Serpent
09-27-2004, 06:31 PM
Nice pics.

Chinese Guy
09-27-2004, 06:34 PM
http://www.ws.com.cn/images/ydy/zonghe/zhongmei.jpg

norther practitioner
09-27-2004, 07:01 PM
I like the use of the ropes in the women's pic.

Serpent
09-27-2004, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by Chinese Guy
http://www.ws.com.cn/images/ydy/zonghe/zhongmei.jpg
What was the score?

Chinese Guy
09-27-2004, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by Serpent
What was the score?

I forget it,perhaps 3:1,China win.

blooming lotus
09-27-2004, 09:34 PM
fairly standard stuff, particualarly on the "women " shot...... generally fab, but basically to the skilled rather unimpressive.

thx all the same. ;) :):cool:

SevenStar
09-27-2004, 11:33 PM
naturally. Any woman who beat a 400 lb samoan and became superbly proficient in dim mak in a matter of months is far beyond what's seen in these pics, right?

Serpent
09-27-2004, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by blooming lotus
fairly standard stuff, particualarly on the "women " shot...... generally fab, but basically to the skilled rather unimpressive.

thx all the same. ;) :):cool:
You'd sh!t yourself if you got in the ring with any of those sanda chicks.

Becca
09-28-2004, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by Chinese Guy
http://www.ws.com.cn/2003/0801/7.JPG That hurt just looking at it.

scotty1
09-28-2004, 01:03 AM
Cool pics.

BL, STFU, OK? ;)

jon
09-28-2004, 01:31 AM
Just incase anyone wants to hear a cool story.

I was at a demonstation about six months ago when a female San Shao fighter from China came on stage to show her stuff.
She was being hosted by a local school and was quite a small girl although was very solidly built.

Her 'demonstation' consisted of her convincing two guys from another local school to try contact sparing with her.
Both the guys she picked where taller and heavyer than she was and both where of a reasonably athletic build.

She padded up and then both of the guys where also provided with gloves and headgear plus shin gaurds.

She then proceded to beat the living ****e out of both of them infront of several hundred people. She litteraly wailed on both of them to the point where both where obviously scared to death of her. She was highly aggressive and clearly very powerfull and was not about to treat her 'demo' lightly. I really felt sorry for the poor guys as both of them looked both embarrased and scared but it was also a real eye opener.

Trust me when i say if either of those guys where capable of stopping her onslaught then they would have. Both where clearly trying hard not to get owned and yet both spent nearly the entire fight on there back feet.

So yeah i got to watch one girl compleately own two guys.

PS She did also fight both at once, i should point that out incase anyone was wondering.

scotty1
09-28-2004, 02:30 AM
Wow.

blooming lotus
09-28-2004, 02:34 AM
Originally posted by SevenStar
naturally. Any woman who beat a 400 lb samoan and became superbly proficient in dim mak in a matter of months is far beyond what's seen in these pics, right?

feel like a embelishing your own bs a little today ha ?? :rolleyes:
figures

cerebus
09-28-2004, 02:47 AM
"to the skilled rather unimpressive"

LOL!!! What do you know about skill? Nothing! That's what! :p Either one of those chicks would make you her housegirl. They would mop the floor with you before you even knew what happened. What a total fool you are. :p :p

blooming lotus
09-28-2004, 02:50 AM
says the fool ( who may I mention is also unqualified alongside the other trolls on half of what he comments on ) who thinks he has a valid comment to make on what I know and its validity.

nice post doffus!

cerebus
09-28-2004, 03:12 AM
Peace on you michelle. :p

Kristoffer
09-28-2004, 03:58 AM
arrrrgh! :mad:
Videos guys, videos!

Kristoffer
09-28-2004, 03:58 AM
:)

SevenStar
09-28-2004, 08:22 AM
feel like a embelishing your own bs a little today ha ?? :rolleyes:
figures

what did I embellish? would you like me to find the post where you talked about the big samoan and post it? should I post any of your quotes about your dim mak proficiency?

lol, while we're at it, tell us the story of how you almost became the lead singer of savage garden?

Suntzu
09-28-2004, 08:58 AM
this thread WAS cool................ Julio would be late to his own funeral....

