PDA

View Full Version : Yet Another "Are There..." Question

Hermes3X
10-19-2004, 06:57 PM
Are there any Southern Praying Mantis Schools In New Orleans? Henry Yee's Main school is in Houston. they're so Close, I'd be real surprised if there aren't any of his instrurtors in NOLA

Shadow Skill
10-24-2004, 12:11 PM
no schools that I know about. I even checked Sifu yee's web site ckfa.com

Hermes3X
10-24-2004, 12:48 PM
except that That list isn't all inclusive. And there's no way to contact the CFKA except by calling Houston

Chin Chung Cao
10-25-2004, 04:09 PM
Sorry Hermes3X, Sifu Yee has no one teaching in New Orleans. I've been with him since 91' and have never heard of anyone from that area that teaches for CKFA. I'm not sure what you mean when you say there is no way to contact the CKFA other then by calling Houston, other then actually going to Houston, how else would you contact them? :confused: And the list on the web site cover's all but a hand full who teach privetly or not at all. Hope this helps you:)

Hermes3X
10-25-2004, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by Chin Chung Cao
Sorry Hermes3X, Sifu Yee has no one teaching in New Orleans. I've been with him since 91' and have never heard of anyone from that area that teaches for CKFA. I'm not sure what you mean when you say there is no way to contact the CKFA other then by calling Houston, other then actually going to Houston, how else would you contact them? :confused: And the list on the web site cover's all but a hand full who teach privetly or not at all. Hope this helps you:)

There's no CKFA email address - that's what I meant.
As to the inclusivity of the list there is a gentleman down here in South Florida who was a student of yee's and teaches and he's not on the list

Hermes3X
10-25-2004, 07:55 PM
THIS IS A QUESTION TO THE COSMOS:
WHY IS THERE NO SOUTHERN PRAYING MANTIS IN NEW ORLEANS? If ever there was a city that fit with SPM it's NOLA!!!!!!

PLEASE DEAR LORD OF THE COMOS INTERCEDE FOR ME!!! HEAR MY PLEA!!!!