PDA

View Full Version : Attn: Meatshake and CPA

red5angel
10-04-2004, 02:59 PM
Cool, mid december it is gentleman

Cappie, if you guys are going to get back into breakdancing I want in. I took calsses when I was in about 7th grade and it's part of the reason I got into capo.

Also, I'm always up for getting tossed around, do you guys have a gym your going to go to yet or you still waiting to look around? If you need, I can poke around and see if I can find anything suitable.

Can't remember if I mentioned it or not but my old roommate is a turntable DJ

you haven't seen sensual or godlike until you see me play my hammered dulcimer.

CaptinPickAxe
10-04-2004, 06:27 PM
Dulcimer...thats some funny ****!

We'd like somewheres free to throw, but if not a park will suffice...we're tough like that. You're more than welcome to come throw with us, but don't get discouraged when you spend three or more meetings being thrown. You must first learn to fall before you throw. As for the capo & breakdancing, you're more than welcome to break with us anytime. I have to warn you though, I haven't breaked since 8th grade.

red5angel
10-05-2004, 02:32 PM
kewl man, I'll see if I can find a place that doesn't mind having you around. As for Parks, sure, you'll have all the padding youneed just trying to protect yourself from the sub zero tempratures and the 3 feet of snow ;)

As for breaking, you have a year, roughly, on me then since the last time I can remember breaking is 7th grade. That was around 1985 or so.....