What was the score? US vs China???.....0-4 China... Julio(not pictured) had a tuff time in the early rounds... and came on strong in the late rounds...... and KJ fought a VERY close fight but the chinese dude was a runner and won on points.... i can only shake my head at what happened to Tim Shelton............. that fight is old tho....

blooming lotus
09-28-2004, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by SevenStar
what did I embellish? would you like me to find the post where you talked about the big samoan and post it? should I post any of your quotes about your dim mak proficiency?

lol, while we're at it, tell us the story of how you almost became the lead singer of savage garden?

proficiency and mastery are different things altogether idiot!

Ps: nxt time I have a mo, i'll consider your request :rolleyes:

Toby
09-28-2004, 07:24 PM
:mad: Yeah 7*, you eediot! Eyebrows is a master, not merely proficient :rolleyes:. Get it right.

IronFist
09-28-2004, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by jon
Just incase anyone wants to hear a cool story.

I was at a demonstation about six months ago when a female San Shao fighter from China came on stage to show her stuff.
She was being hosted by a local school and was quite a small girl although was very solidly built.

Her 'demonstation' consisted of her convincing two guys from another local school to try contact sparing with her.
Both the guys she picked where taller and heavyer than she was and both where of a reasonably athletic build.

She padded up and then both of the guys where also provided with gloves and headgear plus shin gaurds.

She then proceded to beat the living ****e out of both of them infront of several hundred people. She litteraly wailed on both of them to the point where both where obviously scared to death of her. She was highly aggressive and clearly very powerfull and was not about to treat her 'demo' lightly. I really felt sorry for the poor guys as both of them looked both embarrased and scared but it was also a real eye opener.

Trust me when i say if either of those guys where capable of stopping her onslaught then they would have. Both where clearly trying hard not to get owned and yet both spent nearly the entire fight on there back feet.

So yeah i got to watch one girl compleately own two guys.

PS She did also fight both at once, i should point that out incase anyone was wondering.

It wasn't staged, was it?

blooming lotus
09-29-2004, 02:57 AM
how many smaller folks here have come out on top before against someone bigger and how'd you do it??

cerebus
09-29-2004, 03:05 AM
Well, gee, one time there was this 300 lb Samoan boxer.... :rolleyes:

blooming lotus
09-29-2004, 03:30 AM
do you ever post without being a sarcastic fool??

yah, stiffs comment, and thx for entertaining me in my down time, but really, with my new stalker and all, fairly good for company right now, so just stick to the topic ha ;)

jon
09-29-2004, 03:40 AM
IronFist

It wasn't staged, was it?

* No, it wasnt:cool:

lol both the guys where limping heavily from leg kicks by the end of the bout, im really not sure they knew what they where getting into.

Mutant
09-29-2004, 10:19 AM
That IS a nasty throw.

Looking at the picture you refered to as 'reverse roundhouse kick', you can see that the guy in the black trucks who's eating the kick has his arms crossed in front, as if he was going for a kick catch to possibly try to pull off a similar leg-throw, but was faked out or mis-timed it and ended up crossed up (no good) and wide open. Looks like he was bringing his rear hand across his center too early, where if he kept his rear guard hand more neutral to make contact first before trying to go right into the throw he would have had his arm in place to better protect against the kick that he misjudged.
At least thats my speculation based on the still photos, hard to say exactly w/o seeing video (& of course easy to critique from behind the keyboard ;) )

Good post! :cool:

Meat Shake
09-29-2004, 11:37 AM
No links to video, by chance?

SevenStar
09-29-2004, 12:48 PM
proficiency and mastery are different things altogether idiot!

Ps: nxt time I have a mo, i'll consider your request :rolleyes:

not when you claim to do things that even masters would have trouble doing...

blooming lotus
09-29-2004, 06:28 PM
You haven't even studied the art in any more than superficial depth, and if you think what I claim is "mastery", then you need to study more than you realise.

B

SevenStar
09-30-2004, 07:51 AM
You haven't even studied the art in any more than superficial depth, and if you think what I claim is "mastery", then you need to study more than you realise.

