease a guy because she knows he wants her. Maybe you get your rocks off by doing this crap. Oh, no, wait wait wait. I know, he can cop out by saying "I don't have to share if I don't want to."

No one is disputing this, many just grow tired of his crap and such that he seems to be a master of.

Where is your Chan or Ch'an training when you react with pre-judice and bias?

Umm, you've already answered this question:

Dont you know I am just a human

Duende is also a human, just a normal guy. However, he's not acting out of prejudice. Prejudice involves the word "pre", meaning 'before'. Prejudice it self is a derivitave of 'prejudge', or making a decision about something before knowing anything about it. That would be if he had just signed up without knowing anything about you and began attacking you. But, as you have built up quite the reputation for NOT sharing anything, for NOT contributing to your own posts, don't be surprised when you get called out on it. In the real world, this is known as "You're asking for it!" behavior, and now you got "it". Due to this reputation, people will be BIASED against you. ****, I know that we've gone 'round this turn before, but get your bloody grammar and understanding of English down too, will you. You make it too easy to rip apart your arguments in a most logical and presice manner.

Hendrik
09-09-2004, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by Da_Moose

Duende is also a human, just a normal guy. However, he's not acting out of prejudice. Prejudice involves the word "pre", meaning 'before'. Prejudice it self is a derivitave of 'prejudge', or making a decision about something before knowing anything about it. That would be if he had just signed up without knowing anything about you and began attacking you. But, as you have built up quite the reputation for NOT sharing anything, for NOT contributing to your own posts, don't be surprised when you get called out on it. In the real world, this is known as "You're asking for it!" behavior, and now you got "it". Due to this reputation, people will be BIASED against you. ****, I know that we've gone 'round this turn before, but get your bloody grammar and understanding of English down too, will you. You make it too easy to rip apart your arguments in a most logical and presice manner.

Still not Zen at all! too much ego feeding. :D

Bob8
09-10-2004, 08:59 AM
I like Hendrik's posts. But if you are only concerned with personal attacks you will not see the pearls. I am sure in a few years (hopefully sooner) you will see the errors of your ways. And if you really do not like his posts put him on ignore...

Heaven, Earth and Man are not seperate but are connected IMO.

canglong
09-10-2004, 09:05 AM
:eek: :) :D

Matrix
09-10-2004, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by Da_Moose
Duende is also a human, just a normal guy. However, he's not acting out of prejudice. Prejudice involves the word "pre", meaning 'before'. Prejudice it self is a derivitave of 'prejudge', or making a decision about something before knowing anything about it. True, but because of his previous experience with Hendrik, he now prejudges everything that Hendrik has to say. It seems that he automatically discounts everything Hendrik says before he really reads it. He just attacks it. Just another form of prejudice, IMO.

I may be wrong here, but as an objective observer, that's what I see.

If you don't like it, ignore it. If nobody likes it, everyone will ignore it, the posts will have Zero responses and that will be that. We're throwing gasoline on the fire, and then complaining that we are getting burnt. There's a certain twisted logic to this strange dynamic.

duende
09-10-2004, 09:59 AM
Matrix,

Do I read his posts??? Only when they make direct mention of my lineages concepts and philosophies. Otherwise, I could care less.

Have I prejudge him?? No. Have I judged him. Yeah... I call a spade a spade.

All I did was offer what I know to be a real experience Hendrick has had with Tin Yan Dei. That's the truth, not a personal attack.

Two separate threads and upteen posts later, he still has not offered even the slightest tiniest bit of real knowledge of Tin Yan Dei.

Like I said before, this thread and the one before it, and now the one after it are all attacks.

Your just not aware of it.

Hendrik
09-10-2004, 10:10 AM

1, All I did was offer what I know to be a real experience Hendrick has had with Tin Yan Dei. That's the truth, not a personal attack.

2, Two separate threads and upteen posts later, he still has not offered even the slightest tiniest bit of real knowledge of Tin Yan Dei.

attach to one's own truth is by itself the signature of Pre-judice isnt it?

Nah, Not Zen at all. :D

Matrix
09-10-2004, 11:01 AM
Like I said before, this thread and the one before it, and now the one after it are all attacks.

Your just not aware of it. Sometimes, the answer is in the question, but you need to look. note that you may not find anything...

