PDA

View Full Version : Hap Ga/lama Pai/ Pak Hok Pai

lamakwoklee
09-30-2004, 06:02 PM
I am very interested in acquiring technical knowledge about the Sino-Tibetan martial arts. Specificically I desire knowledge of Hap Ga/ Lama Pai/ and Pak Hok Pai (of the Au Wing Nin and Luk Chi Fu lineages). If you have old training manuals, home-made work books or videos taken from tounaments I would be very interested in acquiring copies for my own personal training and use.
I would like to train but, I am far away from one of the large urban areas where a school is located. Your assistance would be appreciated.:)

Steve Ventura
09-30-2004, 06:42 PM
WHere are you? I am a disciple of Chan Tai San in the Lama Pai lineage. What have you practiced before? Drop me an e-mail I have several correspondence students in different countries and around the country.

Cheers

Steve Ventura

sean_stonehart
09-30-2004, 07:45 PM
http://www.cyberkwoon.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12435

GARRA DE TIGRE
10-01-2004, 02:53 AM
lamawoklee

who are you ? the paris hilton's brother ?

lamakwoklee
10-01-2004, 08:11 AM
Hello sean_stonehart! What is dumber than 3******s. That's not part of my normal vocabulary. Obviously it's part of yours. I thought you didn't like me, now it seems that I have my very own internet stalker. Where's your "wu de"?

For the last time, it's nothing personal. It's merely a matter of expediency. Now step aside round boy you're holding up my progress. Also, How do you know that my posts on another forum weren't being closely observed?

It seems to me that some very serious practitioners of CMA have read my posts. I can accept their rejection of my ham-handed attempts to gain knowledge of Hap Ga/ Lama Pai, etc.
From reading their replies however, it is clear that many of them essentially agree with me about the basic nature of the CMA, and also what and whom have caused the deterioration of the fighting reputation of these arts.

Let me write this as nicely as I can. No sean_stoneheart, I won't go out with you. Strictly women only, and well endowed ones at that, so get lost chump! Also, if that's you picture by your posts. A little sparring and roadwork will get rid of that beer gut in no time flat.

sean_stonehart
10-01-2004, 08:17 AM
blah blah blah.... :rolleyes:

lamakwoklee
10-01-2004, 08:49 PM
sean-stoneheart, or should I just call you hater. "Don't make me call you dumber than 3******s". Isn't that what you said to your mother after you got off of her last night? She wasn't any good huh? You should've paid her more! I'm getting where I want to go, and doing what I want to do. Deal with it jack ass you're a discgrace to the teacher and the style you claim to represent. Did you run out of your supply of "wu de"? Well go to the head shop, buy some more, and stay the hell up out my business. Later for you. You're history just like this thread. I'm done.:D

HopGar
10-02-2004, 07:11 PM
What the hell was that?! I don't anyone is going to teach someone who's as rash as that! (Even if Sifu Ku Chi Wai is patient as hell!)

Peace!

lkfmdc
10-06-2004, 02:22 PM
Some of us might have helped you but then we realized that would be asking you to "kiss ass" and after all, we just do "altered form" and are "overpriced"

:rolleyes:

Fu-Pow
10-06-2004, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by lamakwoklee
Hello sean_stonehart! What is dumber than 3******s. That's not part of my normal vocabulary. Obviously it's part of yours. I thought you didn't like me, now it seems that I have my very own internet stalker. Where's your "wu de"?

For the last time, it's nothing personal. It's merely a matter of expediency. Now step aside round boy you're holding up my progress. Also, How do you know that my posts on another forum weren't being closely observed?

It seems to me that some very serious practitioners of CMA have read my posts. I can accept their rejection of my ham-handed attempts to gain knowledge of Hap Ga/ Lama Pai, etc.
From reading their replies however, it is clear that many of them essentially agree with me about the basic nature of the CMA, and also what and whom have caused the deterioration of the fighting reputation of these arts.

Let me write this as nicely as I can. No sean_stoneheart, I won't go out with you. Strictly women only, and well endowed ones at that, so get lost chump! Also, if that's you picture by your posts. A little sparring and roadwork will get rid of that beer gut in no time flat.

You have a lot more to learn than kung fu skills.....:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

lamakwoklee
10-06-2004, 03:34 PM
Whoa! I wrote that I was done, but I guess I'm not done. It seems to me that only one subscriber to this thread managed to figure out exactly what sean_stoneheart meant by dumber than 3******s. No doubt he will now claim that he meant dumber than 3 monkeys or some other harmless seven letter word. That would make him a liar as well as a cry baby. Ask yourself, why would a non-profane, non-racial insult need to be disguised with stars? There was nothing rash about my response to that post. I gave it, and sean_stoneheart the amount of respect they rate. That he felt the need to run to get his friend to take up for him only confirms that everything I wrote about him was reality. Let me not be soiled with mention of him again.

lamakwoklee
10-06-2004, 04:09 PM
lfkmdc. Sir, we have spoken before. You seemed very gracious. I have followed some of your other posts. While I have very limited experience with martial arts. Your opinions seem very much in line with my unfortunate actual experiences of unarmed combat.

My initial posts on another forum were the result of frustration in my dealings with another less reputable instructor than yourself. Those statements in no way applied to yourself, or any one associated with you. I know that you are who you say that you are, and do what you say that you do. I believed that you had read my previous posts, and had refuted some of the points in them. Fair enough. Sir, I ask for your assistance.

Toby
10-06-2004, 07:21 PM
lamakwoklee, you realise that sean_stonehart's "... dumber than ..." comment is his sig line and not personally directed at you? Nice way to introduce yourself to the forum ... :rolleyes:

lamakwoklee
10-06-2004, 08:40 PM
Oh okay, I'm sorry. I didn't realize that I could post any profane or racist epithet on this board, so long as I obscure it with stars. I further didn't realize that I could use it in any context no matter how improper and maintain plausible deniability, so long as I remember to make it my sig line. I'll store that one in my memory bank.