B

what I said was when you claim to do thing that even masters have trouble with, you may as well be claiming mastery. Since you seem to have have forgotten your claims, were drinking wone "for health", or whatever it is causing you not to remember, I will find some of them for you.

blooming lotus
09-30-2004, 06:55 PM
Masters probably aren't claiming to be capable of more because you've never read jack they've written, and there certainly aren't any such,( who've ever disclosed) on our boards!! You are naive to your own head swell and lack of willingness to be taught!!

While we'rte on the topic though, someone mentioned ( maybe Tobes) that I stare at my charts for 12 hrs and call it a workout..... let me be clear, obviously the guy doesn't know what a dimmak chart is to begin with or he'd realise they were folders pon folders of anatomy chart meet meridian flow, + explanation of how to use each and what they mean , which I study conscientiously for an hour two on most days......

:rolleyes: Grow up idiots, forum-circus - fu gets tedious for even the most patient!!!!!! Are we learning / sharing or entertaining ??!! :mad:

Toby
09-30-2004, 08:04 PM
While we'rte on the topic though, someone mentioned ( maybe Tobes) that I stare at my charts for 12 hrs and call it a workout..... let me be clear, obviously the guy doesn't know what a dimmak chart is to begin with or he'd realise they were folders pon folders of anatomy chart meet meridian flow, + explanation of how to use each and what they mean , which I study conscientiously for an hour two on most days......No it wasn't me. But here are some links for you:

http://forum.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=528784&highlight=chart#post528784
http://forum.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=521486&highlight=chart#post521486
http://forum.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=517925&highlight=chart#post517925
http://forum.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=475041&highlight=chart#post475041
http://forum.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=471263&highlight=chart#post471263
http://forum.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=457043&highlight=chart#post457043

Why do you call them charts if they're not charts?

Mr Punch
09-30-2004, 08:35 PM
:rolleyes: Grow up idiots, forum-circus - fu gets tedious for even the most patient! Agreed, so shut the **** up and justify this piece of ****:
At least your bull**** will be on topic then. And while your at it, tell us which member of 'the skilled' you were talking to about these pictures...! :D :p

Cheers Chinese Guy. Great name BTW. And cheers Suntzu... but... what... happened... to... Tim... Shelton?!!!

And cheers for the story Jon, if you got any time, give us a thread about your training experiences in China eh?!

blooming lotus
09-30-2004, 08:37 PM
I dunno. getting tired, but Jenna Costillo has the world belt and I have no doubt , like many other non - competing chicks about, if we wanted it it'd be ours!!!

B

blooming lotus
09-30-2004, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by Toby
No it wasn't me. But here are some links for you:

http://forum.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=528784&highlight=chart#post528784
http://forum.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=521486&highlight=chart#post521486
http://forum.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=517925&highlight=chart#post517925
http://forum.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=475041&highlight=chart#post475041
http://forum.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=471263&highlight=chart#post471263
http://forum.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=457043&highlight=chart#post457043

Why do you call them charts if they're not charts?

charts are just what we call them to throw the scent from judgemental no-knows like ........ know anyone like that Tobe???

SevenStar
09-30-2004, 08:45 PM
Masters probably aren't claiming to be capable of more because you've never read jack they've written, and there certainly aren't any such,( who've ever disclosed) on our boards!! You are naive to your own head swell and lack of willingness to be taught!!

I haven't read anything, but I've met dr. yang jwing ming a few times. like I said, when it comes to your dim mak, you are deluded...

While we'rte on the topic though, someone mentioned ( maybe Tobes) that I stare at my charts for 12 hrs and call it a workout..... let me be clear, obviously the guy doesn't know what a dimmak chart is to begin with or he'd realise they were folders pon folders of anatomy chart meet meridian flow, + explanation of how to use each and what they mean , which I study conscientiously for an hour two on most days......

I said it. my point is that you're not really training. You can read those charts from now till doomsday, but that's not improving your ability to hit me on any of those points. In your case, it's empty, wasted knowledge.

:rolleyes: Grow up idiots, forum-circus - fu gets tedious for even the most patient!!!!!! Are we learning / sharing or entertaining ??!! :mad:

LOL @ you being patient... notice the calmness to my posts, whereas you are doing all of the name calling

blooming lotus
09-30-2004, 08:47 PM
calmness in your little boy trol comments noted ;) :rolleyes:

My dimmak keeps me alive and I don't give half a poop what you think from your high mods chair there in nowhere's ville..........

later 7 *

SevenStar
09-30-2004, 08:54 PM
I dunno. getting tired, but Jenna Costillo has the world belt and I have no doubt , like many other non - competing chicks about, if we wanted it it'd be ours!!!