I don't want to debate the legitimacy of anyone's posts. It's a public forum, and as such you and Hendrik are free to argue. I'm just trying to make an observation. I do not know either of you from Adam.

Like I said, I may be wrong. I can only see what I can see, no more than that. How is it that some people are not put off by Hendrik, and others are so offended by his words? If he says nothing, how can we be offended by nothing? That which we focus on becomes real. By focusing more attention on his words, you are actually adding more power to them. At least that's what I see.

Peace

Hendrik
09-10-2004, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by Matrix

That which we focus on becomes real. By focusing more attention on his words, you are actually adding more power to them. At least that's what I see.

Peace

Very True.

(abstract from--- To hendrik, from the mad man.)

let go your fire within you.
it blinds you.
I am not your enermy. observe clearly.
your emotion and intent of using all means or any stories to defeat/punished your anermy which feeding your ego is.

That ego wants more everytime, when the action of punished others doesnt work, it gets to even more burning in there.

I take your are decendent from Shao Lin.
and there is no way to arive into salvation with those type of thoughts. no samadhi.

Zen means drop it. Who is always right anyway? to be able to allow everything to support one is the biggest merit in this world. for there on, there is no lost and ofcorse no Win too. but peace.

Ok I am back to sing my starry starry night.

Being with the vast blue sky, singing with peace and listerning to the silence, allow the earth power to support my laying old body.

isnt it Heaven, Earth, and Human? Not a thing but everything is one "piece"?

Can one have that at every instant no matter what one does?

one has to "see" it first before getting there... MAD ofcorse. hahahahah

canglong
09-10-2004, 02:00 PM
I may be wrong here, but as an objective observer, that's what I see. Your post aren't that hard to read Bill, where is your objectivity for everyone else. Why can't you ignore duende or Da moose and concentrate on hendik or don't you follow your own advice.

duende
09-10-2004, 02:11 PM
The way to nuetralize the power of mis-information is to provide the truth.

That is the way to harmony of the natures... Chan.

Matrix
09-10-2004, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by canglong
Why can't you ignore duende or Da moose and concentrate on hendik or don't you follow your own advice. I don't have a problem with Da moose or Duende. Their posts don't bother me at all. I'm just pointing out that the more they fight with Hendrik the more fuel they add to the fire. To extinguish the fire, remove it's supply of oxygen. It will die off if you stop giving it what it needs.

Objectivity is in the eye of the beholder. ;)

By the way, If you want me to "get lost" then I will do so.
No problem............

canglong
09-10-2004, 02:28 PM
I'm just pointing out that the more they fight with Hendrik the more fuel they add to the fire. One man's fight is another man's reply.

Matrix
09-10-2004, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by canglong
One man's fight is another man's reply. Like I said, no problem...

Rhat
09-10-2004, 03:33 PM
Like I said, no problem...

Bill,

Is it the right time for another drink? Rum and Coke for me, and you?

In everything the taste of the many carries the day. ;)

Matrix
09-10-2004, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by Rhat
Bill,

Is it the right time for another drink? Rum and Coke for me, and you?

In everything the taste of the many carries the day. ;) Rhat,
I'm one step ahead of you brother. :D

Rhat
09-10-2004, 03:43 PM
The way to nuetralize the power of mis-information is to provide the truth.

That is the way to harmony of the natures... Chan.

Yes, I agree!

Chan doesn't arise from any foolish presumption or pompous talk--"Hendrik's posts"

Rhat
09-10-2004, 03:57 PM
Rhat,
I'm one step ahead of you brother. :D

"one step ahead"???????

To the toilet...:confused::D :D :D

Matrix
09-10-2004, 04:00 PM
Whatever it takes.. :D

Rhat
09-10-2004, 04:52 PM
Zen means drop it. Who is always right anyway? to be able to allow everything to support one is the biggest merit in this world. for there on, there is no lost and ofcorse no Win too. but peace.

One has to discuss matters from both points of view--turn it over both side--"where there are questions, there are answers." You always talk big, take everything in Zen and turn it into Hendrik's toys and you do run, run, run. The more merit, the less your songs, which gives a vulgar flavor to all.

Gangsterfist
09-10-2004, 06:55 PM
dang it anerlich beat me to it!

42 is the answer, and remember always bring a towel with you, it has so many uses!