PDA

View Full Version : The main and subordinate art

yellowpikachu
09-21-2004, 09:39 AM
Where some explore and making claims about kiu Sau... long kiu, short kiu.......etc.

In my understanding, Wing Chun is not a h0mogeneous Kiu art eventhought Wing Chun is characterize as an Short Kiu Narrow stance art.

So, what is the other way of catagolization which makes Wing Chun different to other art?

The kid - mom Chain , or Zee-Mo lin Wan, or Main and subordinate chain effect.

In a main and subordinate chain "style" of doing things. most of the time, there is one main and one subordinate. one arm "longer" then there other arm......

Sandman2[Wing Chun]
09-21-2004, 09:51 AM
why do you need three accounts to communicate with people on this forum?

PaulH
09-21-2004, 10:12 AM
Just a necessary formality. Old Phenix and Hendrik are burned to ashes. And lo! Out from the ruin rise a yellow Pikachu... =)

yellowpikachu
09-21-2004, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by Sandman2[Wing Chun]
why do you need three accounts to communicate with people on this forum?

Good question

the old two exist because one doesnt work at my work due to gods' know happen and gene at one point was helping me.
so I have to create another one for use at work.

The new one because I want to get rid of the old two and consolidate into only one.

If you like or can help me, delete the rest and left me with the pikachu .

sometimes, things has to get more before it get less. I know a friend of mine have carried 4 different lines of phones in his office. :D

yellowpikachu
09-21-2004, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by PaulH
Just a necessary formality. Old Phenix and Hendrik are burned to ashes. And lo! Out from the ruin rise a yellow Pikachu... =)

That is true too. hahahah. See An actor has to be able to take different roles.

When Hendrik burn it becomes phenix, and when phenix burn it becomes the yellow pikachu.

More happy everytime, more open hearted everytime. hahahahahaha

You change your name to Happy. everytime people see you affirm everyone --- to be Happy.

It is a LE or localization evolution taking place. :D

PaulH
09-21-2004, 10:55 AM
WC is a centered based method of fighting and cultivation.

yellowpikachu
09-21-2004, 11:15 AM
WC is a centered based method of fighting and cultivation.

And the AWARENESS continous to develop and GROW...

PaulH
09-21-2004, 11:55 AM
In many ways the philosophy of WC is very Buddhist where the end goal is the subtle and gradual yielding and losing of one's personality and consciousness to a greater cosmic consciousness. I prefer however more that of sensitive understanding, of letting go when you want to, and of cooperating with others if you so desire.

P.S. Free to choose is what make us most human...

canglong
09-21-2004, 05:57 PM
why do you need three accounts to communicate with people on this forum? just wondering why it takes 2 people and 6 post to answer that question.:rolleyes:

Savi
09-21-2004, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by yellowpikachu
Where some explore and making claims about kiu Sau... long kiu, short kiu.......etc.

In my understanding, Wing Chun is not a h0mogeneous Kiu art eventhought Wing Chun is characterize as an Short Kiu Narrow stance art. Now, the key phrase in this quote is:

"In my understanding"

IMO, the: "some explore and making claims about kiu Sau" is your very own yellowpikachu. It's claim is that Wing Chun is not a "h0mogeneous Kiu art". Yet It claims that Wing Chun originates from Fujian White Crane which has Kiu Sau concepts and training methods.

On the other hand, yellowpikachu says: Wing Chun is characterize as an Short Kiu which basically says Wing Chun is a Kiu Art.

In short:

Wing Chun is not a h0mogeneous Kiu art
and

Wing Chun is characterize as an Short Kiu

Something doesn't know what it's talking about... but then again, yellowpikachu's WHOLE post is qualified with:

"In my understanding" so, no problem here!:p

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

:rolleyes:.

PaulH
09-21-2004, 07:13 PM
Are you still in wonder? =D

Happy Pikachu sings and dances, so I secretly enjoy giving him a funny post. Look, he actually laughed! =)

P.S. As a disclaimer also, I have no interests to entangle myself with Hendrik's affairs. I just like listening to interesting older WC perspective.

yellowpikachu
09-21-2004, 07:55 PM
Are you still in wonder? =D

Happy Pikachu sings and dances, so I secretly enjoy giving him a funny post. Look, he actually laughed! =)

P.S. As a disclaimer also, I have no interests to entangle myself with Hendrik's affairs. I just like listening to interesting older WC perspective.

hendrik is long gone.
you can always email the pikachu. hahahaha

The more you listen to the older WC perspecitive the more you see the oldest is not that old at all, the linear vertical thinking doesnt cover the full view. reality is a paradox and some cant accept that.

The Main and Subordinate chain action brought along four concepts. They are.....