B

LOL, so now you could be champ if you wanted? you are a trip.

people like BL are the reason masters had to take closed door students...

SevenStar
09-30-2004, 08:55 PM
calmness in your little boy trol comments noted ;) :rolleyes:

My dimmak keeps me alive and I don't give half a poop what you think from your high mods chair there in nowhere's ville..........

later 7 *

too bad it doesn't make you sane as well

blooming lotus
09-30-2004, 09:00 PM
you are tiring ego driven immature communicator!

you p*ss me off so I'm gon leave you with it til you can talk sense :rolleyes:

Ps: you the difference betwen me and alot of folks here 7( including yourself) ??...most of you want the attention, I just want the information............. go figure on that one..........

SevenStar
09-30-2004, 09:27 PM

Ps: you the difference betwen me and alot of folks here 7( including yourself) ??...most of you want the attention, I just want the information............. go figure on that one..........

no, you don't want information. you want to spread misinformation. you conitnually spout BS that is proven to you to be wrong, and you say that it's the sources that are wrong and not yourself. Then, when asked to back your statements up, it's always "I'll get back to you - I'm busy and internet accessibility sucks here" Naturally, you never get back to anyone. If you want info, STFU and listen sometimes...

blooming lotus
10-01-2004, 01:51 AM
back at you dude. I have done nothing but post links and self info for the last fortnight.....

but back to the topic

jon
10-01-2004, 02:10 AM
Hi Mat,

Im sorry to say my trip to China ended up falling though, I still hope to go but ill probarly have to wait a while yet i think.

Still i continue to train and even teach a bit of basic self defence stuff to a bunch a bratty high school kids (who are all great but are driving me nuts).
So sadly i dont have experiences from China i can tell you about, still i have to say - i dont think you *have* to travel to china to find people who know how to express there art.

Still i definately do want to go, if only so i can get stuck there with absolutely no ability to leave. That and i hear they have dim mak charts there that allow you to pretend you have the ability to leap tall buildings in a single bound.

blooming lotus
10-01-2004, 02:47 AM
tcm charts you might find , but dimmak charts I think you're going to have get from the west ;) :rolleyes:

SevenStar
10-01-2004, 07:56 AM
back at you dude. I have done nothing but post links and self info for the last fortnight.....

but back to the topic

so you did provide a link to support your claim that ng mui created dim mak?

blooming lotus
10-01-2004, 09:16 PM
No I didn't because it was on my hard drive in Australia, but I did tell you all the means to find it on kazzar yourself, one more time , I think it was under Wing Chun History.......... Kazzar has a page / e-book one day and it's gone the next.......... if I ever get back and find my printed versions, hopefully my lil bro has on file somewhere, i'll be happy to share........ do the math folks.... it's really more than half credible at worst........or why does everyone keep comming back to it????? :confused:

;)

Serpent
10-01-2004, 09:21 PM
it's really more than half credible at worst........or why does everyone keep comming back to it????? :confused:

;)
Because it's another example of you posting complete bollocks and then refusing to back it up. You never post anything else.

blooming lotus
10-01-2004, 09:32 PM
Not because if something was so far fetched that you'd dismiss it before even thinking about the ensuing disscussion but because I fabricated the whole thing and you were onto it enough to pick it up??!!!!

and now you see why there's nothing but an irrelevant argument win point to gain and why I can rarely take you seroously..........

Ever Serpent???? :rolleyes: :mad: :cool:

cerebus
10-01-2004, 09:41 PM
Yeah Serp! Start acting "seroously" (Man! I can't even TYPE that with a straight face! :D ). Try saying that word out loud and tell me it doesn't make you laugh! :p

Maybe bl learned her English from Scooby Doo! :D

blooming lotus
10-01-2004, 11:08 PM
idiotic comment from an idiotic stalker :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Mr Punch
10-01-2004, 11:29 PM
Harooooooomiiing Harotuuuuuus Hshaggy!

getting tired, but Jenna Costillo has the world belt and I have no doubt , like many other non - competing chicks about, if we wanted it it'd be ours!!!Are you still tired honey? Or are you ready to get back to the subject like you keep telling everyone else to do and tell us why you thought that those pictures were unimpressive... assuming you're one of the skilled you're talking about.

