PDA

View Full Version : Is Shaolin-Do for real?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81

Baqualin
05-28-2009, 08:36 PM
Old and Used: What are the chances of reposting the pictures you are talking about, or citing us to the page/post where they are originally located?

Page 685....post 10262

Baqualin
05-28-2009, 08:41 PM
doubt it the only pictures ive seen form anybody Else on here that impressed me was that guy withe plum flower posts

see if you guys knew a legit style youd move like that lol

I thought JP's pictures were pretty good:confused:

goju
05-28-2009, 08:47 PM
i saw the take down pic
thats the the basic sweep of a kick right?

Baqualin
05-28-2009, 08:51 PM
Did GM The' learn from all of these teachers?

I'm not really sure.....it would make since that he did, some...... except while private with GGM Ie

Baqualin
05-28-2009, 08:55 PM
i saw the take down pic
thats the the basic sweep of a kick right?

I don't think so:rolleyes:
good night all:)

goju
05-28-2009, 09:00 PM
goonight sleeptight and dont let the bed bugs stick their foots up your ass!

OldandUsed
05-29-2009, 05:34 AM
The takedown is from stepping into a mid to high kick (such as a roundhouse) using your body to jam your opponenet while using your forearm to deflect and then executing a back sweep/reap, much like O Soto Gari or O Uchi Gari.

Old Noob
05-29-2009, 05:54 AM
to tell you the truth i got about two sentences inot that and said as bullocks to this
just give me the cliff notes

Well. I stand corrected???????:confused::rolleyes:;)

Baqualin
05-29-2009, 06:31 AM
The takedown is from stepping into a mid to high kick (such as a roundhouse) using your body to jam your opponenet while using your forearm to deflect and then executing a back sweep/reap, much like O Soto Gari or O Uchi Gari.

Why did you black out the patches...you learned from the best....regardless what road you took...be proud of that time....I know you still carry it with you.
BQ

Old Noob
05-29-2009, 06:31 AM
Priceless...here (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showpost.php?p=937468&postcount=57):D

Judge Pen
05-29-2009, 06:40 AM
Priceless...here (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showpost.php?p=937468&postcount=57):D

So goju, what traditional martial arts do you think are worthy of time and study (besides from your version of goju ryu)? And what "rules" handicap Krav Maga in a street fight?

Baqualin
05-29-2009, 07:00 AM
So goju, what traditional martial arts do you think are worthy of time and study (besides from your version of goju ryu)? And what "rules" handicap Krav Maga in a street fight?

I'm still trying to figure out what the h@ll is TMS....is it another type of PMS:confused:
BQ

PS
If he really is out west and not MKRii he's not awake yet.

MasterKiller
05-29-2009, 07:08 AM
OK guys here you go....collegues
NAME A.K.A. SPECIALTY
Ie Chang Ming (Tie Chang Sang Ren) Herbs & Accupuncture ,Iron Bone/palm/shin, Staff, Sword (broad & Jian) Daggers Spear Monkey Drunken Immortals, Se Ch’uan (Snake) Tai Chi Pa Kua Hsing Ie Lu Hsing

Liu Su Peng (Sen Pien Sow) Tai Peng (bird System), Chain Whips Rope Dart

Je Jou (Shiao) Fu Long Fist , Huas, Mantis, Tiger

*#Su Te’ Tju Ta (Little Brother) Mien Ch’uan (Cotton Fist), Chi Qong Meditation ,Ban Lian Hua Kuen

Tju Ta 1988 Tai Chi festival in mainland China did Dbl Mulan Fan

**Qui Kwong (Liem Qui Qwong) Herbs & Accupuncture Chin na, Saio Chao
**Tjie Tiong (Djie Tiong) Tai Chi Pa Kua Hsing Ie ,Ground Gragon

This, BTW, supports what WhiteEarp was saying, that there were several teachers in Bandung and that they all specialized in different styles.

Baqualin
05-29-2009, 07:16 AM
This, BTW, supports what WhiteEarp was saying, that there were several teachers in Bandung and that they all specialized in different styles.

Not really......this has always been common knowledge (from day one)...just not the names.:)
BQ

also Earp never produced any names...not one

Old Noob
05-29-2009, 07:25 AM
I'm still trying to figure out what the h@ll is TMS....is it another type of PMS:confused:
BQ

PS

If we assume that one third of his letters are typos, which is generous, he might have meant TMA, traditional martial arts, or even possibly TCMA. Really, who knows? That's why the response was so appropriate....and truly funny.

BTW, I'm pretty sure he's not Mkrii. They're slightly different strains of troll. Did Mkrii ever take you up on your offer to drop by your school?

Also, and I realize this post is rambling, I'm going to be in the KY, TN area during the week of June 15 hanging with my son. I'm thinking of taking him camping at Big South Fork, which is out JP's way or possibly more toward Lexington. In any case, if the opportunity presents itself, I'd love to put some faces with names.

Judge Pen
05-29-2009, 07:35 AM
If we assume that one third of his letters are typos, which is generous, he might have meant TMA, traditional martial arts, or even possibly TCMA. Really, who knows? That's why the response was so appropriate....and truly funny.

BTW, I'm pretty sure he's not Mkrii. They're slightly different strains of troll. Did Mkrii ever take you up on your offer to drop by your school?

Also, and I realize this post is rambling, I'm going to be in the KY, TN area during the week of June 15 hanging with my son. I'm thinking of taking him camping at Big South Fork, which is out JP's way or possibly more toward Lexington. In any case, if the opportunity presents itself, I'd love to put some faces with names.

I often go camping at Big South Fork. You let me know what your schedule is like and I'd be glad to meet up. the last thing I want to do is impose on your son's time, so let me know what works and we will make it happen.

MasterKiller
05-29-2009, 07:39 AM

They have different IP addresses. I doubt it's the same guy.

SDJerry
05-29-2009, 08:04 AM

The Krav Maga guys I have seen are pretty tough. I know they train pretty hard. I think in the end it doesn't matter what style you are, if you train hard you'll do ok. Ofcourse we could all train harder but you know how that is... :D

Old Noob
05-29-2009, 08:05 AM
I often go camping at Big South Fork. You let me know what your schedule is like and I'd be glad to meet up. the last thing I want to do is impose on your son's time, so let me know what works and we will make it happen.

Great! He's definitely the priority but if we can make it happen, I'd love to meet up. Once I get things drilled down properly, I'll let you know.

ON

Baqualin
05-29-2009, 08:18 AM
The Krav Maga guys I have seen are pretty tough. I know they train pretty hard. I think in the end it doesn't matter what style you are, if you train hard you'll do ok. Ofcourse we could all train harder but you know how that is... :D

Ditto, well said:cool:

Baqualin
05-29-2009, 08:26 AM
Did Mkrii ever take you up on your offer to drop by your school?

No

Also, and I realize this post is rambling, I'm going to be in the KY, TN area during the week of June 15 hanging with my son. I'm thinking of taking him camping at Big South Fork, which is out JP's way or possibly more toward Lexington. In any case, if the opportunity presents itself, I'd love to put some faces with names.[/QUOTE]

It's kinda in the middle of us.....awesome place....great fishing....great whitewater Canoeing & kayaking!!!

Not sure yet what I'm doing that week...Terrapin Hill's music fest is the week after that and I will be helping them some on the prior set up....but, anyway I'm PMing you my phone # & email.....let me know more details and maybe we can all meet up.
BQ

goju
05-29-2009, 08:27 AM
So goju, what traditional martial arts do you think are worthy of time and study (besides from your version of goju ryu)? And what "rules" handicap Krav Maga in a street fight?what i said i think krav maga extremely overrated and it prone to such exagerated claims like shaolin do its my opinion if you dont like oint out my comment roll it up and shove it up y....
well you know
i actually like a wide range of styles

goju
05-29-2009, 08:29 AM
BQ

PS
tradtional martial art system

you were wracking your brain trying to figure that out lol

Baqualin
05-29-2009, 08:35 AM
tradtional martial art system

you were wracking your brain trying to figure that out lol

Kinda hard to figure out an abbreviation that no one else in the world uses except you:rolleyes:

I see you woke up this morning with your own wood stuck up your a$$

Judge Pen
05-29-2009, 08:36 AM
what i said i think krav maga extremely overrated and it prone to such exagerated claims like shaolin do its my opinion if you dont like oint out my comment roll it up and shove it up y....
well you know
i actually like a wide range of styles

I read what you said and I asked you to clarify how it would be hindered in a street fight because of the "rules" you mentioned. Want to answer my question or do you want to get ****y again?

So what other styles do you like?

goju
05-29-2009, 08:51 AM
i didnt say krav maga would be hindered i said
if an mma fighter would fight a tradtional stylist they would be hindered by their rules because they are geared towards sport

goju
05-29-2009, 08:53 AM
particular favs are hung gar praying mantis wing chun bak mei white crane pak kua chang and uechi ryu

tattooedmonk
05-29-2009, 09:01 AM
The takedown is from stepping into a mid to high kick (such as a roundhouse) using your body to jam your opponenet while using your forearm to deflect and then executing a back sweep/reap, much like O Soto Gari or O Uchi Gari.I like it!!! I noticed the image was reversed(backwards) as well as the missing patches.

Baqualin
05-29-2009, 09:07 AM
i didnt say krav maga would be hindered i said
if an mma fighter would fight a tradtional stylist they would be hindered by their rules because they are geared towards sport

Most traditional stylist would be hindered by the fact that a MMA's jumped on them took em to the ground and beat the Fuk out of them....hard to throw traditional attacks when your grounded and pounded with elbows, knees & head butts

goju
05-29-2009, 09:18 AM
well first of taking someone down who dosnt want to go down is not an easy thing to do look at the tito ortiz vs lyoto machida fight to see what i mean
ang again we are assuming the fight would be fair or no rule sif not try tackling somebody whos goig to be punching you in the back of the head anf poking you in the yes lol and see how realistic it is to try to grapple

goju
05-29-2009, 09:20 AM
Most traditional stylist would be hindered by the fact that a MMA's jumped on them took em to the ground and beat the Fuk out of them....hard to throw traditional attacks when your grounded and pounded with elbows, knees & head butts
and grouding and pounding is a articular skill its justleaping on somebody and pouding them like magilla gorilla any body can do that
and if you knew anything abotu trdtional atyles youd know that they have a fair amount of submisions in them as well
i learned the arm bar and crucifix even before i started bjj

MasterKiller
05-29-2009, 09:23 AM
well first of taking someone down who dosnt want to go down is not an easy thing to do look at the tito ortiz vs lyoto machida fight to see what i mean
ang again we are assuming the fight would be fair or no rule sif not try tackling somebody whos goig to be punching you in the back of the head anf poking you in the yes lol and see how realistic it is to try to grapple

LOL! And this kid wants to fight MMA!

goju
05-29-2009, 09:27 AM
yes thats why you see so much grappling now lol
any fool can tell the shifts going more to striking because strikers are getting to good at defending takedown and if you cant take somebody down grapplinsg useless and being that the fight starts standing up the grappler is automatically at a disadvantage to the striker
nah this kid just has common sense

tattooedmonk
05-29-2009, 09:28 AM
Most traditional stylist would be hindered by the fact that a MMA's jumped on them took em to the ground and beat the Fuk out of them....hard to throw traditional attacks when your grounded and pounded with elbows, knees & head buttsLMAO
What I like to call "Down & Dirty" style!!!

goju
05-29-2009, 09:30 AM
which season that of the ultimate fighter was it where two of the guys in th house got into afight and one tried to grapple with the other and ended upp getting his head busted from landing on the concrete
comfortable grapplin mats a rough concrete are two very different things if you honestly think grapplings efective in a street fight go roll out outide in a parking lot then get back to me...)

goju
05-29-2009, 09:32 AM
LMAO
What I call "Down & Dirty" style!!!

wellif its head butts then it is no rules then lol
well tma stylist have our weapons
i think i remember the short stick of the northern beggar from sd lol ill use that aainst an mma fighter

Kansuke
05-29-2009, 09:44 AM
i think i remember the short stick of the northern beggar from sd lol ill use that aainst an mma fighter

Have you ever actually used either in a 'street' fight?

