PDA

View Full Version : Taoist Chinese Medicine Seminar.Bay Area.

cha kuen
10-03-2004, 11:32 AM
I am working on organizing a seminar in the San Jose Area. Just looking to see who is interested. Email me at chinesemedicine@gmail.com

We have about 5 people interested, and probably need 10 to start the class. It will be taught by Jeff Nagle, who has studied 20+ years from Taoist Master Share Lew.

The first class will teach the details below.
------------------------------------------------------------
TREATING THE BACK-NECK-SPINE/THE TAI CHI CORD
with 8 Branches Taoist Style "Chi-Kung Acupuncture"
(Non Insertion/Insertion Methods) & Herbal Polarity

Practical Healing Applications of the Trigrams-Meridians
& the Tai Chi Connections to I-Ching Medicine

with Jeff Nagel, MA, LAc

Begin where Traditional Chinese Medicine leaves off! Discover a totally different, exciting, simple and highly effective treatment approach. These unique courses offer a practical knowledge of the ancient pre-TCM system system known as the 8 Branches. The classes are based on a coherent synthesis of the Tai Chi Tu, Ba Gua/I Ching. Special emphasis is placed on the relatively unknown Chi Kung-Nei Chia (internal arts) connections and
the energetic body maps of tri-grams and meridian symmetry. Tying everything together is a multifaceted and refreshing view of the philosophy-cosmology and Classics of the Tao, the Unified Field-Channel Theory of Acupuncture and source of all Oriental Medicine.

The classes reflect the interconnectedness that permeates all the 8 Branches and unifies them into a complete healing system which Jeff has been synthesizing and refining for many years. These teachings provide a unique opportunity for learning through workshops that are presented in an easy to understand format with practical methods you can begin to use right away. The courses are taught through a combination of lectures, hands-on experience, case studies, clinical demonstration-practical application, question & answer period.

Workshop Content: (15 CEUs approved for LAc-AP in most states & NCCAOM Dipl Ac.)

- Greatly enhance your clinical acupuncture-herbal knowledge, skills and effectiveness with the very first workshop, start using it the next day with your patients. Learn how to create and build a trigram, "acugram" to diagnose and treat the body with non-insertion & insertion methods of Chi Kung Acupuncture.

- Experience the importance and personal application of Chi Kung Cultivation for both the practitioner and patient. Learn how to transmit Chi to the organ-meridians with Taoist "Chi Kung Acupuncture" & Herbs, Tui Na.

- Most importantly, easily learn how to diagnose and treat with Taoist Channel Theory. Provide effective pain relief with Chi Kung Acupuncture and internal-external herbal medicine for conditions including: muscular-skeletal, joints, soft-tissue, arthritis and sports/traumatic injuries of the back, neck and spine...

Taught by: Jeff Nagel, MA, LAc a doctor-teacher-researcher of the Tao Healing Arts & Tai Chi-Chi Kung cultivator who began studying Chinese Healing & Internal Martial Arts in 1969. He is an experienced practitioner and well-seasoned, generous teacher of Acupuncture-Oriental Medicine, Chi Kung and Feng Shui. Currently Jeff teaches workshops in Chi Kung Energy Transmission Healing, the Tao Healing Arts and Taoist I-Ching Medicine CEU classes around the US. He has studied extensively with various masters and doctors including Taoist Grandmaster Share K. Lew, of the Yellow Dragon Monastery, China.

Workshop times: Sat & Sun 9am - 5:30pm (15 CEUs)

Cost: LAc, AP: Early registration & payment due dates:
2 weeks/received in San Diego by _____: $300, thereafter: $325
(Full Time Acupuncture students: $50 discount off the above fees )