And then, in the interests of discussion, perhaps you can tell us how Jenna Costillo's training regime is like yours. And then tell us why you think you are better than Jenna Costillo, as if you wanted that belt, you could just take it off her right?!

...since we're talking about relevance :rolleyes:

Hint: when tired, don't post! It comes out as even more bollocks.

Looking forward to your reply.

Mr Punch
10-01-2004, 11:33 PM
I have a couple of questions for anyone who IS actually interested in discussion.

1) In that first picture the 'perfect hold-leg throw', is that a trained-for throw? I don't think I've ever done anything like that except when I've accidentally bundled somebody up and over. His hand position seems locked in a way to suggest it was played for...

2) In the second pic the hard-looking bint is holding on to the ropes: is that allowed?

blooming lotus
10-01-2004, 11:35 PM
I have no idea what the fvck Jenna's doing for training , but I can see her bod and academically get an idea.

on that note though, considreing I ( when at home and happily settled ) work up to 12 hrs a day, you can guarantee that whatever she's doing, I'm toping it, and studying her own weakeness to boot.

whatever Matt...........this forum is so far removed from reality , tis no wonder any one not working here ( and even some that have ) wanna or have left themself or think it's a big fat joke on you all. dong.........:rolleyes:

Mr Punch
10-01-2004, 11:56 PM
You're tired again aren't you honey?

Soooo, I'm just gonna say

'Yeah, OK, goodnight'.

And don't call me a dong! :D Wakatta? Nani mo wakattenai n daro. Pretentious twat.

Would anyone closer to reality like to have a shot at my questions?

blooming lotus
10-02-2004, 12:06 AM
typically immature equally competitive to the other lil boys comment..

too old and yah at times tired to deal with lil wan* sh*ts claiming they're teaching me something.

wake up looser..........

B

but back to the hold and throw.any one besides me actually ever been in this situation????? And if so , how'd you handle that???

Serpent
10-02-2004, 03:17 AM
Originally posted by cerebus
Yeah Serp! Start acting "seroously" (Man! I can't even TYPE that with a straight face! :D ). Try saying that word out loud and tell me it doesn't make you laugh! :p

Maybe bl learned her English from Scooby Doo! :D
Now that is some funny sh!t!

:D :D :D

Serpent
10-02-2004, 03:18 AM
but back to the hold and throw.any one besides me actually ever been in this situation????? And if so , how'd you handle that???
How do you know if you've been in that situation when you openly admit that you don't know what the hold is?

blooming lotus
10-02-2004, 06:15 AM
to be honest, I've just reread the thread and there's so much bs back there I can barely follow it....... and yes ...bs that I also contributed to.

sorry, lost the hold and throw we were talking about , but besides to say that if I posted it, I guess I meant it, No idea .........

cerebus
10-02-2004, 11:52 AM
Wow! You are AMAZINGLY stupid! :p :p

She doesn't know what Jenna Castillo's training regimen (not "regime") is like, but she can GUARANTEE that she tops everything Ms. Castillo does.
AND claims that she could take the championship away from Ms. Castillo if she wanted to. :rolleyes: This in spite of the fact that she's never trained San Shou before in her life! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Serpent
10-02-2004, 08:23 PM
to be honest, I've just reread the thread and there's so much bs back there I can barely follow it....... and yes ...bs that I also contributed to.

sorry, lost the hold and throw we were talking about , but besides to say that if I posted it, I guess I meant it, No idea .........
Were you on acid when you wrote this? Or being stung by bees?

blooming lotus
10-02-2004, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by cerebus
Wow! You are AMAZINGLY stupid! :p :p

She doesn't know what Jenna Castillo's training regimen (not "regime") is like, but she can GUARANTEE that she tops everything Ms. Castillo does.
AND claims that she could take the championship away from Ms. Castillo is she wanted to. :rolleyes: This in spite of the fact that she's never trained San Shou before in her life! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

if you care to look for a definition more astute scholars might use " regime " as previously trolled on , is a totally acceptable term for both , or either , exercise and dietary regimen.