Kansuke
05-29-2009, 09:46 AM
well first of taking someone down who dosnt want to go down is not an easy thing to do

I'm sure it's next to impossible for YOU.

Facepalm
05-29-2009, 09:47 AM
To be fair short stick of the northern beggar is pretty bad ass. Swing, stab, smack, turn. At least it gets you moving with the thing and its tricky to do at first.

Kansuke
05-29-2009, 09:48 AM
comfortable grapplin mats a rough concrete are two very different things

How would YOU know?

if you honestly think grapplings efective in a street fight go roll out outide in a parking lot then get back to me...)

Ok, done. And?

goju
05-29-2009, 09:49 AM
the las tfight i was in was i seventh grade lol
i dont go walking around claiming i get into street fights because like i said those people who do claim that are liars

Kansuke
05-29-2009, 09:50 AM
To be fair short stick of the northern beggar is pretty bad ass.

I'm sure a lot of things are potentially "bas ass," but if you've never actually used them then it doesn't mean ****.

Kansuke
05-29-2009, 09:51 AM
the las tfight i was in was i seventh grade

That's what it sounds like.

Facepalm
05-29-2009, 09:51 AM
I'm sure a lot of things are potentially "bas ass," but if you've never actually used them then it doesn't mean ****.

I know what you mean...... I wish SD had more live weapon training

Well you can always mess around with friends :)

goju
05-29-2009, 09:52 AM
How would YOU know?

Ok, done. And?

lol iwas being sarcatic about the short stick lol thats what made me change my mind about sd
i feel like i should hava top hat on and be singing "theres no buisness like show buisness" lol

how would i know? youve never horsd around with your freinds whe you were young outside lol
even hoyce gracie says never take the fight to the ground unless you absolutely have to but what does he know

Kansuke
05-29-2009, 09:56 AM
how would i know?

How would YOU know? The point is YOU wouldn't. You seem to know ****-all about grappling and the last fight you were in was in the 7th grade. Is this starting to sink in yet?

goju
05-29-2009, 10:03 AM
lol here we go again i swear you guys have t be some of the thickest peopel ive ever met
no where did i ever say i knew everything about grappling i said try doing it when the perso its fighting "dirty" and see how easy it is too take them down and ground and pound them

the fact that somebody can claim its easy to take someone down just shows how little knowledge THEY HAVE
WHY DO YOU THINK JUDO GUYS WRESTLER SAMBO BJJ DRILL THE TAKE DOWN SO MUCH BECAUSE ITS HARD TO DO PROPERLY DUH!

yes im wrong getting slammed and rolling around on cocnrete with the potentila to land on god knows what dosnt hurt lol

and i could easily throw it back what makes you right
let me guess your a street fighter lol

Old Noob
05-29-2009, 10:13 AM
the las tfight i was in was i seventh grade lol

Which time?

goju
05-29-2009, 10:18 AM
Which time?

mate like i told your handle basically translates into forum ******* lol
think its smart to be calling someboy else stupid?

goju
05-29-2009, 10:22 AM
wellim off to lunch then jogging see ya

MasterKiller
05-29-2009, 10:26 AM
yes thats why you see so much grappling now lol
any fool can tell the shifts going more to striking because strikers are getting to good at defending takedown and if you cant take somebody down grapplinsg useless and being that the fight starts standing up the grappler is automatically at a disadvantage to the striker
nah this kid just has common sense

Machida has a black belt in BJJ. But you knew that, right?

goju
05-29-2009, 10:29 AM
i know but he wasnt using any of it to keep tito off of him was he?
saying your just going to take somebody down is like saying your going to spin kick somebody in the jaw its alot easier said than done

Judge Pen
05-29-2009, 10:34 AM
particular favs are hung gar praying mantis wing chun bak mei white crane pak kua chang and uechi ryu

How many of these arts have you trained in, worked out with a stylist, or crossed hands with a stylist?

goju
05-29-2009, 10:37 AM
can we just say spar allready isntead of cross hands i know you guys want to sound cool but it realy dosnt lol out of the group the only one was wing chun
we dont have a great variety of cma stylist down here in co so im sol as far as meeting any of them
outside of that the majority of sylists ive sparred with are boxers

Judge Pen
05-29-2009, 10:39 AM
lol here we go again i swear you guys have t be some of the thickest peopel ive ever met
no where did i ever say i knew everything about grappling i said try doing it when the perso its fighting "dirty" and see how easy it is too take them down and ground and pound them

the fact that somebody can claim its easy to take someone down just shows how little knowledge THEY HAVE
WHY DO YOU THINK JUDO GUYS WRESTLER SAMBO BJJ DRILL THE TAKE DOWN SO MUCH BECAUSE ITS HARD TO DO PROPERLY DUH!

yes im wrong getting slammed and rolling around on cocnrete with the potentila to land on god knows what dosnt hurt lol

I don't think kanasuke is an SD practitioner, but you were probably thinking that anyone but YOU doesn't know what they are talking about....

Judge Pen
05-29-2009, 10:41 AM
i know but he wasnt using any of it to keep tito off of him was he?
saying your just going to take somebody down is like saying your going to spin kick somebody in the jaw its alot easier said than done

So you are only doing BJJ if you are on the ground?

goju
05-29-2009, 10:44 AM
see what i mean about being thick were did i say he was an sd guy lol
i guess you dont fall inot that margin of doctors and professors etc etc who do sd huhlol

bjj dose have standup but its primitive at best since the throws from kudo kan judo were taken out

tattooedmonk
05-29-2009, 10:49 AM
saying your just going to take somebody down is like saying your going to spin kick somebody in the jaw its alot easier said than doneI dont know, I havent had much problem doing either of these things . :rolleyes::eek::D:cool:Maybe you arent training right

goju
05-29-2009, 10:50 AM
well yeah when you play mortal combat for ten hours everyday im sure you dont tat lol

Judge Pen
05-29-2009, 10:52 AM
"you guys" in a thread about SD. It's a safe assumption, but I was pointing that out to you because you seem to miss a lot of details.

And, believe it or not, I agree than many things in martial arts are easier said than done. So we at least have that common ground.

Where we differ is I don't assume that I know more about things upon which my experience has been very limited.

tattooedmonk
05-29-2009, 10:52 AM
can we just say spar allready isntead of cross hands i know you guys want to sound cool but it realy dosnt lol out of the group the only one was wing chun
we dont have a great variety of cma stylist down here in co so im sol as far as meeting any of them
outside of that the majority of sylists ive sparred with are boxersAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH yeah right

tattooedmonk
05-29-2009, 10:55 AM
see what i mean about being thick were did i say he was an sd guy lol
i guess you dont fall inot that margin of doctors and professors etc etc who do sd huhlol

bjj dose have standup but its primitive at best since the throws from kudo kan judo were taken outDER DER DER!!!!!STFU already. We know you are full of $H!T, you dont have to keep proving it post after post!!!!

goju
05-29-2009, 10:55 AM
"you guys" in a thread about SD. It's a safe assumption, but I was pointing that out to you because you seem to miss a lot of details.

And, believe it or not, I agree than many things in martial arts are easier said than done. So we at least have that common ground.

Where we differ is I don't assume that I know more about things upon which my experience has been very limited.
well maybe if your mam gave you any manners you could have asked gojy what did you mean by you guys? and i would have ansered
he didnt say he was sd so i didnt assume he was

BentMonk
05-29-2009, 10:57 AM
Goju - For curiosity's sake I have to ask. Are you capable of typing, spelling, correct grammar, or sentence structure?

I'm not attacking your post content to avoid a point. Your mediocre communication skills are my point.

If you simply don't care...why? I would think that if you came here to educate the ignorant, you would at least try and communicate intelligently. Not only does your communication approach make you appear less intelligent than you may or may not be, your posts are almost painful to read.

My 10 year old daughter can write better and convey her point more eloquently than you do.

How do you expect anyone to take what you say seriously, not just here, but anywhere?

You come to this board and rehash points that have been debated for hundreds of pages on this thread. You insist that no one will answer your questions, and then refuse to read the answers that have already been posted because apparently you're too lazy to actually read this thread.

You say that you came here to save the uneducated from the big scam that is SD. News flash...Google is every one's friend. There is almost no such thing as an uninformed consumer in this day and age. No one needs you to save them from making a poor MA training choice.

The pics you posted give no indication of your actual skill level. My 11 year old son can throw the same kick that you're doing in your pic. Common sense would say that your kick would have more power than my son's because you're bigger and have more muscle to use. In a pic both kicks will look the same because there's no way to tell how much power you do or do not have. Several folks on here have offered to post a video for you. All you have to do is film it and send it. Hell I'll even post it if you send it to me. You Tube is very simple to use.

My point is that you have offered no concrete evidence to support your claim that you are the superior martial artist when compared to others on this board, us SD guys in particular. The days of having what you claim accepted at face value are gone young man. If you can't post video evidence to back up your smack talk, it's all just empty key strokes and a waste of bandwidth. Put up or shut up.

You are a little more fun than watching paint dry and you have revived a fun thread. Thanks for that, but beyond that your posts are pretty much just silly. I'm sure you'll post something about how what I've said doesn't bother you, and how you don't have to prove anything to anybody...blah, blah, blah. I just thought I'd give you a bit of insight into why you're not being taken seriously and everyone considers you to be the common garden variety Internet troll. Have a great day.

This concludes my rant. I now return you to your regularly scheduled banter, already in progress. :D

tattooedmonk
05-29-2009, 10:58 AM
well yeah I play with my D!CK for ten hours everyday!!!! im sure you dont lol Fixed it for ya. Your right I don't!!:eek::D:cool:

Judge Pen
well maybe if your mam gave you any manners you could have asked gojy what did you mean by you guys? and i would have ansered
he didnt say he was sd so i didnt assume he was

Manners? I've been the most polite to you on this thread.

goju
DER DER DER!!!!!STFU already. We know you are full of $H!T, you dont have to keep proving it post after post!!!!

unlike with you sd guys i have the ability to answer questions that are asked not try to circle talk my way out of them
if you dont want to hear my answer dont ask me questions its simple

or better yet by me a plane ticket and provide me with acomidations to california and ill show you how full of it i am :)

tattooedmonk
05-29-2009, 11:00 AM
Goju - For curiosity's sake I have to ask. Are you capable of typing, spelling, correct grammar, or sentence structure?

