PDA

View Full Version : Do you actually do a Fighting? -- A PikaChu question to human

yellowpikachu
10-01-2004, 09:15 AM
You dont actually do a project, you can only do action steps related to it. ------ David Allen

Do you actually do a FIGHTING?

1, Do you set goal and expecting a specific x y z result, pre-planning and setting all the must do, and how to do.....?

Or

2, Do you focus on the outcome and take what ever next action which is needed?

What is the different between 1 and 2?

When you drive to work or go home or go shopping, which of the above Naturely take place?

what do you thinK?

--------------------------

Pikachu Project management model:

The pikachu dont set fix rule, dont do project, and enjoy all and every one of the action steps in the process of doing something. and focus to arive in San jose. and living in now.

Thus pikachu always happy because there is not so much -- Opps, wrong according to sifu to grandmaster, need to do it this way,..... If I know how to drive a truck but I dont,.... Lets think the theory said.... got to be result orientated.. sh@! , you dont follow my plan.......

A pikachu enjoy ever action steps of living. ( project is a part of living)
everything is ok and make use every action and what it has to get closer to the place where it wants to go. instead of trying to force the outcome and wanting the globe of earth to spin according to the pikachu. that is where the insight or the Wisdom as human called it arise.

occatinally, pikachu needs to learn new things such as using a notebook computer. But it doesnt use computer exactly as John Scully of Apple computer founder use computer. It learns about Window XP but it doesnt using Window XP exactly as Bill Gate do.
See, Bill and John are human, Pokemom realized it is a pokemon.

But then Pikachu is a simple pokemom. Human is much much inteligent and can thinking alots of complicated thinking and like that. and migth think the world is running according to thier thinking. Human is much strong in their muscle that they want to stop the world from spining if they have a chance.
Pikachu cant do that. Pika is just a small yellow, furry, happy pokemon. (ok with the VWHW electic ZAP capability)

ZIM
10-01-2004, 10:03 AM
Do you actually do a FIGHTING?
Nope- I forge a plan to win the peace. ;)

yellowpikachu
10-01-2004, 10:08 AM
Do you know where the fear and pressure comes?

Pikachu : Trying to force outcome and to make sure/ certain everything is according to the plan ,and in the sametime worried what if they are not accomplished.

what is the human's answer?

anerlich
10-01-2004, 10:30 PM
But it doesnt use computer exactly as John Scully of Apple computer founder use computer.

I wish you'd give up the inappropriate computer analogies, especially when you can't get your facts straight. :mad:

From memory, Apple was founded by Steve Wozniak and Steve Jobs, and no doubt a few others. Sculley (spelling!) was the former CEO of Pepsi brought in to run Apple when it got way too big for Jobs to handle. Opinions vary greatly on how good or appalling a job he did in that regard.

If you leanred to use a notebook like Sculley did, I don't imagine you'd be much good at it, a notion which I find unsurprising.

If you get tired of listening to your other personalities fill your head and ours with misinformation and want to learn some real facts:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Sculley

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apple_Computer#Pre-foundation

yellowpikachu
10-01-2004, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by anerlich
I wish you'd give up the inappropriate computer analogies, especially when you can't get your facts straight. :mad:

From memory, Apple was founded by Steve Wozniak and Steve Jobs, and no doubt a few others. Sculley (spelling!) was the former CEO of Pepsi brought in to run Apple when it got way too big for Jobs to handle. Opinions vary greatly on how good or appalling a job he did in that regard.

If you leanred to use a notebook like Sculley did, I don't imagine you'd be much good at it, a notion which I find unsurprising.

If you get tired of listening to your other personalities fill your head and ours with misinformation and want to learn some real facts:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Sculley

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apple_Computer#Pre-foundation

opps. you are right. a president CEO not a founder.

Do you want to check if Bill Gate has to do with Window XP too?

anerlich
10-02-2004, 09:41 PM
You're the one that needs to develop research skills, I suggest YOU check.

If you did, you would find you got it wrong again ...

it's GATES, I don't know who this Bill Gate person is.

yellowpikachu
10-03-2004, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by anerlich
You're the one that needs to develop research skills, I suggest YOU check.

If you did, you would find you got it wrong again ...

it's GATES, I don't know who this Bill Gate person is.

Great Observation and Advise.

Thanks and appreciate!