PDA

View Full Version : Sooner or later...it had to happen!!!

MonkeyKing
10-13-2004, 02:36 PM
I just have a feeling everyone here will appreciate this the most. I wonder if someone from these boards submitted this example of the species:D

No offense to anyone by the way, just too funny in my opinion.

http://www.mulletjunky.com/picfix14.htm

Scroll down a little less than midway through the page and you'll see the mullet in question. For those with problems finding it, it's the ninth picture down from the top.

Ai Lek Ou Seun
10-13-2004, 04:42 PM
Hmm...that guy looks familiar...can't quite place who it is....wasn't he in movie or something....*scratches head*.

emre
10-13-2004, 05:36 PM
Lol! :D

I love his Gi with dragon embroidered sleeves.

This guy is just priceless. He should have shown the monks his deadly mantis form with the little chicken pecks.

:D

Toby
10-13-2004, 06:41 PM
Man, there are some sweet mullets on that page!

Becca
10-14-2004, 01:01 AM
I have never understood why people bash the mullet. It looks really good on some people.

Kaitain(UK)
10-14-2004, 01:18 AM
people bash the mullet

Is that a euphemism?

Becca
10-14-2004, 02:03 AM
No, it's an observation. The "in" thing is to pick on people who wear this hair-style and to stereo-type them as less-than-inteligant. I have never understood this point of view. unless you meen, do they literally bash, as in beat up on, them? The answer is yes, I have seen ignoramuses in a bar pick a fight with someone else for no other reason than the way they wear thiere hair.

Kaitain(UK)
10-14-2004, 02:07 AM
Nothing to do with stereotyping - it's a shyte hairstyle prevalent on Jerry Springer. Hence people associate it with trailer park trash in the US, and dodgy soccer players in the UK.

It deserves to be mocked.

The euphemism comment was me making a childish allusion to masturbation, which you ruined by taking me seriously. I'm trying to cut down on smileys and convey meaning with the written word. I failed. :D:):S:Petc

Becca
10-14-2004, 02:23 AM
oh. In that case, I have no idea. I guess it depends on thier hand-eye coordination. I personnaly try not to bash, my boyfriend reallly don't apriciate it.;) :p

scotty1
10-14-2004, 06:27 AM
Mullets are people too. :)

MasterKiller
10-14-2004, 07:13 AM
ooooooooooooooooooo......Becca loves mullet-men.....oooooooooooo

Anyway, it just happens to be the chosen hairstyle of most white trash, trailer-park-living, heavy-metal-listening, Camaro-driving, homemade-tattoo-sporting, tough guys. That's why it gets picked on.

Judge Pen
10-14-2004, 07:28 AM
Business up front and party in the back.

Brought to you by the state of Alabama.

MasterKiller
10-14-2004, 07:43 AM
Few people realize that Sin The' came to America because Indonesia passed a law banning the mullet.

Ming Yue
10-14-2004, 07:56 AM
Choose a haircut. one haircut, short or long. Mullets are hairstyle fence sitting.

norther practitioner
10-14-2004, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by Becca
I have never understood why people bash the mullet. It looks really good on some people.

So thats why you hang out in Thorton....

JP..

Coming from a guy that lives in Kentucky, thats pretty funny.

Icewater
10-14-2004, 08:14 AM
Holy mother of mullitude! For a complete history and explaination of the different types of mullets, their category, and mullitude check out this place: Mullets Galore (http://www.mulletsgalore.com/)

Be sure to look-up the pimp-a$$-midgimullet

Judge Pen
10-14-2004, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by norther practitioner

JP..
Coming from a guy that lives in Kentucky, thats pretty funny.

Easy there NP. I live in Tennessee. World of difference. :p

Shaolinlueb
10-14-2004, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by Judge Pen
Easy there NP. I live in Tennessee. World of difference. :p

are you sure about that? :o :p

David Jamieson
10-14-2004, 12:16 PM
I believe it was dubbed a kentucky waterfall before it became alabama glamour. but it could also be a tenessee top hat.

and yes, it is the choice hairsty;e of trailer trash, camaro driving stuck in 80's wanna be tough guys.... and lesbians of the more manly persuasion.

Judge Pen
10-14-2004, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by Shaolinlueb
are you sure about that? :o :p

Yes, I'm sure. :D

MasterKiller
10-14-2004, 12:50 PM
Tennessee = Peyton Manning
Kentucky = Tim Couch

You make the call!

Ming Yue
10-14-2004, 01:06 PM
the canadian passport

Icewater
10-14-2004, 01:26 PM
A quick search revealed:

The Buttrocker
Ackey-Brakey-Bad-Mistakey
Kentucky Waterfall
Mississippi Mud Flap
Camaro Cut
Ape Drape

Judge Pen
10-14-2004, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by MasterKiller
Tennessee = Peyton Manning
Kentucky = Tim Couch

You make the call!

That's an easy choice.

BM2
10-14-2004, 09:51 PM
I asked this on the mullins forum before but didn't get a response to see if it was true.
After a divorice is delcared final in TN, the judge pronounces them brother and sister?

Becca
10-15-2004, 06:01 AM
Originally posted by MasterKiller

ooooooooooooooooooo......Becca loves mullet-men.....oooooooooooo

Anyway, it just happens to be the chosen hairstyle of most white trash, trailer-park-living, heavy-metal-listening, Camaro-driving, homemade-tattoo-sporting, tough guys. That's why it gets picked on.
That don't mean the hair style don't look good on them. And most of use have a little bit of redneck in us from time to time.

NP- I beg to differ. The prevailing hair style in Thornton is "Greasy-and-unkempt". A mullet, by definition requires a regular cut and oil-change. And I gon't live in Thornton any more.... Now I live in Commerce City, Colorado's ture Home of the Mullet Man!:D :D :D

Judge Pen
10-15-2004, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by BM2
I asked this on the mullins forum before but didn't get a response to see if it was true.
After a divorice is delcared final in TN, the judge pronounces them brother and sister?

Only if they were married in Kentucky or Alabama.

All joking aside, Alabama has the most relaxed laws about famalial marriages. 2nd cousins or something like that is fair game. :o

MasterKiller
10-15-2004, 08:35 AM
http://www.straightdope.com/columns/041001.html

norther practitioner
10-15-2004, 02:27 PM
NP- I beg to differ. The prevailing hair style in Thornton is "Greasy-and-unkempt". A mullet, by definition requires a regular cut and oil-change. And I gon't live in Thornton any more.... Now I live in Commerce City, Colorado's ture Home of the Mullet Man!

lol, I wouldn't have fessed up to that one. Then again, except up where i live, Golden isn't quite known for the black tie affairs.

Becca
10-16-2004, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by norther practitioner
lol, I wouldn't have fessed up to that one. Then again, except up where i live, Golden isn't quite known for the black tie affairs. There ain't nothing wrong with Commerce City, so long as you got good locks on your door and a pitt bull in the yard.:D And the rent is much better than in other parts of the metro area. MY only problem with Golden is that its the overflow tank for Boulder.;)

BM2
10-21-2004, 09:15 PM
Could we have all the ones that trash the mullet post your pic so that we may judge it?
I had one from '86-88 :rolleyes: :eek: