PDA

View Full Version : it's a bird... it's a plane... ATTN smallville fans

SevenStar
09-22-2004, 09:15 PM
Did anyone catch the season premier? I love the show, but never really followed superman before smallville started airing. Is it in line with the comics? I didn't know that lex's blood had to be continually purified. And what's with the three artifacts and the great library? Is this the library that that braniac was guarding in the cartoon?

what is the kryptonians' connection with earth? kal-el knew about the artifacts somehow... I thought he was only sent to earth so he wouldn't be on krypton when it exploded... fill me in.

SevenStar
09-23-2004, 01:11 AM
I think I understand the artifacts now... I remembered that kandor had been shrunken and stolen by braniac, who put it in his library - the same library I think kal-el was trying to open, so I started searching. kandor was shrunk before krypton was destroyed, and there are still people within the city, carrying on their normal lives. I am thinking he wants to get the city and find a way to re-enlarge it.

Now to get answers to the other questions...

Judge Pen
09-23-2004, 07:36 AM
I like the show too, but I have no idea how in line it is with the comics. I'm a geek, but not that big of a geek!

Lana looked nice in the shower!

sean_stonehart
09-23-2004, 07:40 AM
Ehhh... the body double looked nice in Lana's shower. I'm afraid no matter how hot she is, Kristen Kruek just isn't stacked enough to throw those kinda of shadows... *sigh*

The new chick playing Lois though is the bomb!!!!!

SevenStar
09-23-2004, 07:50 AM
yeah, no way that was kristen. The shot of her waking up that morning was kinda nice to though.

Judge Pen
09-23-2004, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by SevenStar
yeah, no way that was kristen. The shot of her waking up that morning was kinda nice to though.

Well, I still think she's hot even if it was a body double in the shower. As for Lois you can see a lot more of her in House of the Dead. Now, I would never recommend that horrible movie, but she does strip and skinny dip in it.

Hmm. I'd still take Lana over Lois.

Shaolinlueb
09-23-2004, 08:05 AM
smallville is gay. i doubt it follows comics at all really.

Starchaser107
09-23-2004, 08:07 AM
don't be talkin' bout kristen like dat.
dang i missed the premier. totally forgot..does it repeat on sunday?

sean_stonehart
09-23-2004, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by SevenStar

That shot was just dirrrty....

Oh BTW... no dis to Kristen... I was just saying she doesn't have the "acutraments" to have done the shower thingy herself...

I'm gonna have to watch that movie then to check the nekkidness... Here in the 6 Flags in ATL, we've got "Superman The Ride" & it bios out some of the characters. The bio/stats of Lois at the ride fits that girl pretty well.

SevenStar
09-23-2004, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by Judge Pen

so would I.

Judge Pen
09-23-2004, 08:39 AM
She looks a tad different, but it's her. Don't rent to movie. Talk some sucker into renting it for you. It's pretty lame.

sean_stonehart
09-23-2004, 08:53 AM
A sucker huh?? I know one or two...

I know I bet I could try at least one of the said suckers with the notion that she's secrectly Asian... ;)

Oh speaking of Asian... have you been to our website lately??

red5angel
09-23-2004, 08:57 AM
no, it's not anywehre in line with the comics, but even a long shot. There's a dude named Clark Kent who's actual name is JOr -Rel. There is some dude named Lex Luther too and some other people with some familiar names but frankly it's a sad representation of what Superman is/was and should be.

we could start with the fact they weren't all from the same small town.....

Judge Pen
09-23-2004, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by sean_stonehart
A sucker huh?? I know one or two...

I know I bet I could try at least one of the said suckers with the notion that she's secrectly Asian... ;)

Oh speaking of Asian... have you been to our website lately??

Actually Sean, she's half Chinese and half dutch. And all woman.

I'll go check out your site. What am I looking for?

Edit: Ah, Vivica Yang. Very attractive. And a picture of me standing on my bad knee after I hurt it.

sean_stonehart
09-23-2004, 09:28 AM
Yeah I'm still bummed about the knee dude... :(

But I'm :D about the pics...

