PDA

View Full Version : Propagation of misinformation

IronFist
10-11-2004, 02:26 PM
This is what I'm talking about.

Read the 4th paragraph (http://fitness.msn.com/articles/feeds/article.aspx?dept=exercise&article=et_pv_100404_coremuscles).

Vash
10-11-2004, 04:33 PM
I'd **** her in the ass.

. . . that is all.

fa_jing
10-11-2004, 05:52 PM
they censor the word bone?

Vash
10-11-2004, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by fa_jing
they censor the word bone?

. . . I'm guessing not. :o :D :p

But seriously, it's a ****ed up article.

Toby
10-11-2004, 07:02 PM
They censor "boned up article"? :D

I like how she says "It's really one muscle, but I like to think of it as two." Like how Vash goes "My dick's really small, but I like to think it's huge." :D

Vash
10-11-2004, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by Toby
They censor "boned up article"? :D

I like how she says "It's really one muscle, but I like to think of it as two." Like how Vash goes "My dick's really small, but I like to think it's huge." :D

You got that last one backwards, bonewad. :eek: ;)

Ego_Extrodinaire
10-11-2004, 09:19 PM
the generic : "she " suggests , despite her banning ( being the only fml here to ever stand against you all) , BL is still very much apart of our kfm forumfuing.

According to the 4th paragraph though , Mr . Fist, BL is, was and will always be correct in what she's been advocating.

Please read back some months of threads to see her points on training this area.

Serpent
10-11-2004, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by Ego_Extrodinaire
the generic : "she " suggests , despite her banning ( being the only fml here to ever stand against you all) , BL is still very much apart of our kfm forumfuing.

According to the 4th paragraph though , Mr . Fist, BL is, was and will always be correct in what she's been advocating.

Please read back some months of threads to see her points on training this area.
Listen Michelle, you fvcking idiot. "She" was not a generic - the article was written by a woman. She is as wrong as you are. The 4th paragraph of an internet article is hardly conclusive scientific proof.

Why is it that you will only ever pay attention to something that vaguely supports your twisted view, while steadfastedly ignoring the masses of scientific evidence to the contrary?

Anyway, fvck off. You're banned.

Ego_Extrodinaire
10-11-2004, 10:21 PM
You are and the other boys are the ones who keep bringing her up , I just honour her memory when you do . For crying out loud. Let it rest Serpant, let it rest.

Toby
10-11-2004, 10:25 PM
... honour ...FYI - Americans spell it "honor".

Serpent
10-11-2004, 10:42 PM
Let it rest Serpant, let it rest.
And the whole English-speaking world spells it Serpent.

MoreMisfortune
10-11-2004, 10:52 PM
Please dont expand the hate in our world :(

IronFist
10-11-2004, 11:00 PM
FYI - Americans spell it "honor".

0wned.

IronFist
10-11-2004, 11:01 PM
Like how Vash goes "My dick's really small, but I like to think it's huge." :D