View Full Version : destruction of shaolin returns

doug maverick
09-21-2004, 07:42 AM
white eyebrow returns
09-16-2004 (30 days)
DATES:sept16-oct10 fri thu sat. 8pm, sun. 3pm, and 8pm

address: 422w 57th st. between 9th and 10th ave. New York, New York

White Eyebrow And The Destruction Of Shaolin
This is the story of two men raised as brothers. One is a man of peace, the other a man of passion. “White Eyebrow and the Destruction of Shaolin” tells the story of two men and their quest to save a nation from a ruthless Emperor, an infamous general, and a devious concubine. Can the brotherhood of the monks withstand their tremendous differences and save a nation from a merciless tyrant? Will they accept their fate? Or will they fight to create their own destiny. As they struggle against impossible odds, one truth taught by the Buddhists themselves looms over their battle; all things must come to an end. “White Eyebrow And The Destruction Of Shaolin” by: David Blanc, is about everything stated above but it also relates to brotherhood and friendship. This production brought to you by M.A.T.E. Inc®, is based on 16th century China and tells the story, of a down trodden people trying to win back there country.
For more information, contact: www.smarttix.com
Phone: 212 868 4444
Event Address: 422 w. 59thst. between 9th and 10th ave.
New York, NY, 10021 USA
Online: whiteeyebrowplay@yahoo.com - www.freewebs.com/mateinc

you def. have to check this one out, we have some awesome kung fu, even high flying stuff with know wires. If you miss this you will regret it.........

tug
09-21-2004, 12:26 PM
Is it a play? I assume so. Sounds like awesome stuff, and since I live in NYC, I can't afford to miss it!

Thanks for the heads up.

tug
09-21-2004, 12:28 PM
And is it W57 or W59?

doug maverick
09-22-2004, 01:35 PM
sorry about that typo on site, my designer screwed it up

tug
09-23-2004, 11:35 AM
That's cool, thanks for the reply.