PDA

View Full Version : Hello Gene. From Houston.

Lu Zhi Shen
09-18-2004, 01:20 PM
Hello Gene.

This is Michael from Shi Xing Haos school in Houston. If you have time drop me a line.

Thank you
Almitabha
~Michael

blooming lotus
09-18-2004, 09:10 PM
Xing Hao is one of my most fanatasy shifus! What are you folks learning out there???

He studied under the flea, and had him recommended by a local and native shaolin dude at a seminar, so seriously interested to see how much he's passing on.

Songshan
09-19-2004, 12:10 AM
Hey Michael!!!! Good to see you on the board finally. Hope all is well. We got some catching up to do, but I will probably see you in class this week. Till then train hard and keep the chan alive!!!!

Adam

Songshan
09-20-2004, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by blooming lotus
Xing Hao is one of my most fanatasy shifus! What are you folks learning out there???

He studied under the flea, and had him recommended by a local and native shaolin dude at a seminar, so seriously interested to see how much he's passing on.

Shi Xing Hao teaches traditional Shaolin, long fist (Wushu), Tai Chi, Weapons, a lot of stuff really. Xing Hao's school is currently set up in "levels" that students test out of. Each level has a form and a weapon that you must be able to demonstrate properly before proceeding with the next one. He's one of the best to learn from and speaks very good english. Um, that's about it unless you are asking about something sepecific let me know. Oh yeah........."the flea"????

GeneChing
09-20-2004, 09:26 AM
Helloooo Houston. Give my regards to Xinghao. We missed him at Lipeng's (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=31465).

blooming lotus
09-20-2004, 08:34 PM
the flea = shi de qian..