I'm not attacking your post content to avoid a point. Your mediocre communication skills are my point.

If you simply don't care...why? I would think that if you came here to educate the ignorant, you would at least try and communicate intelligently. Not only does your communication approach make you appear less intelligent than you may or may not be, your posts are almost painful to read.

My 10 year old daughter can write better and convey her point more eloquently than you do.

How do you expect anyone to take what you say seriously, not just here, but anywhere?

You come to this board and rehash points that have been debated for hundreds of pages on this thread. You insist that no one will answer your questions, and then refuse to read the answers that have already been posted because apparently you're too lazy to actually read this thread.

You say that you came here to save the uneducated from the big scam that is SD. News flash...Google is every one's friend. There is almost no such thing as an uninformed consumer in this day and age. No one needs you to save them from making a poor MA training choice.

The pics you posted give no indication of your actual skill level. My 11 year old son can throw the same kick that you're doing in your pic. Common sense would say that your kick would have more power than my son's because you're bigger and have more muscle to use. In a pic both kicks will look the same because there's no way to tell how much power you do or do not have. Several folks on here have offered to post a video for you. All you have to do is film it and send it. Hell I'll even post it if you send it to me. You Tube is very simple to use.

My point is that you have offered no concrete evidence to support your claim that you are the superior martial artist when compared to others on this board, us SD guys in particular. The days of having what you claim accepted at face value are gone young man. If you can't post video evidence to back up your smack talk, it's all just empty key strokes and a waste of bandwidth. Put up or shut up.

You are a little more fun than watching paint dry and you have revived a fun thread. Thanks for that, but beyond that your posts are pretty much just silly. I'm sure you'll post something about how what I've said doesn't bother you, and how you don't have to prove anything to anybody...blah, blah, blah. I just thought I'd give you a bit of insight into why you're not being taken seriously and everyone considers you to be the common garden variety Internet troll. Have a great day.

This concludes my rant. I now return you to your regularly scheduled banter, already in progress. :DWell Said. I couldn't agree more.

goju
05-29-2009, 11:03 AM

This concludes my rant. I now return you to your regularly scheduled banter, already in progress. :D
again with the post lenth i got a paragraph into that and went awwwwwwwwwwwww bullocks to thistwo of my fingers on my right hands are severely sprained and being that im not very puter literate to begin with ... you have the reason for my bad spelling:)

its funny i keep hearing how easy it is to do what id did in my pics
okay so why dont you guys show me apic of yourselves doing it?
better yet show me how to do it better:)

Judge Pen
05-29-2009, 11:06 AM
again with the post lenth i got a paragraph into that and went awwwwwwwwwwwww bullocks to thistwo of my fingers on my right hands are severely sprained and being that im not very puter literate to begin with ... you have the reason for my bad spelling:)

its funnt i keep hearing how easy it is to do what id did in my pics
better yet show me how to do it better:)

How long until your fingers are better? I want to see the improvement in your posting ability.

tattooedmonk
05-29-2009, 11:06 AM
unlike with you sd guys i have the ability to answer questions that are asked not try to circle talk my way out of them
if you dont want to hear my answer dont ask me questions its simple

or better yet by me a plane ticket and provide me with acomidations to california and ill show you how full of it i am :)You havent answered, shown or proven a thing, all you have come up with is a big steaming bucket $H!T.

Your questions were answered time and time again. You are the one that skirts around questions and never gives a straight answer.

I told you I would pay for half the flight. I have a futon.

Did they kick you out of Ireland???

goju
05-29-2009, 11:10 AM
How long until your fingers are better? I want to see the improvement in your posting ability.
id say in a few weeks if not a lot quicker :)

typing with my left hand has not been enjoyable lol

oh yes and honeslty what you posted dont bother me the fact that you had to write this giant essay about me shows how much im getting to you
and no where did i say i have nothing to prove ive repeatedly excepted kc and tas challenged and said if any sd guys in colorado want to spar im game

goju
05-29-2009, 11:13 AM
You havent answered, shown or proven a thing, all you have come up with is a big steaming bucket $H!T.

Your questions were answered time and time again. You are the one that skirts around questions and never gives a straight answer.

I told you I would pay for half the flight. I have a futon.

Did they kick you out of Ireland???

settle down or ill come over there lol
pay for the full bloody flight il be wrapped up with school towards the end of june :)

wow a futon lol

tattooedmonk
05-29-2009, 11:14 AM

better yet show me how to do it better:)BULLSH!T!!!! Why didnt you say this before???Its because you are a F#CKING RETARD!!!
This isnt the 80s anymore, pics dont cut it . We want to see you in action

goju
05-29-2009, 11:17 AM
if its so easy to do lets see you do it
simple as that
and i complied apiece of my video yesterday i demonstrted the goju ryu forearm conditioning excercies
the firs tpart shows me hitting my forearms against a tree and then an iron bar

when i get everything comleted im going to send it in and ill make acopy for you guys:)

unless of course somesd guys "crosses hands" with me in the meantime here in co then it will be pointless

Judge Pen
05-29-2009, 11:19 AM
id say in a few weeks if not a lot quicker :)

typing with my left hand has not been enjoyable lol

oh yes and honeslty what you posted dont bother me the fact that you had to write this giant essay about me shows how much im getting to you
and no where did i say i have nothing to prove ive repeatedly excepted kc and tas challenged and said if any sd guys in colorado want to spar im game

I haven't written a giant essay. You have me confused with someone else. But you ask questions that you say people won't answer, but you won't even take the time to read what they write, so what does that say about your intent here?

tattooedmonk
05-29-2009, 11:22 AM
settle down or ill come over there lol
pay for the full bloody flight il be wrapped up with school towards the end of june :)

wow a futon lol I have people here that I can beat up for free ,I am only willing to put up so much $ to teach you a few things.

tattooedmonk
05-29-2009, 11:23 AM
if its so easy to do lets see you do it
simple as that
and i complied apiece of my video yesterday i demonstrted the goju ryu forearm conditioning excercies

when i get everything comleted im going to send it in and ill make acopy for you guys:)

unless of course somesd guys "crosses hands" with me in the meantime here in co then it will be pointlesshahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah

tattooedmonk
05-29-2009, 11:24 AM
I haven't written a giant essay. You have me confused with someone else. But you ask questions that you say people won't answer, but you won't even take the time to read what they write, so what does that say about your intent here? Exactly!!!:rolleyes::eek::D:cool: the answer is.......... to be a -T-R-O-L-L

BentMonk
05-29-2009, 11:28 AM
Goju - Why is it when anyone posts anything longer than a few sentences, you refuse to read it?

Do you have some sort of attention disorder? A reading comprehension disorder perhaps?

I think you just don't like the fact that you've discovered that the people on this board are nowhere near the clueless lemmings you obviously took us for, and lack the communication skills to debate us in similar fashion.

I call BS on your injury being the reason for your weak forum fu. If it were just a bunch of typos I could buy your excuse, but after reading the past several pages, I see that even if there were no typographical or grammatical errors, the content is still nothing more than antagonistic drivel.

You're not "getting to me" at all. I enjoy this thread. I've done all I have to do today, and had some time to kill. I decided to see if I could get the latest troll to visit here going...and I did.

Until I see video of you doing something more than throwing a kick in the air, I will consider you a kid playing on the Internet and treat you accordingly.

Peace :D

Facepalm
05-29-2009, 11:50 AM
I think I might be the only SD person in CO who posts on this thread. I have 1 year exp with MA (unless you count hockey fights). It seems you were boxing as a child and then trained with your uncle for five years. I might be open to meeting you for a few bouts. If youd consider someone smaller and less experienced than you to be of any consequence. If not I could ask to see if anyone more experienced would like to see what they can do. Also youd have to promise not to F*** me up if it does prove that your superior to me.

Baqualin
05-29-2009, 12:05 PM
bjj dose have standup but its primitive at best since the throws from kudo kan judo were taken out

Now that statement makes a lot of sense:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::confused:

Baqualin
05-29-2009, 12:15 PM

Never said it would be easy........do you think these guys don't punch the back of the head and poke anything they can poke.....MMA means exactly that MIXED:rolleyes:

Baqualin
05-29-2009, 12:34 PM
[QUOTE=goju;937618]

The same reason a boxer spars so much
The same reason a field goal kicker drills kicking footballs
The same reason a baseball player has batting practice
The same reason a tennis player hits 10,000 balls a day
The same reason a golfer goes to a driving range....TO IMPROVE THEIR GAME DUH:rolleyes:

goju
05-29-2009, 12:44 PM
i wasnt refering to you penn i was eferring to the bloke above with his long arse post and i didnt bother to finish it because it is the same boring crap ive heard already

more excuses you challeneged me to a fight tat its your job to get me down there or come here to colorado

Baqualin
05-29-2009, 12:47 PM
[QUOTE=goju;937579]
if you knew anything abotu trdtional atyles youd know that they have a fair amount of submisions in them as well

I studied Judo for three years......then CMA for 35 years......I teach...Baqua, Tai Chi (Yang & Chen) and Hsing Ie.....I know just a little about Traditional styles and submissions....most all of this before your a$$ was even in this world. Plus I have a brown belt here that I work with that would wrap you up like a pretzel and ride you like a Monkey:eek:
BQ

Baqualin
05-29-2009, 12:48 PM
[QUOTE=goju;937718] it is the same boring crap ive heard already

You must be reading your own sh!t;)

Baqualin
05-29-2009, 01:00 PM
[QUOTE=goju;937675]if its so easy to do lets see you do it
simple as that

OH...so you do Iron Bone training too......what kind of herbs do you use? Can you penetrate the tree yet?

Kansuke
05-29-2009, 01:05 PM
no where did i ever say i knew everything about grappling

I'm saying it seems like you know nothing about it.

i said try doing it when the perso its fighting "dirty" and see how easy it is too take them down and ground and pound them

I'm saying I've tried it dozens of times, and so have others here.

That statement shows how little you have, kid.

WHY DO YOU THINK JUDO GUYS WRESTLER SAMBO BJJ DRILL THE TAKE DOWN SO MUCH

Because it's important, moron.

YOU wouldn't know, would you?

Not everyone lives in imagination land and had their last 'fight' in the 7th grade, kid.

tattooedmonk
05-29-2009, 01:05 PM
..............I have a brown belt here that I work with that would wrap you up like a pretzel and ride you like a Monkey:eek:
BQ I just spit out my coffee all over the screen!!! You killed me with this one!!:p:eek::D:cool:

kwaichang
05-29-2009, 01:08 PM
Hey guys you sure are busy.
BTW Bent Monk is a little wordy but he has alot of good things to say.
I personally hit trees for a long time
1.what type of tree do you like to strike
2 how many times
3 what percentage of force do you use
4 do you condition your shins
5 how
6 why do you say spar , when you said " bare knockels no pads etc to me
7 what about hung gar do you like
8 what about white crane do you like.