The time I've spent addressing this internet stalker and his defenders could've been better spent attaining the ultimate goal. I take responsibility for not approaching the subject well in the first place. I also take responsibility for having allowed myself to become side-tracked by destructive commentary. Had I simply continued to pursue the objective and not responded, it would've been achieved by now.

Toby
10-06-2004, 09:06 PM
I just thought you were maybe taking something personally that wasn't directed personally at you. *shrug* Maybe I'm wrong - I don't really give a ****. I also thought that if you were searching for a teacher you maybe could've tried to come across as a bit more humble. Like I said, I don't give a ****. I guess it's your loss. If I really wanted to learn Lama, I would've gone to Ross but you seem to have burned that bridge now.

lamakwoklee
10-07-2004, 03:07 AM
I could've been more humble in this instance. This is a lesson for the future. In the end the goal will still be achieved. I will aquire the knowledge that I seek. If a bridge was burned, it was burned for me by someone I've never even met. The hater has won this round. I'll just suck it up, and drive on. That's what what someone who actually possesses the warrior ethic does.

I must merely redouble my efforts to attain the knowledge I seek as efficiently and expediently as possible. I realize now that even if you agree with 99% of what some within the TCMA have to say, questioning the other 1% will offend them and make them think you're challenging their whole world view, and belief system. This also is a good lesson for the future. I'm not Martin Luther with the 95 Theses. I'm just trying to learn kung fu.

So again, I am very interested in acquiring technical knowledge about the Sino-Tibetan martial arts. Specifically I desire knowledge of Hap Ga/ Lama Pai/ and Pak Hok Pai (of the Au Wing Nin and Luk Chi Fu lineages). If you have old training manuals, home-made workbooks, or videos taken from tournaments. I would be interested in attaining copies for my own personal training and use. Your assistance will be appreciated.

:)

Fu-Pow
10-07-2004, 11:36 AM
[B]I could've been more humble in this instance. This is a lesson for the future. In the end the goal will still be achieved. I will aquire the knowledge that I seek. If a bridge was burned, it was burned for me by someone I've never even met. The hater has won this round. I'll just suck it up, and drive on. [QUOTE]That's what what someone who actually possesses the warrior ethic does.

Hahaha....you're telling us what the warrior ethic is now! After you're basically going around telling people you want to buy their art. OMG I just peed my pants.

I must merely redouble my efforts to attain the knowledge I seek as efficiently and expediently as possible. I realize now that even if you agree with 99% of what some within the TCMA have to say, questioning the other 1% will offend them and make them think you're challenging their whole world view, and belief system. This also is a good lesson for the future. I'm not Martin Luther with the 95 Theses. I'm just trying to learn kung fu.

Are you for real dude or are you a robot?

:confused:

lamakwoklee
10-07-2004, 12:16 PM
The words of naysayers mean nothing. The mission will be accomplished. All else is irrelevant. I won't be side-tracked
again.There's no time for nonsense. If you've got a bladder
problem Fu-Pow go buy a box of Depends.

Again, I need Hap Ga/ Lama Pai/ and Pak Hok Pai (Au Wing Nin and Luk Chi Fu lineages). I'm interested in copies of training manuals, home-made workbooks , vcd and video. I will reimburse you and then some for out of pocket expenses. Thank you all very much for your assistance and positively constructive commentary. ;)

lamakwoklee
10-07-2004, 03:06 PM
Yes thank you for your positively constructive commentary. How's that GED coming along Garra de Tigre? Mix in a dictionary once in a while and you might not be stuck behind that leaf blower the rest of your life. Just a helpful suggestion, and you know I'm here to help.

Again, Hap Ga / Lama Pai / and Pak Hok Pai(Au Wing Nin and Luk Chi Fu lineages). I request training manuals, homemade workbooks, vcd and video. I will reimburse you and then some for any out of pocket expenses. :p

Fu-Pow
10-07-2004, 03:08 PM
The words of naysayers mean nothing. The mission will be accomplished. All else is irrelevant. I won't be side-tracked
again.There's no time for nonsense. If you've got a bladder
problem Fu-Pow go buy a box of Depends.

Again, I need Hap Ga/ Lama Pai/ and Pak Hok Pai (Au Wing Nin and Luk Chi Fu lineages). I'm interested in copies of training manuals, home-made workbooks , vcd and video. I will reimburse you and then some for out of pocket expenses. Thank you all very much for your assistance and positively constructive commentary. ;)

You will be assimilated.....:rolleyes:

*Who the hell uses the word naysayers?*

lamakwoklee
10-11-2004, 03:52 AM
I use the word naysayers, and I don't require anyones approval to do it. I refuse to be assimilated. I love the TCMA. What I don't love is the heavy dose of mumbo-jumbo and half-a***d philosophy disreputable practitioners peddle.

Honestly, I would just like to hear a yes. Yes I will help you, and not no, we won't help you because you won't show the "proper " amount of humility and drink our kool-aid. I've been "flaked " on by supposed kung fu masters, so I'm frustrated.

To hell with you. You want me to do it the hard way, I'll do it the hard way. If you want me to bow down, you'll just have to bow me down.

diego
10-13-2004, 05:43 PM
I refuse to be assimilated. :D

FIGHT THE POWER HOMAY!!!!!!!!!

and you to can one day be a real boy onsome short circuit buddy from caccoon sh*t

pz jonny 5 stay alive and allathat.1

diego
10-13-2004, 05:45 PM
ohya i wanted to ask you when you first started posting weeks ago...have you ever even trained any of the lions roar art under a qualified instructor?.