PDA

View Full Version : AWTO/IWTA-Announcement

Sihing73
07-27-2001, 02:14 AM
Hello,

This was forwarded to me with the request that it be posted on this board. I wish to remain as nuetral as possible and am only posting this information for the benefit of those affected by this unfortunate situation. It is my deepest hope that all parties involved will be able to come to a reconciliation or at least a happy coexistence.

I ask that everyone respect this wish and refrain from making any comments of a inflamatory nature.

Announcement Follows:**********************
GM Professor Leung Ting, GM of the Leung TingWingTsun System, officially announced on July 24th, 2001 that Emin Boztepe and the former American WingTsun Organization (AWTO) have been removed from the International WingTsun Association (IWTA) by GM Profesor Leung Ting.

The new American IWTA branch, the American WingTsun Association (AWTA), has been founded by GM Dr. Leung Ting and his eldest American students as the new representative of the Leung Ting WingTsun System in the United States. GM Professor Leung Ting is the permanent president of the ATWA and now oversees all of its activites personally.
Announcement ends*****************************

Thank you,

Dave

Sharky
07-27-2001, 02:19 AM
why has this happened?

My anus is superiorâ„¢

Sihing73
07-27-2001, 02:43 AM
Hi Sharky,

There are two sides to each story and it is doubtful that they would view things the same way. Therefore I would suggest those wishing an answer ot this question might do better to contact the respective organizations and make their own decisions.

Peace,

Dave

old jong
07-27-2001, 04:18 AM
It will be interesting to see how Emin Boztepe will manage out of Leung Ting's tutelle.There is already an other offshot of this organisation in England I think,is it Dick or Pete strange?...I think He's doing well so we'll see. ;)

atsai
07-27-2001, 05:41 AM
Do you mean Nick Smart?

<TABLE BORDER="3" CELLSPACING="1" CELLPADDING="1"><TR><TD><form><INPUT TYPE="button" VALUE=" Art T " onClick="parent.location='http://people.we.mediaone.net/arttsai/home.html'"></TD></TR></table></form><HR Width="97%">"You fight like you train." --Motto, USN Fighter Weapon School (TOPGUN)

kungfu cowboy
07-27-2001, 05:55 AM
What I find interesting about situations like this one is that BOTH sides always claim a turn of events that makes them look good, and they are usually completely opposite what the other guy said.

And what did LT get his Ph.D in, anybody know?

Big Vern
07-27-2001, 11:44 AM
nick smarts organisation is not an offshoot of IWTA. master smart left Leung Ting after a vote by all his teachers that the ting group were not offering sufficient progress. there were no no votes and all were happy with the result. you can leave home when u become an adult, and emin boztepe can certainly look after himself without the paternal influence of ting or kernspecht.

old jong
07-27-2001, 12:28 PM
Ha! Ha!...Nick Smart Yeah! That's what I meaned! :D I wonder where I got that other name?...It fells like a somehow real name! ;)

atsai
07-27-2001, 06:40 PM
Hehe..., Dick Strange..., I wonder if such person actually exists. :confused: :D

<TABLE BORDER="3" CELLSPACING="1" CELLPADDING="1"><TR><TD><form><INPUT TYPE="button" VALUE=" Art T " onClick="parent.location='http://people.we.mediaone.net/arttsai/home.html'"></TD></TR></table></form><HR Width="97%">"You fight like you train." --Motto, USN Fighter Weapon School (TOPGUN)