I will have more direct questions later . Hey TTM how much is a plane ticket I have some spare change. KC

tattooedmonk
05-29-2009, 01:13 PM
but I am looking into this $9 seat cr@p I saw online!!!!:p;):eek::D:cool:

goju
05-29-2009, 01:22 PM
cool i live in wheatridge if you want o come down theres anic eitt epark we coud spar at
and no it wi be a sparring match and i promie i wont get stupid and use excessive force and if anybody ese from sd wants to come down adn spart then coo eave me a pm we coud meet up on the weekend sometime

goju
05-29-2009, 01:26 PM
Hey guys you sure are busy.
BTW Bent Monk is a little wordy but he has alot of good things to say.
I personally hit trees for a long time
1.what type of tree do you like to strike
2 how many times
3 what percentage of force do you use
4 do you condition your shins
5 how
6 why do you say spar , when you said " bare knockels no pads etc to me
7 what about hung gar do you like
8 what about white crane do you like.

I will have more direct questions later . Hey TTM how much is a plane ticket I have some spare change. KC

the tree i smack my forarms on is in the back of that photo of me doing a side kick i dont know what kind of tree it is lol

istrike it for fifteen minutes on each side of the arm i hit it against the tree as hard as possibe now ive been doing that type of conditionng for about a year
yes condition my shins i ro and iro bar up and down them everyday

kwaichang
05-29-2009, 01:26 PM
Wow is Goju getting civil Hey well then please answer the questions listed above THanks KC

kwaichang
05-29-2009, 01:28 PM
What kind of bar what does it weigh and how many times KC

goju
05-29-2009, 01:33 PM
i like chi chu ings branch of hungar and id ike to study under him
for white crane id pick yang jing ming

the bar is a standard weight lifting bar weighs about twenty pounds and i put another 25 pounds on to it

as for the questions above whats th epoint kansukes hinting that hes a steetfighter
and to that i say
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHHA

tattooedmonk
05-29-2009, 01:34 PM
i wasnt refering to you penn i was eferring to the bloke above with his long arse post and i didnt bother to finish it because it is the same boring crap ive heard already

more excuses you challeneged me to a fight tat its your job to get me down there or come here to coloradoEither put up or shut up. You have enough b@lls to talk all sorts of $h!t here and then can not back it up . BIg F#CKING SURPRISE.

I am offering you a place to stay and more or less free training if you want authentic training and conditioning.

You obviously need the schooling GoJu.

Your payment will be just following my instructions without question (within reason), training and conditioning to the best of your ability and never quiting. In addition you will help with the building of my indoor and outdoor training facility.

You layed down the challenge as soon as you came on this thread talking all of your $H!T!!! So, Back it Up or Shut the F#CK UP!!!!

If you got the B@LLS come out here!!!

PS.So ,where is your video ???

kwaichang
05-29-2009, 01:35 PM
OK look at the old guy on the stallone is 62 thread I love being old KC

tattooedmonk
05-29-2009, 01:40 PM
What kind of bar what does it weigh and how many times KCPVC , about as much as a marshmellow, all day long!!!:p:eek::D:cool:

Facepalm
05-29-2009, 01:48 PM
cool i live in wheatridge if you want o come down theres anic eitt epark we coud spar at
and no it wi be a sparring match and i promie i wont get stupid and use excessive force and if anybody ese from sd wants to come down adn spart then coo eave me a pm we coud meet up on the weekend sometime

Word, Ill see if anyone is interested. I know someone who I think would probably be a challenge. Ill get back to you on this. It might be hard to convince people because they haven't read your posts. June 6th ill be in Denver for a CSC thing. Maybe I can meet you afterward.
Lol this should be interesting if anything. Ill most likely get my a$$ handed to me but maybe ill learn something.

sha0lin1
05-29-2009, 01:58 PM
Very interesting hornets nest that has been stirred up by goju. I came across some information that I am curious about.
Hiang Kwang The is SKT's brother. He claims that ICM is his maternal grandfather. SD and SKT do not claim this. There is also a descrepancy in his time line. SD states that ICM was born in 1880 and died in 1976 at the age of 96, while HKT claims that ICM was born in 1882 and died in 1968 at the age of 86. Anyone know why there are such discrepancies?

Baqualin
05-29-2009, 02:00 PM
I just spit out my coffee all over the screen!!! You killed me with this one!!:p:eek::D:cool:

I left out the part........ with his D**k in your ear:D

Yao Sing
05-29-2009, 02:02 PM
Hey, I'll get beat up for a free trip somewhere cool.

You guys are crap and I can take you with one arm folded up and stuffed in my back pocket.

:D

Baqualin
05-29-2009, 02:05 PM
Very interesting hornets nest that has been stirred up by goju. I came across some information that I am curious about.

Sin Hiang The is SKT's brother. He claims that ICM is his maternal grandfather. SD and SKT do not claim this. There is also a descrepancy in his time line. SD states that ICM was born in 1880 and died in 1976 at the age of 96, while SHT claims that ICM was born in 1882 and died in 1968 at the age of 86. Anyone know why there are such discrepancies?

This is between GMS and his brother (I will PM you later...leaving work)...out of family respect we leave this alone.

BTW it's Hiang The ...not Sin Hiang The

Baqualin
05-29-2009, 02:17 PM
Hey, I'll get beat up for a free trip somewhere cool.

You guys are crap and I can take you with one arm folded up and stuffed in my back pocket.

:D

I just laughed out loud here in the office........everybody is wondering WTF :D
Best to you!!....headed home
BQ

PS
I have everybody in my Baqua class excited about the portable PVC post...thanks again!!!!

Mas Judt
05-29-2009, 02:17 PM
Your payment will be just following my instructions without question (within reason), training and conditioning to the best of your ability and never quiting. In addition you will help with the building of my indoor and outdoor training facility.

It's a sad day when a martial arts teacher has to add "within reason" to that statement... *sigh*

goju
05-29-2009, 02:19 PM
hey il spar but ill be ****ed if ill study under you lol

OldandUsed
05-29-2009, 02:31 PM
Up to this point I have refrained from saying anything directly to Goju, but there is a point...

Goju, you do realize that Dr. Kano developed Kodokan Judo from traditional JuJitsu, don't you? Not the reverse? And that most JuJitsu practicioners are fairly competent at stand up, right? Yes, I practicied SD for over 35 years and I have ranking in both Kodokan judo and JuJitsu. While I do not consider you worth a trip, I would gladly open my Louisville dojo to you and let my 18 year old son teach you some of the finer points of traditional martial arts presented in a non-traditional and mixed manner. I honestly believe you would see the light...a very bright Emergency Room light. You, sir, are a joke.

Old and Used, but still potent!

kwaichang
05-29-2009, 02:42 PM
I like the guys in Louisville I will help sponser the trip if I can watch KC

goju
05-29-2009, 02:49 PM
yes i know jow judo came about but bjj took the throws out of judo with the exception for one hip throw thats al ive seen
didnt you see that article on bjj vs shauo jiao in kung fu magazine? even the author who was trained by a gracie noted standup was bjjs weakness
so he recommned mixing shao jiao with it

june sixth works great for me i have no school that day so im free

goju
05-29-2009, 02:51 PM
Up to this point I have refrained from saying anything directly to Goju, but there is a point...

Goju, you do realize that Dr. Kano developed Kodokan Judo from traditional JuJitsu, don't you? Not the reverse? And that most JuJitsu practicioners are fairly competent at stand up, right? Yes, I practicied SD for over 35 years and I have ranking in both Kodokan judo and JuJitsu. While I do not consider you worth a trip, I would gladly open my Louisville dojo to you and let my 18 year old son teach you some of the finer points of traditional martial arts presented in a non-traditional and mixed manner. I honestly believe you would see the light...a very bright Emergency Room light. You, sir, are a joke.

Old and Used, but still potent!
if the lads come down on june sixth it will be taped so you a can see me in action

but why do i ge the feeling there wil be some excuse if i win either the guys younger than me smaller than me too old etc etc i know you feas on here will say something

Kansuke
05-29-2009, 03:05 PM
as for the questions above whats th epoint kansukes hinting that hes a steetfighter
and to that i say
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHHA

Sorry if it makes you feel threatened, precious, but it doesn't make a person a video game if the last time they were in a scrap was more recent than the 7th grade. Stay in imagination land where you will be safe, champ.

goju
05-29-2009, 03:29 PM
oh im certain you are quite the bad ass sansuke lol

Kansuke
05-29-2009, 03:43 PM
oh im certain you are quite the bad ass sansuke lol

How are you putting the two together, kid? Do you really believe that no one in the world ever gets into scraps just because YOU never have? What the hell kind of logic is that? Is that like your knowing how grappling works in and out of competion because you have no experience with it? Good thinking, champ.

goju
05-29-2009, 03:58 PM
no because you are noo differen than any other **** who hangs around on sherdog taking **** al day and claiming they are a street fighter

and whats this something to be proud of? wow your a litte boy who cant hande his emotions so he punches people lol

Kansuke
05-29-2009, 04:01 PM
no because you are noo differen than any other **** who hangs around on sherdog taking **** al day and claiming they are a street fighter

and whats this something to be proud of? wow your a litte boy who cant hande his emotions so he punches people lol

Who said anything about Sherdog? Who has used the term "streetfighter" but you, moron? Who said there is anything to be proud of? Who said it had, has, or necessarily does have anything to do with not handling one's emotions? What the **** is wrong with you, you irrational, imaginative little fool?

kwaichang
05-29-2009, 04:03 PM
Hey guys,
I know you know he is a joke he talks and talks etc. He quits schools and is badder than everyone. He is a joke I say we all put him on ignore.
We all know what is real and what isnt. This has all turned into a big joke and Goju is at the middle of it. He is what 22 years old has trained for 5 or so years. Has read a WHOLE LOT. which makes him able to talk a good game. .
You know when I started MA we would do school challenges not talk on the internet or on the phone etc. When it comes down to real combat or hard fighting he woul pi$$ his pants as most would. But let him go fight those who have lost the true reason for MA not sport or self enlightenment but life or death. I have an old movie made in the 70's called Black Belt Kings and it talks about a Karate Ka who kicked five street fighters butts. Nowadays almost anyone can be a BB back then it was something special heck even Go ju might have a BB. See what I mean? KC

Kansuke
05-29-2009, 04:28 PM
Which time?

LOL, good question. It may very well have been last week!

Baqualin
05-29-2009, 05:19 PM
[QUOTE=kwaichang;937781] He is a joke I say we all put him on ignore.

I think that's the best idea I heard today......he's a magazine and web junkie...a keyboard wanna be and is just on here to stir up sh!t for his own pleasure....he's not even an intelligent a$$hole....if he hasn't been in a fight since the 7th grade.....that means he's never been hit and if he did study CSC they more than likely kicked him out:eek:....his conversation is crazy on any thread he post on.....one minute he's goju...next he's MMA...next he's Hung Gar....next he's white crane....next he's BJJ...next he's Judo......and knows all about all of them....what the Fuk are you......wait, I got it.......A VILLAGE IDIOT:p

Best of Luck to you in whatever:rolleyes:
BQ

Baqualin
05-29-2009, 05:26 PM
the tree i smack my forarms on is in the back of that photo of me doing a side kick i dont know what kind of tree it is lol

istrike it for fifteen minutes on each side of the arm i hit it against the tree as hard as possibe now ive been doing that type of conditionng for about a year
yes condition my shins i ro and iro bar up and down them everyday

Once again you no nothing about iron bone training:rolleyes:

never answered my question either...what kind of iron bone medicine do you use?????????????????????????????????