:rolleyes:

yah.I'm older , and more experienced, I've seen her work and her structure and if I wanted that belt, I'd take it ! ;)

cerebus
10-02-2004, 08:35 PM
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! So what you're saying is that you're on acid AND being stung by bees!!!! :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

blooming lotus
10-02-2004, 08:38 PM
no.what I'm saying is.do you mind recapping the hold and throw I was talking about??? :o :D

Serpent
10-02-2004, 08:45 PM
no.what I'm saying is.do you mind recapping the hold and throw I was talking about??? :o :D

LOL. You're asking him to remind you what you were talking about?

Too funny!

:D

cerebus
10-02-2004, 08:48 PM
Well heck! She's a world champion (equivalent) San Shou student (through charts & correspondence courses). What could li'l ol' ME do to help such a one? :p :p :p

blooming lotus
10-02-2004, 09:27 PM
no. I've barley done an hour training in the last 24 hrs, and I may not do more than an hour today!! :eek: :eek:

I do know what load and commitment that level takes though and if I wanted the belt, I'd put it in happily.

too funny Serps????.............. considering I was addressing that to you , you' re right...........

what were we talking about anyway, or did you just get lost on the troll yourself???? :p :cool:

and to answer your previous question on my obesession re:- you , which may or may not be true :- I think as much you're going to not love this comment, because I think you are a rare on par player in terms of skill, heart, intellect and morality :eek: :eek: :eek:

and no shame on that, not back troll about it. we're alot alike the two of us, and right now if I could spar anyone, It'd be you :eek: :cool:
and get embarressed if you must, then post some stupid smother comment , but I'm good with that. go ahead....... floor is yours ;)

Serpent
10-02-2004, 09:37 PM
and to answer your previous question on my obesession re:- you , which may or may not be true :- I think as much you're going to not love this comment, because I think you are a rare on par player in terms of skill, heart, intellect and morality :eek: :eek: :eek:

and no shame on that, not back troll about it. we're alot alike the two of us, and right now if I could spar anyone, It'd be you :eek: :cool:
and get embarressed if you must, then post some stupid smother comment , but I'm good with that. go ahead....... floor is yours ;)
Well, I'm touched. Although I'm considerably disturbed that you think we're alot alike! :eek:

blooming lotus
10-02-2004, 09:38 PM
and feeling that one myself :eek: :confused:

cerebus
10-02-2004, 09:40 PM
You ever see the movie "Twins" with Arnold Schwarznegger and Danny Devito? Well she's Danny Devito. :D :D :D

Serpent
10-02-2004, 09:46 PM
LOL.

:D

blooming lotus
10-02-2004, 09:51 PM
I have 3 inches MIN on that guy and my chest hair is jus a lil more sparse :mad: :mad: :rolleyes:

have you seen how much hair per ft that guy has????? !!!!!!! :eek:

Mr Punch
10-03-2004, 01:16 AM

sorry, lost the hold and throw we were talking about , but besides to say that if I posted it, I guess I meant it, No idea ......... Well gee, let's recap... I guess we were saying that some of those photos looked good and you were saying that you could beat (pretty much walk in and take the belt I hear) Jenna Castillo based on what she looked like winning the world championship despite not knowing her training regime or training much yourself at all these days...

before launching into a little homily about not misjudging people based on appearances because they may be a hard ex-monk (on another idiotic thread)...

and well, gee, I guess you were talking about a hold that well exists in your head cos there was no hold in those pictures, and a throw that exists IN THE THREAD TITLE GOD****** YOU'RE STUPID!

Hey Serpent, it's a good job I don't believe a word she says because if I believed this
we're alot alike the two of us I would never be able to read your posts again (one poster as stupid as her is enough) which would be a shame cos this
Were you on acid when you wrote this? Or being stung by bees? was one of the funniest things I've read on this board!!!

Mr Punch
10-03-2004, 01:18 AM
Meanwhile, from somewhere in reality...
I have a couple of questions for anyone who IS actually interested in discussion.

1) In that first picture the 'perfect hold-leg throw', is that a trained-for throw? I don't think I've ever done anything like that except when I've accidentally bundled somebody up and over. His hand position seems locked in a way to suggest it was played for...