MasterKiller
09-23-2004, 09:42 AM
http://www.supermanhomepage.com/comics/comics.php?topic=comics-superman

http://www.supermanhomepage.com/comics/comics.php?topic=special-reports/lex-luthor1

http://www.supermanhomepage.com/comics/comics.php?topic=special-reports/brainiac1

SimonM
09-23-2004, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by red5angel
no, it's not anywehre in line with the comics,

No, it's much more entertaining than the comics. I'm sorry but Doomsday wrecked comic books for me. Just a wrong comic series.

PHILBERT
09-23-2004, 03:23 PM
Smallville holds very little continuity to Superman series. Lois Lane didn't meet Clark Kent until he began working at the Daily Planet. They had heard of each other, but never met.

As for the premiere, I caught it, barely. I couldn't hear some of it because this little brat in the room kept talking in the show asking me questions. I also think that the girl who plays Lois is too old, anyone else notice the wrinkles around her lips?

PHILBERT
09-23-2004, 03:25 PM

I'd take Lana on top of Lois. ;)

SevenStar
09-23-2004, 07:02 PM
Can chloe go in there somewhere too?

PHILBERT
09-23-2004, 11:15 PM
I hated Chloe. Sure she was cute, but frigging annoying as hell. I wish she'd of stayed dead, lord knows her character should of been offed sooner and stay dead.

When I said how much I hated Chloe (and the actress who played Kara last season), my friend who was in the room said "Gee Scott, you have something against blondes?" and started running her fingers through her blonde hair.

Judge Pen
09-24-2004, 06:37 AM
Chloe wasn't that cute.

MasterKiller
09-24-2004, 06:48 AM
Chloe wasn't that cute. Translation: She wasn't Asian, but I'd do her.

Judge Pen
09-24-2004, 06:59 AM
lol. but most of my girlfriends have been of the non-asian variety.

Shaolinlueb
09-24-2004, 01:29 PM
lol. but most of my girlfriends have been of the non-asian variety.

suuuuuuuure :p

SevenStar
09-25-2004, 06:34 AM
Originally posted by PHILBERT
I hated Chloe. Sure she was cute, but frigging annoying as hell. I wish she'd of stayed dead, lord knows her character should of been offed sooner and stay dead.

When I said how much I hated Chloe (and the actress who played Kara last season), my friend who was in the room said "Gee Scott, you have something against blondes?" and started running her fingers through her blonde hair.

I agree chloe was annoying, but cute nontheless. Not hot, but cute. cute enough to go on top of the other two for sure.

you had a blonde in your room and you were on kfm?

PHILBERT
09-29-2004, 05:18 PM
I was in her living room watching the show with the kid she had to babysit.

Vash
09-29-2004, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by PHILBERT
I was in her living room watching the show with the kid she had to babysit.

Step 1) Lock kid in closet.
Step 2) Lock self and blonde in bedroom.
Step 3) Videotape it, fer crissakes.

Shaolinlueb
09-29-2004, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by Vash
Step 1) Lock kid in closet.
Step 2) Lock self and blonde in bedroom.
Step 3) Videotape it, fer crissakes.

come on now, philbert isnt that suave. :P

sean_stonehart
09-30-2004, 11:21 AM
Chloe wasn't that cute.

Wha??? JP... dude... You have got to get out fo KVille more often... I think the altitude is starting to get to you... :D

I'm with everybody else... she wasn't that cute, but she's way definately cute enough to go sammich style with Lois & Lana!!!

Judge Pen
09-30-2004, 12:05 PM
Give me Lois and Lana and you could throw Courtney Love in that mix and I'd still be ok.

sean_stonehart
09-30-2004, 12:30 PM
Courtney Love?!?!?!!? WTF?!?!?!!?!?

Oh man oh man oh man... I gotta get you out of KVille for your own good ... There are truckers that wouldn't even pick her up if she were playing lot lizard....

Judge Pen
09-30-2004, 01:40 PM
lol. Like I said, Lana and Lois would be enough. I could kick CL out of bed.

FuXnDajenariht
10-14-2004, 12:27 PM
lana aint sheeeyit. too scrawny. dont beleive the hype. ;)