Baqualin
05-29-2009, 05:36 PM
Hey Cujo
As JP already said, haven't you noticed that the non SD people on here that are intelligently critical of us think your an idiot TOO.....why don't you get you a new user name, have some sense about you and come back on this forum and learn something...... there are people on these forums who do know MA's

tattooedmonk
05-29-2009, 05:59 PM
I left out the part........ with his D**k in your ear:D What D!CK ???LMAO:p:eek::D:cool:

tattooedmonk
05-29-2009, 06:01 PM

never answered my question either...what kind of iron bone medicine do you use?????????????????????????????????In all seriousness, I would like to know the differences between the E&W Coast methods on IRON PALM.

tattooedmonk
05-29-2009, 06:05 PM
.....unbelieveable.:eek::mad::rolleyes:

Golden Tiger
05-29-2009, 07:00 PM

I might have missed something but the 2 pics I saw showed you doing the splits and throwing a side kick. Is that what you are trying to impress the masses with? First of all, the splits were..well..splits. A few months of stretching will allow anyone to force themselves into the splits. Not very impressive. As for the kick, it was a nice high kick....thats about it. No skill involved, just a little flexibility. Plus, I noticed that the flexibility must have been a bit forced in the kick because your upper body was almost horizontal. Just a little advice..if you have to bend over to kick high, don't throw a kick. Its a huge tell.:rolleyes:

goju
05-29-2009, 07:18 PM
Hey guys,
I know you know he is a joke he talks and talks etc. He quits schools and is badder than everyone. He is a joke I say we all put him on ignore.
We all know what is real and what isnt. This has all turned into a big joke and Goju is at the middle of it. He is what 22 years old has trained for 5 or so years. Has read a WHOLE LOT. which makes him able to talk a good game. .
You know when I started MA we would do school challenges not talk on the internet or on the phone etc. When it comes down to real combat or hard fighting he woul pi$$ his pants as most would. But let him go fight those who have lost the true reason for MA not sport or self enlightenment but life or death. I have an old movie made in the 70's called Black Belt Kings and it talks about a Karate Ka who kicked five street fighters butts. Nowadays almost anyone can be a BB back then it was something special heck even Go ju might have a BB. See what I mean? KC
come from the guy whos talked the most **** lol but yet youve done nothing to back up your talk because you have nothing to prove lol

and how am i just tak ive excepted the sparring matches you guys here have offererd lol

goju
05-29-2009, 07:21 PM

never answered my question either...what kind of iron bone medicine do you use?????????????????????????????????

karate practioners dont use any kind of medicine or liniments and if you dont believe me ask a few

goju
05-29-2009, 07:26 PM
wil you sette down just because i dont leap on your post the minute you leave it dosnt mean i didnt respond lol some of us have a fiancee to attend too you know :)

oH and AGAIN IF ITS SO EASY TO DO WHAT IDID I THOSE PICS THEN LETS SEE YOU DO IT LOL

uh huh ike is aid you guys would try to come up with any thing to critique my moves no matter if they were text book perfect

where am i bending haf way over anybody can go back and look and see its not true im not even close to being that far bent over and im kicking over my head leve
by the way im six foot two

goju
05-29-2009, 07:49 PM
Hey guys,
and again kwai where is the proof that youve done any of this lol

Yao Sing
05-29-2009, 07:57 PM
karate practioners dont use any kind of medicine or liniments and if you dont believe me ask a few

To the best of my knowledge that is true. That's why the Chinese claim that the Japanese don't do it right. Supposedly the Japanese picked it up by watching (not actually learning) and didn't know about the jow so they just copied what they saw.

It wasn't until the Chinese arts became more well known that the 'secret' came out. The secret is in the jow.

At least that's how I heard it.

goju
05-29-2009, 08:13 PM
uh oh yao you agreed with me now you dont know what you talkin about lmao
uechi ryu stylists have a dit da jow like thing caed uechi grass but thats about it

goju
05-29-2009, 08:24 PM
what happened was kanryo higaonna brought kungfu to okinawa but fet that kung fu for want of another word wasnt a "tough" enough style fo the native people
so they added techniques add conditioning that was harsher than what is taught in china
and thats why we dont use ointments your just supposed to suck it up and take it like a man lol i know this sounds odd but its the truth

Kansuke
05-29-2009, 08:52 PM
Who said anything about Sherdog? Who has used the term "streetfighter" but you, moron? Who said there is anything to be proud of? Who said it had, has, or necessarily does have anything to do with not handling one's emotions? What the **** is wrong with you, you irrational, imaginative little fool?

You didn't answer these questions, kid...

goju
05-29-2009, 09:00 PM
what questions as ive said thes epeople with their street fighting experience are full of c rap simple as that
your street fighting experience extended to getting rough with and elderly old lady in line at the check out in safeway lol

goju
05-29-2009, 09:11 PM
im watching road house right now penn! lol its pretty good!

Kansuke
05-29-2009, 09:28 PM
what questions

These ones:

Who said anything about Sherdog?
Who has used the term "streetfighter" but you, moron?
Who said there is anything to be proud of?
Who said it had, has, or necessarily does have anything to do with not handling one's emotions?
What the **** is wrong with you, you irrational, imaginative little fool?

Kansuke
05-29-2009, 09:30 PM
as ive said thes epeople with their street fighting experience are full of c rap simple as that

Why do you say that, and upon what do you base it?

Kansuke
05-29-2009, 09:31 PM
your street fighting experience extended to getting rough with and elderly old lady in line at the check out in safeway lol

So...you were trying to be funny there? Now we know something else you're no good at.

Baqualin
05-29-2009, 10:20 PM

Hey Cujo...can you hear that sound......that's the sound of all the Iron Bone masters around the world laughing their A$$ off:eek:

Baqualin
05-29-2009, 10:33 PM
uh huh ike is aid you guys would try to come up with any thing to critique my moves no matter if they were text book perfect

where am i bending haf way over anybody can go back and look and see its not true im not even close to being that far bent over and im kicking over my head leve
by the way im six foot two

Cujo I went back and looked at the picture again and Golden Tiger was right......your shoulder is level with your crotch....nice read GT......experience over youth;)

Get over yourself man....your out of your league.
BQ

Mas Judt
05-30-2009, 05:08 AM
goju/cujo is not real...

So let me get this straight Hiagonna actually learned CMA, yet it wasn't 'tough enough', so he removed all the principles of how the body works, removed all understanding of how two-man work is done AND the herbal knowledge that keeps you from crippling yourself - all in the hopes of making it 'tougher'?

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

Sorry, but that is just the funniest dang thing I've heard in a while. Just look at Karate - it is obvious it was developed by observation, not understanding.

goju
05-30-2009, 05:25 AM
actually no golde tiger is lying as are you my shoulder level is no where near my crotch you cant remain tully upright kicking that igh ot you doing nothing more than raising your leg not kicking

and as ive sai an will contine to repeat lets see you do it its easy to say the correct way now demonstrate for me
'why do i get the feeling you cant?

goju
05-30-2009, 05:30 AM
goju/cujo is not real...

So let me get this straight Hiagonna actually learned CMA, yet it wasn't 'tough enough', so he removed all the principles of how the body works, removed all understanding of how two-man work is done AND the herbal knowledge that keeps you from crippling yourself - all in the hopes of making it 'tougher'?

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

Sorry, but that is just the funniest dang thing I've heard in a while. Just look at Karate - it is obvious it was developed by observation, not understanding.

lol no this has to be the funiest thing i have ever heard it was created by observing lmao!
so let me get this right s form like sanchin was brought in and with the knowledge of how to use chi to preotect the body from harm and they got this from let me se according to you watching? lol

yes you achieve iron body skills simply by watching man those okinawans must have had soe photo graphic memory hiding out there in the bushes watching the chinese masters preform
i guess the documented fact that knaryo studied under a chinese master dosnt prove anything again though hu

sha0lin1
05-30-2009, 05:31 AM
I know Goju has got you all fired up, but I am still waiting for an answer to my previous post. Can anyone explain the discrepancy between the two The's timeline for ICM and why, if ICM is the The's grandfather, SKT never has spoken of this.

goju
05-30-2009, 05:32 AM
Hey Cujo...can you hear that sound......that's the sound of all the Iron Bone masters around the world laughing their A$$ off:eek:

whay even yao noted i was correct and out of the kung f u guys posting on this thread hes the only one of you with any skill :)

goju
05-30-2009, 05:49 AM
I know Goju has got you all fired up, but I am still waiting for an answer to my previous post. Can anyone explain the discrepancy between the two The's and why if ICM is the The's grandfather SKT never has spoken of this.

they wont answer it lol

tattooedmonk
05-30-2009, 10:01 AM
:confused::eek::rolleyes:
karate practioners dont use any kind of medicine or liniments and if you dont believe me ask a fewYou gotta be F#CKING kidding me!!!!:confused::mad:

shen ku
05-30-2009, 10:04 AM
thank you for bringing all of these wonderful postes out of the woodwork,,, i am realy sorry that i can't think to thank all the great SD guys on here , please keep in mind that any time a SD guy post that he is also sharing his point of view and his knowledge of the system/art with each of the many other SD people who are on here and just don't post that often...............thank you all i enjoy each post .

and on the belt subject i for one and very glad we use belts,,,,,,,,,,helps me keep my pants up........ haha you out there stoneheart.....lol

tattooedmonk
05-30-2009, 10:17 AM
I know Goju has got you all fired up, but I am still waiting for an answer to my previous post. Can anyone explain the discrepancy between the two The's timeline for ICM and why, if ICM is the The's grandfather, SKT never has spoken of this.Good question!! I do not know the answer. On MHKT's site it says, GMICM was their "MATERNAL" grandfather, that would mean that he would have to be from their mother's side of the family, and not the fathers side, correct? To find out if this is true we would have to find out her name. Also, any various spellings of their ICM/family name, where they are from (exactly) among other things, etc.

tattooedmonk
05-30-2009, 10:23 AM
.......... ive excepted the sparring matches you guys here have offererd lolGreat, now all you have to do is show up to see one of us!!!:rolleyes::eek::D:cool:

tattooedmonk
05-30-2009, 10:29 AM
whay even yao noted i was correct and out of the kung f u guys posting on this thread hes the only one of you with any skill :) THIS IS HIS QUOTE:To the best of my knowledge that is true. That's why the Chinese claim that the Japanese don't do it right. Supposedly the Japanese picked it up by watching (not actually learning) and didn't know about the jow so they just copied what they saw.

It wasn't until the Chinese arts became more well known that the 'secret' came out. The secret is in the jow.

WHERE THE F#CK DID HE SAY THAT YOU WERE CORRECT???? :eek::D:cool:

goju
05-30-2009, 10:30 AM
:confused::eek::rolleyes:You gotta be F#CKING kidding me!!!!:confused::mad:

i thought that was common knowlefge about karate? why do you thin we have deformed knuckles? because we use so much liniments lol

theres no need to anyway with the diet being the way it is in okinawa. what the people eat prevent them from geting any of the trauma that can come from improper iron bone training

goju
05-30-2009, 10:32 AM
THIS IS HIS QUOTE:To the best of my knowledge that is true. That's why the Chinese claim that the Japanese don't do it right. Supposedly the Japanese picked it up by watching (not actually learning) and didn't know about the jow so they just copied what they saw.

