PDA

View Full Version : bizarre trainng method

red5angel
10-20-2004, 06:55 AM
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&u=/041017/photos_us_rank_afp/041017232843_klqqm1tx_photo0&e=4

EarthDragon
10-20-2004, 07:13 AM
I have several videos fom the shaolin temple all with unthinkable training.
This excersize for physical apps is for strengthening the neck muscles and elongating the spinal cord.
For mental it is used to meditate and remain centered while trying not to be distacted from the lack of blood and oxygen.

I have some of monks dragging tree stumps through the sand with one end tied to the stump and the other tried around their scrotum. Sleeping on thier heads, hanging from thier feet while eating and various other things I would not want to attempt.

Meat Shake
10-20-2004, 08:46 AM
Dude, he was trying to look like he was floating. They just forgot to airbrush out the string.
;)

Ive heard of people engaging in similar practices whilst manually pleasuring themselves. On more than one occasion Ive heard of people becomming too involved in said manual pleasure and forget to relieve themselves of the choker during orgasm, resulting in death by asphixiation.
From what I know, this is big with college kids up north.
You kahrazee northerners.

fa_jing
10-20-2004, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by Meat Shake
Dude, he was trying to look like he was floating. They just forgot to airbrush out the string.
;)

Ive heard of people engaging in similar practices whilst manually pleasuring themselves. On more than one occasion Ive heard of people becomming too involved in said manual pleasure and forget to relieve themselves of the choker during orgasm, resulting in death by asphixiation.
From what I know, this is big with college kids up north.
You kahrazee northerners.

I thought that was just British politicians

joedoe
10-20-2004, 04:24 PM
And Michael Hutchence