The pikachu sky earth human model, The pikachu SLT model, the pikachu Main-Subordinate model. those old grandfather such as GM Yip might not know Pikachu, but they will love pikachu once they see it. That sunny happy yellow pikachu. that is the grand child. Grandfather loves grandchild in the spring new year time.

Miles Teg
09-21-2004, 08:32 PM
WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?! WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?! WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?! WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?! WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?! WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?! WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?! WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?! WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?! WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?! WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?! WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?! WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?! WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?! WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?! WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?! WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?! WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?! WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?! WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?! WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?! WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?! WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?! WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?! WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?! WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?! WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?! WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?! WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?! WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?! WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?! WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?! WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?! WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?! WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?! WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?! WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?! WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?! WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?! WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?! WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?! WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?! WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?! WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?! WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?! WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?! WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?! WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?! WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?! WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?! WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?! WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!

Red Rain
09-21-2004, 08:57 PM
The pikachu sky earth human model, The pikachu SLT model, the pikachu Main-Subordinate model. those old grandfather such as GM Yip might not know Pikachu, but they will love pikachu once they see it. Are you suggesting GM Ip Man was not a logical or critical thinker and what gives you this insight.

Miles Teg
09-21-2004, 09:07 PM
He may give you an answer but you'll still be left asking: WTF?

anerlich
09-21-2004, 10:06 PM
the end goal is the subtle and gradual yielding and losing of one's personality and consciousness to a greater cosmic consciousness

These may be *your* goals. Goo luck to you if so.

It is not for you to say these are or were the goals of the WC founders, or that they should be those of every contemporary practitioner.

Do not tar every other WC practitioner with that brush.

yellowpikachu
09-21-2004, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by Red Rain
Are you suggesting GM Ip Man was not a logical or critical thinker and what gives you this insight.

or it is so obvious in the old grandfathers era that these were just basic no brainer abc for them? where we called it as deep and insight?

yellowpikachu
09-21-2004, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by Miles Teg
He may give you an answer but you'll still be left asking: WTF?

may be may be not. different attitute 'sees' different 'things'

give a million dollars out to others in the street, some appreciate it while some feel insult.

Miles Teg
09-21-2004, 11:49 PM
I think all would appreciate it.

yellowpikachu
09-22-2004, 12:02 AM
I think all would appreciate it.

The four concepts related of Pikachu Wing Chun Kuen are Seal off, shut down, slip up, and leak down.

Miles Teg
09-22-2004, 12:11 AM
Well that depends on the multi-dimensional banana tree.

yellowpikachu
09-22-2004, 07:16 AM
Well that depends on the multi-dimensional banana tree.

The three dimentinal Banana tree is one of the Pikachu's wooden dummy.
a tree dimention Banana tree is great for training round horse kick. Not too hard not too soft.

great for slip in , seal off after the round horse kick and kneeing too.

About getting close.. arm or legs it is not about STRIking only...

Vajramusti
09-22-2004, 07:39 AM
Poor banana tree.
Yes we have no bananas today.

yellowpikachu
09-22-2004, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by Vajramusti
Poor banana tree.
Yes we have no bananas today.

Joy,

Buddhist shouldnt hurt even a tree.

get a hang woodern dummy and wrap it all with 3 layers of yoga mat . There is the Banana Tree emulator. :D

PaulH
09-22-2004, 09:11 AM
Andrew,

When you speak, your illuminating wisdom punches deep to my heart! =)

anerlich
09-22-2004, 03:14 PM
Paul,

you are too kind.

I apologise for coming on like a sledgehammer.

Rhat
09-22-2004, 03:23 PM
When you speak, your illuminating wisdom punches deep to my heart! =)

It is not surprising that the words above come from the wing chun artist, PaulH. Loi Luo -- "sucker punches":cool:

PaulH
09-22-2004, 03:46 PM
Indeed! I should have warned you in advance that my heart tubes are made of extremely high tensile material. Hope the rebounce did not hurt you too badly. =)

Miles Teg
09-22-2004, 04:17 PM
Well yes, but better the bananas gone than us gone bananas.

Rhat
09-22-2004, 08:50 PM
Indeed! I should have warned you in advance that my heart tubes are made of extremely high tensile material. Hope the rebounce did not hurt you too badly. =)

Speaking of jokes, did you hear that the one about two brothers who went to heaven and discovered that it was well beyond their expectations. "What a grand place this truly is!" said PaulH. "Indeed,"said Pikachu Hendrik, "and to think if it weren't for all those good-bye posts and hahaha, we could have been here years ago!":D ;)

PaulH
09-22-2004, 11:46 PM
Rhat,

Have you eaten too much blue cheese lately? You smells real bad, bro! =)

Rhat
09-23-2004, 07:28 AM
PaulH,

When you're distracted by Picachu and can't seem to do what you want to do, focus on your breathing. You'll be Okay! brother, see ya out there!