WHERE THE F#CK DID HE SAY THAT YOU WERE CORRECT???? :eek::D:cool:

when he said that to the best of his knowledge karate practioners dont use dit da jow or other liniments lol

why would you even as such a question to begin with? must you reveal your poor nowledge of karate

goju
05-30-2009, 10:35 AM
im looking forward to the june sixth meeting with that one fella :)

and as ive told you the sd guys who live far away from colorado challenged ME not the other way around therefore it is your responsibility to fly all the way down here to wheatridge to come meet up:)

dont issue a challenge and then say ooooooooooh no you come to me lol
it makes you sound like a coward

One student
05-30-2009, 10:40 AM
i thought that was common knowlefge about karate? why do you thin we have deformed knuckles? because we use so much liniments lol

theres no need to anyway with the diet being the way it is in okinawa. what the people eat prevent them from geting any of the trauma that can come from improper iron bone training

As I understand the physiology of it, "trauma" is part of the training: micro-fracturing the bone, and micro-brusing the tissue, and building it back in the "healing" process, stronger than it was. Science has shown, has it not, that such conditioning results in greater bone density and hardness than the average person without such training.

But, isn't it true though, that there are other reasons to use the medicines, both before and after the training, and the internal supplements: those also contribute to conditioning the bone/tissue "the right way," as I think GMS told us when the training was first taught. Its not just a matter of preventing injury, but also building the tissue quicker, better, also without unnecessary "trauma." And doing so "the right way" maintains full use of the hands that can sometimes be diminished in conditioning without proper medicines/supplements.

Is this not true? I don't think this is revealing any big secrets to the training.

tattooedmonk
05-30-2009, 10:48 AM

theres no need to anyway with the diet being the way it is in okinawa. what the people eat prevent them from geting any of the trauma that can come from improper iron bone trainingNo, it is not. It might be in some styles but not all. Why do you think we all have deformed knuckles?? Your definately an idiot.

goju
05-30-2009, 10:54 AM
As I understand the physiology of it, "trauma" is part of the training: micro-fracturing the bone, and micro-brusing the tissue, and building it back in the "healing" process, stronger than it was. Science has shown, has it not, that such conditioning results in greater bone density and hardness than the average person without such training.

But, isn't it true though, that there are other reasons to use the medicines, both before and after the training, and the internal supplements: those also contribute to conditioning the bone/tissue "the right way," as I think GMS told us when the training was first taught. Its not just a matter of preventing injury, but also building the tissue quicker, better, also without unnecessary "trauma." And doing so "the right way" maintains full use of the hands that can sometimes be diminished in conditioning without proper medicines/supplements.

Is this not true? I don't think this is revealing any big secrets to the
training.
oh i know theres even organ damage that can happen with conditioning lie tha i just listed it all under trauma for conveinence

tattooedmonk
05-30-2009, 10:54 AM
when he said that to the best of his knowledge karate practioners dont use dit da jow or other liniments lol

why would you even as such a question to begin with? must you reveal your poor nowledge of karateBest of his knowledge and he is the end all and be all of knowledge on the subject? why? Because he sided with you ?? That means nothing. I know many styles of karate practice(d) and learn(ed) this way. It is all black or white with you about everything you see nothing that is in between. And if their diet was all they needed then why do ( did) there hands become mutilated and loose their manual dexterity??

tattooedmonk
05-30-2009, 10:57 AM
im looking forward to the june sixth meeting with that one fella :)

and as ive told you the sd guys who live far away from colorado challenged ME not the other way around therefore it is your responsibility to fly all the way down here to wheatridge to come meet up:)

dont issue a challenge and then say ooooooooooh no you come to me lol
it makes you sound like a cowardLike I said @$$wipe you challenged all of us by coming on here and talking the way you do. Dust the sand out of your v@gina and get over what happened 5years ago with the Soards.

goju
05-30-2009, 10:57 AM
No, it is not. It might be in some styles but not all. Why do you think we all have deformed knuckles?? Your definately an idiot.
no its in all styles if you new anything about karate you would now that we dont use herbs of any sort but being the ignoant fool you are you thought yet again you would get one over on me by bringing up iron bone liniments lol

the oinawans and japanese karateka dont use any type of dit da jow or internal wines there diet prevents them from having need for such herbs

and the mere fact that karateka dont use herbs with hard conditioning and are fine just proves that the herbs are not needed :)

tattooedmonk
05-30-2009, 11:00 AM

Is this not true? I don't think this is revealing any big secrets to the training.
Your right on with this. But tough guy here is doing it the GOJU way and that is why he already has mangled knuckles.:rolleyes::eek::D:cool:

goju
05-30-2009, 11:03 AM
Best of his knowledge and he is the end all and be all of knowledge on the subject? why? Because he sided with you ?? That means nothing. I know many styles of karate practice(d) and learn(ed) this way. It is all black or white with you about everything you see nothing that is in between. And if their diet was all they needed then why do ( did) there hands become mutilated and loose their manual dexterity??

well yes you clearly witnessed a watered down americanized karate tradional karate a dont use herbs simple as that

what does the diet have to do with bone deformity in the knuckles? if comes from hitting the makiwara and ive never seen any masters from okinawa and japan complain of arthritis or pain i their joints from doing this. i dont know whos ******** you pulled this out of but yet again your incorrect

the factors that lead to arthritis are poor diet being that the okinawans have one of the best diets on earth they dont suffer from that condition and that is why they can do such hard conditioning with out the use of herbs:)

ive been hittingt he makiwara hundreds of times every morning for years and my hands are fine

goju
05-30-2009, 11:04 AM
Like I said @$$wipe you challenged all of us by coming on here and talking the way you do. Dust the sand out of your v@gina and get over what happened 5years ago with the Soards.

rally i did? i just noted my experiencewith sd and though id leave then all you guys get your panties in a bunch and want to fight lol

the fact that you are getting so riled up just gos to show im correct

tattooedmonk
05-30-2009, 11:06 AM
no its in all styles if you new anything about karate you would now that we dont use herbs of any sort but being the ignoant fool you are you thought yet again you would get one over on me by bringing up iron bone liniments lol

the oinawans and japanese karateka dont use any type of dit da jow or internal wines there diet prevents them from having need for such herbs

and the mere fact that karateka dont use herbs with hard conditioning and are fine just proves that the herbs are not needed :)Ok , Whatever you say. :rolleyes::p:eek::D:cool:

So why do the Chinese use it then???? With the proper methods people and use linements dont end up mangling the hands , Why??Because they are doing it the wrong way? By your logic, then if your hands are mangled in the training process then you have achieve the goal of Iron palm??

tattooedmonk
05-30-2009, 11:08 AM
rally i did? i just noted my experiencewith sd and though id leave then all you guys get your panties in a bunch and want to fight lol

the fact that you are getting so riled up just gos to show im correctI am defend that which I practice , moron. All I am saying is that you over estimate yourself and underestimate others . You took one experience with two specific instructors and decided that we were all like that , when you couldnt be f@rther from the truth.:rolleyes::eek: I know for a fact that both of them could hammer your @$$ before you even knew what happened. If you wanted one on one intense training with one of them outside the commercial school they would eat you alive.

goju
05-30-2009, 11:11 AM
i never said the chinese way was wrong they have their methods and we have ours they both work just the same
however the way the okinawans do it just shows herbs though useful are not a must have for conditioning

i can live with the first too knuckles on each hand being deformed its no big deal it dosnt show how tough i am or any thing else its just a natural occurence from hitting the makiwara

goju
05-30-2009, 11:12 AM
I am defend that which I practice , moron. All I am saying is that you over estimate yourself and underestimate others . You took one experience with two specific instructors and decided that we were all like that , when you couldnt be f@rther from the truth.:rolleyes::eek: I know for a fact that both of them could hammer your @$$ before you even knew what happened. If you wanted one on one intense training with one of them outside the commercial school they would eat you alive.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz snore zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

goju
05-30-2009, 11:13 AM
hammer my ass? lmao!!!

tattooedmonk
05-30-2009, 11:16 AM
well yes you clearly witnessed a watered down americanized karate tradional karate a dont use herbs simple as that

what does the diet have to do with bone deformity in the knuckles? if comes from hitting the makiwara and ive never seen any masters from okinawa and japan complain of arthritis or pain i their joints from doing this. i dont know whos ******** you pulled this out of but yet again your incorrect

the factors that lead to arthritis are poor diet being that the okinawans have one of the best diets on earth they dont suffer from that condition and that is why they can do such hard conditioning with out the use of herbs:)

ive been hittingt he makiwara hundreds of times every morning for years and my hands are fine You just got done saying you had big mangled knuckles and that you had a training accident that causes you not to beable to type right, now which is it???

So you have been hitting the makiwara for years huh, With you head ???

Oh okay genius. So, if the diet of lets say chinese people was as good as the okinawans then they wouldnt have to use the herbs??

tattooedmonk
05-30-2009, 11:17 AM
i never said the chinese way was wrong they have their methods and we have ours they both work just the same
however the way the okinawans do it just shows herbs though useful are not a must have for conditioning

i can live with the first too knuckles on each hand being deformed its no big deal it dosnt show how tough i am or any thing else its just a natural occurence from hitting the makiwara lmao.......

tattooedmonk
05-30-2009, 11:19 AM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz snore zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzWell then tough guy, why not go into their school and challenge them??

goju
05-30-2009, 11:19 AM
i never said i hurt my fingers training lol god golly your as simple as all hell! i messed up my fingers goofing around on my sisters skate board lol

oh come on with my head you cant be any funnier than that?:(

dont know dont really care like i said the chinese method works and so does the okinawan neithe rone is better than the other
however you being ignorant wont admit you didnt know that karateka dont use lininments and you have to try to beat this conversation in the ground

goju
05-30-2009, 11:21 AM
Well then tough guy, why not go into their school and challenge them??
what is this the chinese connection lol

i cant fight anybody any where at any time if i get an assault charge i kiss my job good bye :)

tattooedmonk
05-30-2009, 11:30 AM
what is this the chinese connection lol

i cant fight anybody any where at any time if i get an assault charge i kiss my job good bye :) Here comes the back peddling .