2) In the second pic the hard-looking bint is holding on to the ropes: is that allowed?

Mr Punch
10-03-2004, 01:25 AM
Hi Jon, BTW, thanks for your reply.

I've been to Hong Kong myself and I have to agree with your statement on not having to go to China to receive good training. Apart from living in Tokyo and having found plenty of terrible training over here too mixed in with the good!

It would be good if you could though... it's a thoroughly interesting experience, and you were planning it for a while eh?

Looking at your sig makes me all misty-eyed for HKV, in the halcyon days before this dumb Lotus-eater... when a ******* really had some class!

blooming lotus
10-03-2004, 05:15 AM
Originally posted by Mat
Well gee, let's recap... I guess we were saying that some of those photos looked good and you were saying that you could beat (pretty much walk in and take the belt I hear) Jenna Castillo based on what she looked like winning the world championship despite not knowing her training regime or training much yourself at all these days...

before launching into a little homily about not misjudging people based on appearances because they may be a hard ex-monk (on another idiotic thread)...

and well, gee, I guess you were talking about a hold that well exists in your head cos there was no hold in those pictures, and a throw that exists IN THE THREAD TITLE GOD****** YOU'RE STUPID!

Hey Serpent, it's a good job I don't believe a word she says because if I believed this I would never be able to read your posts again (one poster as stupid as her is enough) which would be a shame cos this was one of the funniest things I've read on this board!!! [/B]

actually, I had several pages open at the time I posted the comment on the hold, so I think it was meant for another thread. I don't base my opinion of my performance against Jenna only her looks, I did my homework, enough to 've said what I did anyway.

cheers again

Mr Punch
10-03-2004, 07:04 AM
There was no hold. Try one thread at a time.

You don't know Castillo's training regime, and yet you didn't base your comment on her looks (despite criticizing her structure)? So what homework have you done that leads you to believe you would beat the world champion at will?

SevenStar
10-03-2004, 08:29 AM
alcohol and the internet don't mix.

blooming lotus
10-03-2004, 07:04 PM
as i said boys, I'm older, faster and 've trained longer......... if I wanted that belt, I'd take it!!!!

alcohol is irrelevant, but while we're here , what are you drinking???:D :p

jon
10-04-2004, 12:54 AM
I'm older, faster and 've trained longer......... if I wanted that belt, I'd take it!!!!

*You know... I Feel the same way about politics, im sure i could do a much better job... I just couldnt be bothered becouse its too much hassle, ive got better things to do.

I recon i could also date a super model... i just dont want to, there ugly.

I could swim accross to Africa... im a little busy today though.

I do have this great idea for a cure for Cancer, yet im way to smart to actualy TELL anyone about it.

I can run 100 meters much faster than those olympic guys, i need a few minutes to harness my chi however and i dont want the other runners pinching my secret.

I can also beat Mike Tyson easily in a challenge fight, he just refuses to respond to my emails... ergo i win.

Im capable of swiming under the sea for extended periods of time without oxygen - i cant have the military getting hold of that though.

I always know whats going to happen on the stock market the day before it happens, but im moral and dont want to disadvantage those honest hard working executives.

Im more than capable of backing up any of these statements, i just dont really feel like it right now.

My 'quals' are irrelevent as im just someone on an internet message board, however...
Im a secret assasin of the new world order AKA Fox network.
I am grandmaster and keeper of several long lost Brazilian stand up systems that where once part of BJJ.
I own the interlectual property rights for the internet, i just choose to allow others use.
I lead the resistance movement against the so called 'bird watchers'.
I allow all access in and out of China.

Why disrespect someone who does something with obvious skill by trying to pretend you could do better - if only you could actualy be bothered.

Mr Punch
10-04-2004, 04:17 AM
as i said boys, I'm older, faster and 've trained longer......... if I wanted that belt, I'd take it!!!! That's just such a load of bollocks. i think I've just about had it with your egotistical wank (to paraphrase yourself, but spelt right).

blooming lotus
10-04-2004, 06:19 PM
John:- all good points and I don't know it's disrespecting the girl, and maybe down the track I'll even call myself on it. Most of you know today I'm trying to live for another day here, and no, I'm standing by it.

B