Nothing wrong with a friendly test of skill , I am sure they will accommidate you . NO, but you can let your mouth write checks that your body cant cash. What job do you work??

tattooedmonk
05-30-2009, 11:35 AM
i never said i hurt my fingers training lol god golly your as simple as all hell! i messed up my fingers goofing around on my sisters skate board lol

oh come on with my head you cant be any funnier than that?:(

dont know dont really care like i said the chinese method works and so does the okinawan neithe rone is better than the other
however you being ignorant wont admit you didnt know that karateka dont use lininments and you have to try to beat this conversation in the ground if your method was so great then why did they get hurt just messing with a skateboard??? What you dont know how to fall properly???Why would the chinese use the linaments if they didnt need to ??? Seeing as the okinawans have made the connection with the chinese as to the origin of their art and have exchanged inofrmation with each other about the arts they both practice?????SO ALL karateka do not use linaments ??

kwaichang
05-30-2009, 11:58 AM
What do the Oinawans eat that prevents Osteo Arthriris ??
Please tell me > I want to know, That is such a big aamount of Hog Wash I have ever heard. Goju you take the cake. i am amazed that you would even state that. This is a direct question. Dont BS either I am knowledgable of both Osteo and other types of arthritis brought about by trauma or age etc. Its what I do for a living So tell us all KC

kwaichang
05-30-2009, 12:22 PM
Americans have one of the best diets on earth and artrhritis runs rampant in all from 18-88 yrs old come on goju enlighten me and us. I will change my diet immediately KC

Baqualin
05-30-2009, 12:35 PM
Cujo...not only are you an idiot...your also blind....GT was right and so am I.....your shoulder is at crotch level......plan as day for everybody to see...your so full of your self it's pathetic. Yao Sing was not agreeing with you...he stated what he heard and proceeded to poke fun at you.......if you were capable of reading all of a post you might figure this out.
And once again you know nothing about iron bone training....you only know what you read in a magazine....there are other masters of different styles on here and they are laughing at you, can't you see that:confused:

Hey do me a favor...next time you see Dale Dugas posting on one of these threads throw your iron bone sh!t at him and see what he says:p
BQ

Baqualin
05-30-2009, 12:39 PM
One more about iron bone....if your doing it correctly you cannot tell by looking at someones hands they will look normal not mangled.:rolleyes:

goju
05-30-2009, 12:59 PM
im not back peddling isaid ill spar anybody
you are the one who said you wanted to fight lol
you dont go to schools challenging instructors id get thrown out or have the coppers called lol

goju
05-30-2009, 01:02 PM
if your method was so great then why did they get hurt just messing with a skateboard??? What you dont know how to fall properly???Why would the chinese use the linaments if they didnt need to ??? Seeing as the okinawans have made the connection with the chinese as to the origin of their art and have exchanged inofrmation with each other about the arts they both practice?????SO ALL karateka do not use linaments ??
lol yes with proper hand conditioning you cant hurt youself on a skateboard lmao in fact thats why the chinese invented one finger zen!

maybe some karateka do however its not taught traditionally to use linaments so if they do they learned it from somewhere else

goju
05-30-2009, 01:04 PM
Cujo...not only are you an idiot...your also blind....GT was right and so am I.....your shoulder is at crotch level......plan as day for everybody to see...your so full of your self it's pathetic. Yao Sing was not agreeing with you...he stated what he heard and proceeded to poke fun at you.......if you were capable of reading all of a post you might figure this out.
And once again you know nothing about iron bone training....you only know what you read in a magazine....there are other masters of different styles on here and they are laughing at you, can't you see that:confused:

Hey do me a favor...next time you see Dale Dugas posting on one of these threads throw your iron bone sh!t at him and see what he says:p
BQ
lol you guys are getting so upset

goju
05-30-2009, 01:05 PM
really where are these masters? all i see are a bunch of grumpy old men getting all butt hurt because i mocked their mcdojo :)

goju
05-30-2009, 01:12 PM
the main factor why the okinawans are so healthy and dont get arthritis is the fact that they dont consume junk food
second comes what they eat which includes rice plenty of seafood and specific melons and other fruits and seaweed

goju
05-30-2009, 01:13 PM
oh im in nursing school right now thats why i cant get an assault charge :)

goju
05-30-2009, 01:15 PM
One more about iron bone....if your doing it correctly you cannot tell by looking at someones hands they will look normal not mangled.:rolleyes:

yes thats the chinese method
and im talking about the okinawan method
see china and okinawa are two different countries and people

god i just blew your mind didnt i lol
serioulsy though what is wrong with you guys am i getting you so upset you arent making any sense? or did you just wake up to early lol

goju
05-30-2009, 01:16 PM
Americans have one of the best diets on earth and artrhritis runs rampant in all from 18-88 yrs old come on goju enlighten me and us. I will change my diet immediately KC

and no they dont why do you think so many north americans are fat lol because they have such a great diet? again with junk food being a contributing factor

tattooedmonk
05-30-2009, 01:33 PM
and no they dont why do you think so many north americans are fat lol because they have such a great diet? again with junk food being a contributing factorYou are talking about 33% of the population what about the other 2/3rds??

goju
05-30-2009, 01:49 PM
lol yeah you know those statistics are accurate lol

Kansuke
05-30-2009, 02:06 PM
i just mentioned im gonna start doin mma

How's that working out? I can see no one has knocked any sense into you yet.

kwaichang
05-30-2009, 02:09 PM
Seaweed major component Iodine and kelp has more. Iodine and iron have little or nothing to do with arthritis it is a vaso dialator if I remember correctly. Rice is simple carbo hydrate used for energy or stored as fat if not used. Unless you are so fat it cushions the knuckles it wont help at all. Melons are simple sugars or fruits that are used as energy sources glcogen and glucagon all else is secreted. Fish has protein and omega 3 fatty acids for the venous system and heart . Arthritis is an inflammatory response to trauma or wear ansd tear no food or comb of foods itself will prevent it KC

kwaichang
05-30-2009, 02:25 PM
The BMI used in western medicine is inaccurate it does not take muscle mass into account also americans as a whole are heavier thus more OA. transverse force alond a long bone stimulates the osteophytes to produce bone this creates more bone mass if improper technigue is used it is just as easy to cause bone bruisng or worse. the same principle applies the properties of jow with proper progression will cause the proper formation of bone otherwise it is just impact w/o anti inflammatory herbs etc. This causes Arthritis maybe not now this minute but sometime. I too have punched a Makiwara a long time it pays to use Jow and not be stupid and a heman KC

tattooedmonk
05-30-2009, 03:10 PM
lol yeah you know those statistics are accurate lolGive or take a few percentages.

goju
05-30-2009, 04:23 PM
nope ive heard this fro korean japanese okinawan and chinese asters than poor diet is a factor in arthritis if you apply a western medicine form of thinking of course not
but in asian medicine apoor diet is a factor in such conditions as arthritis :)

ive never seen a well respected karate master say hes suffering from damage from not using jow during hand conditioning
for example morio higaonna strikes it an hour and a half a day and hes been doing this for decades while his knuckles are deformed he hasn tlost any mobility or function because oif his training

goju
05-30-2009, 04:25 PM
How's that working out? I can see no one has knocked any sense into you yet.
you offering :) or are you to busy street fighting lol

goju
05-30-2009, 04:36 PM
and lets not say oh no studies show diet contributes to arthritis because as ive said your thinking from a western medicine perspective and a lot of oriental medicine hasnt been "proven"

oh also the tea in okinawa that is consumed as well sanpin or sandan i think its called

tattooedmonk
05-30-2009, 05:04 PM
Of course diet is a contributing factor but is not the only reason. Explain how it is that someone with a perfectly good diet can be afflicted with these same problems???

Learn how to read write and comprehend. I cant believe that you are doing any kind of training or schooling.

goju
05-30-2009, 05:06 PM
lol why do i care? were talking about why the okinawans dont use herbs in their martial practice and i noted their diet is what prevents such things as arthritis when they do hand conditioning

you guys need to settle down especially you tat i think your foaming at the mouth lol

goju
05-30-2009, 05:08 PM
im the one who needs to learn how to rad how many times have i had to correct you about what i post because you pounce on it like a rabid dog ranting when what your banging on about has nothing to do with whats being discussed lol

tattooedmonk
05-30-2009, 05:15 PM
lol why do i care? were talking about why the okinawans dont use herbs in their martial practice and i noted their diet is what prevents such things as arthritis when they do hand conditioning

you guys need to settle down especially you tat i think your foaming at the mouth lolState your sources. So ,why is it that when the okinawan masters got together with the chinese masters that they didnt tell them about the miraculous way they could be training their iron palm without proper herbs or tintures???? I mean really ?? Why are we wasting all this time preparing the herbs and taking them when we dont need to???:eek::confused::mad:

tattooedmonk
05-30-2009, 05:17 PM
im the one who needs to learn how to rad how many times have i had to correct you about what i post because you pounce on it like a rabid dog ranting when what your banging on about has nothing to do with whats being discussed lolYou just dont understand why all these other things are relavent to the subject. MORON

tattooedmonk
05-30-2009, 05:21 PM
why the okinawans dont use herbs in their martial practice ......... their diet is what prevents such things as arthritis I just asked two Okinawa Te instructors if the use herbal formulas for their Iron Palm training and they said yes. Internal and external formulas. I asked them if anywhere in their training and research about their art if the ever knew anyone who didnt and they said yes, laymen practitioners . So this must mean that you are LAME MAN!!!

goju
05-30-2009, 05:23 PM
ooooooooh yeah im sure you did thats why you didnt bring this up before? lol nice try

how many times must i repeat this i ever said the chinese methods were pointless lol

goju
05-30-2009, 05:24 PM
State your sources. So ,why is it that when the okinawan masters got together with the chinese masters that they didnt tell them about the miraculous way they could be training their iron palm without proper herbs or tintures???? I mean really ?? Why are we wasting all this time preparing the herbs and taking them when we dont need to???:eek::confused::mad:
and we dont have iro plam conditioning at least in the same vain that the chinese do stupid

goju
05-30-2009, 05:26 PM
I just asked two Okinawa Te instructors if the use herbal formulas for their Iron Palm training and they said yes. Internal and external formulas. I asked them if anywhere in their training and research about their art if the ever knew anyone who didnt and they said yes, laymen practitioners . So this must mean that you are LAME MAN!!!

there is no iron palm in karate lol so you are clearly making things up or these "okinawan te" practioners you know are practicing amish mash bogus art like sd :)

kwaichang
05-30-2009, 05:56 PM
Goju tell me how a diet will decrease inflammation of a joint such as the knee hip or wrist etc. You cant. If that were so there would be more studies regarding OA and the Okinawan diet. The studies must include the knees and since the Okinawans are a smaller race than Americans or Europeans sre they have less OA. But eating fish or what ever will not prevent or decrease the likelyhood of OA that is just moronic. Show me evidence. Man someone has filled you full of misinformation KC

Kansuke
05-30-2009, 06:00 PM
im the one who needs to learn how to rad how many times have i had to correct you about what i post because you pounce on it like a rabid dog ranting when what your banging on about has nothing to do with whats being discussed lol

Here you go kid:

http://www.1-language.com/

Kansuke
05-30-2009, 06:07 PM
you offering :) or are you to busy street fighting lol

Did you start training or not, kid? Is the question too ****ing hard for you to understand?

kwaichang
05-30-2009, 06:07 PM
san pin is green tea look up the Okinawan diet and health it is nothing more than a macrobiotic diet give or take the fruit.
Anytime you introduce antioxidants you will likely decrease the prospect of certain inflammatory cond. However that is not taking into consideration the punching of a Makiwara at all. No diet will reverse that effect KC

tattooedmonk
05-30-2009, 06:16 PM
there is no iron palm in karate lol so you are clearly making things up or these "okinawan te" practioners you know are practicing amish mash bogus art like sd :)I used iron palm as a general term , just like you did . why did you use the word Qi / Chi when karatekas use KI??? Dumb@$$

tattooedmonk
05-30-2009, 06:17 PM
Here you go kid:

http://www.1-language.com/LMAO!!!:eek::p:D:cool:

tattooedmonk
05-30-2009, 06:20 PM
and we dont have iro plam conditioning at least in the same vain that the chinese do stupidFor it to have the same effects it would have to work on the same principles. Quit calling yourself names.

tattooedmonk
05-30-2009, 06:22 PM
san pin is green tea look up the Okinawan diet and health it is nothing more than a macrobiotic diet give or take the fruit.
Anytime you introduce antioxidants you will likely decrease the prospect of certain inflammatory cond. However that is not taking into consideration the punching of a Makiwara at all. No diet will reverse that effect KCDidnt you know.....He is studying to become a nurse KC. :rolleyes::confused::eek:

kwaichang
Googled sanpin took me 2 minutes to read the info I think this is all Goju is doing reading the internet, ALOT. KC

tattooedmonk
Did you start training or not, kid? Is the question too ****ing hard for you to understand?Most likely!!!!

kwaichang
05-30-2009, 06:24 PM
My wife is an RN of 16 years experience. I have been in PT for 15 and Personal training and Massage prior to that total of about 30 years all togethor. He is so outclassed it isnt even funny anymore. KC

Kansuke
05-30-2009, 06:26 PM
Didnt you know.....He is studying to become a nurse KC. :rolleyes::confused::eek:

Imagine being taken to a hospital he was working at. :eek: Your best chance of survival would be if the ambulance crashed before you got there.

tattooedmonk
05-30-2009, 06:39 PM
My wife is an RN of 16 years experience. I have been in PT for 15 and Personal training and Massage prior to that total of about 30 years all togethor. He is so outclassed it isnt even funny anymore. KC Oh I am sure he will try to turn this around some how.:):eek::D

tattooedmonk
05-30-2009, 06:40 PM
Imagine being taken to a hospital he was working at. :eek: Your best chance of survival would be if the ambulance crashed before you got there.Thats what I would be praying for!!!:p

tattooedmonk
05-30-2009, 06:41 PM
Googled sanpin took me 2 minutes to read the info I think this is all Goju is doing reading the internet, ALOT. KCthe problem with this is, that he only reads about every 10 words!!!:eek::rolleyes::D:cool:

goju
05-30-2009, 07:11 PM
Goju tell me how a diet will decrease inflammation of a joint such as the knee hip or wrist etc. You cant. If that were so there would be more studies regarding OA and the Okinawan diet. The studies must include the knees and since the Okinawans are a smaller race than Americans or Europeans sre they have less OA. But eating fish or what ever will not prevent or decrease the likelyhood of OA that is just moronic. Show me evidence. Man someone has filled you full of misinformation KC
how ami suppose to prove that the diet works lol they okinawa masters swear by it and you dont see them crippled from not using internal wines or dit da jow

i agree that herbs are important however it is quite clear that the karate ka dont suffer from severe damage due to their training thefore its very ignorant to assume its due to luck

tattooedmonk
05-30-2009, 07:13 PM
the new issues of KFM? It is a Wudang issue. There is an article about the Hua Tuo Five Animal Frolics. Although the names are different ,the moves are very similar to the ones we do.

goju
05-30-2009, 07:13 PM
Googled sanpin took me 2 minutes to read the info I think this is all Goju is doing reading the internet, ALOT. KC
lol really sanpin tea was on the internet
gasp!
i also found stuff on google thats noted there is no scientific reserch to prove diet affects arthritis!!!!

so by your logic couldnt i say you went on google looking to see if it diet plays a facot in arthritis prevention?

lol of course noot tough youd neveeeeeeeeer do that :)

tattooedmonk
05-30-2009, 07:14 PM
how ami suppose to prove that the diet works lol they okinawa masters swear by it and you dont see them crippled from not using internal wines or dit da jow

i agree that herbs are important however it is quite clear that the karate ka dont suffer from severe damage due to their training thefore its very ignorant to assume its due to luckSOURCES for your information!!!

goju
05-30-2009, 07:15 PM
My wife is an RN of 16 years experience. I have been in PT for 15 and Personal training and Massage prior to that total of about 30 years all togethor. He is so outclassed it isnt even funny anymore. KC
and? this somehow makes you knowledgeable on what we are talking about how lol?

god this is aas bad as penn claiming doctors an pofeesors cant be scammed lol

tattooedmonk
05-30-2009, 07:16 PM
lol really sanpin tea was on the internet
gasp!
i also found stuff on google thats noted there is no scientific reserch to prove diet affects arthritis!!!!

so by your logic couldnt i say you went on google looking to see if it diet plays a facot in arthritis prevention?

lol of course noot tough youd neveeeeeeeeer do that :) What the F#CK are you saying?? Lay off the drugs and alcohol

goju
05-30-2009, 07:16 PM
the new issues of KFM? It is a Wudang issue. There is an article about the Hua Tuo Five Animal Frolics. Although the names are different ,the moves are very similar to the ones we do.
except stiff and out of order right lol

goju
05-30-2009, 07:18 PM
lol whats hard to undestand about that theres info on the net about there be no scientific proff diet prevents arthritis
so by kwais logic i could easily just accuse him of yanking this off the web

what so hard to understand lol

tattooedmonk
05-30-2009, 07:18 PM
and? this somehow makes you knowledgeable on what we are talking about how lol?

god this is aas bad as penn claiming doctors an pofeesors cant be scammed lol
You cant even keep the players straight. It was me and I didnt say that. What a moron.

goju
05-30-2009, 07:20 PM
okay lets go on a feild trip class ill take you to okinawa and we will see what their diet consisits of then ill give my self arthritis and cure it with the okinawan diet lmao!

ugh!!!
slaps tattoed monk on the back of the head lol

tattooedmonk
05-30-2009, 07:21 PM
lol whats hard to undestand about that theres info on the net about there be no scientific proff diet prevents arthritis
so by kwais logic i could easily just accuse him of yanking this off the web

what so hard to understand lolActually there is plenty on the internet about the benefits of having a more nutritional diet and arthritits , etc. You have to look in the right places . They just dont say diet alone will prevent arthritis.

I am curious as to which "masters " that you say told you about their diet and training. WHO ?????

tattooedmonk
05-30-2009, 07:22 PM
okay lets go on a feild trip class ill take you to okinawa and we will see what their diet consisits of then ill give my self arthritis and cure it with the okinawan diet lmao!

ugh!!!
slaps tattoed monk on the back of the head lol
Once again , what about the people that have these same diets and yet still get Arthritis???? What then????

goju
05-30-2009, 07:23 PM
You cant even keep the players straight. It was me and I didnt say that. What a moron.
im adressing kwai here goof ball how is his wifes experience as an rn or him as apt give him rights to say he knows wether no the okinawan diet prevents arthritis lol

its cclear your grasp of the okinawan arts is c rap at best but you still keep trying to flod a dead horse

goju
05-30-2009, 07:24 PM
Once again , what about the people that have these same diets and yet still get Arthritis???? What then????
who says they followed it? people in okinawa eat in this manner there whole lives thery dont just do it for two weeks

tattooedmonk
05-30-2009, 07:24 PM
tattooed monk slapped me on the back of the head Thats right b!tch!!!!

tattooedmonk
05-30-2009, 07:26 PM
who says they followed it? people in okinawa eat in this manner there whole lives thery dont just do it for two weeks What ?? Then how is it that these same people get arthritis???? Are you saying that okinawans do not get arthritis???The word is "their" not "there", dumb@$$.

goju
05-30-2009, 07:26 PM
Actually there is plenty on the internet about the benefits of having a more nutritional diet and arthritits , etc. You have to look in the right places . They just dont say diet alone will prevent arthritis.

I am curious as to which "masters " that you say told you about their diet and training. WHO ?????

how bleeding simple are you go take a couple of deep breaths and settle down lol
where did i say diet alone is the reason why okinawans masters dont have arthritis from their training?
i noted that none of them use dit da jow or internal wines therefore its is quite obvious that that th epeople diet plays a HUGE FACTOR in their abilty to train with out the assitance of herbs

goju
05-30-2009, 07:27 PM
What ?? Then how is it that these same people get arthritis???? Are you saying that okinawans do not get arthritis???The word is "their" not "there", dumb@$$.
wow soe master you are cant even contain your emotions tk tsk tsk

yes thats what i said even though i never said it lol

tattooedmonk
05-30-2009, 07:28 PM
im adressing kwai here goof ball how is his wifes experience as an rn or him as apt give him rights to say he knows wether no the okinawan diet prevents arthritis lol

its cclear your grasp of the okinawan arts is c rap at best but you still keep trying to flod a dead horseNo , the problem is you are all over the place and cant keep it all together. You mentioned JP and the comment I made about some of the elders of SD. F#CKTARD!!!

tattooedmonk
05-30-2009, 07:29 PM
wow soe master you are cant even contain your emotions tk tsk tsk

yes thats what i said even though i never said it lolDID I say I was a master?? Douche bag

goju
05-30-2009, 07:29 PM
will you settle down there allready sparky lmao
god so tempermental

tattooedmonk
05-30-2009, 07:30 PM
how bleeding simple are you go take a couple of deep breaths and settle down lol
where did i say diet alone is the reason why okinawans masters dont have arthritis from their training?
I noted that none of them use dit da jow or internal wines therefore its is quite obvious that that th epeople diet plays a huge factor in their abilty to train with out the assitance of herbswhat are your sources f#cktard???

goju
05-30-2009, 07:31 PM
DID I say I was a master?? Douche bag
really arent you the one who has ggis own school? lol
god your not even a master and your teaching folks?
yeah i see you strayed faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar away from the mcdojoisms of sd huh lol

tattooedmonk
05-30-2009, 07:31 PM
dre dre dre dre der der der dre dre derthat about sizes it up!!!

tattooedmonk
05-30-2009, 07:32 PM
really arent you the one who has ggis own school? lol
god your not even a master and your teaching folks?
yeah i see you strayed faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar away from the mcdojoisms of sd huh lol Sources for your statements ,@$$WIPE.never heard you had to be a master to teach.

goju
05-30-2009, 07:33 PM
Sources for your statements ,@$$WIPE.
um you said yourself you run a school lol your my source

god and you want spar with me and you not even a master by sd standards

fffffffffffffffffft away with you

goju
05-30-2009, 07:34 PM
that about sizes it up!!!

and isee your master taught you maturity too lol!

tattooedmonk
05-30-2009, 07:41 PM
um you said yourself you run a school lol your my source

god and you want spar with me and you not even a master by sd standards

fffffffffffffffffft away with youYou f#cking retard , I was talking about your posts regarding GOJU RYU / OKINAWAN ARTS .:rolleyes: I have a brown belt student that weighs about a hundred pounds and is a woman who could kick your @$$

goju
05-30-2009, 07:41 PM
I used iron palm as a general term , just like you did . why did you use the word Qi / Chi when karatekas use KI??? Dumb@$$
sure you did
because i feel like it thats why lol i also called this forums magazine kung fu qigong
am i somehow discracing my karate heritage by saying chi?
chi
chi
chi
chi
chi
chi
and you dont use iron palm as a general term nut job iron plam is a chinese technique simple as that