PDA

View Full Version : forum leaders, got new computer, trouble registering new name

ng mui rules
08-19-2001, 08:42 PM
i got a new computer at my mom's house. and i would like to get ride of my registration as ng mui rules. i can't put in my usual email adress in my new registration because it is also registered in my ng mui rules registration. so i would like to delete my ng mui rules registraiton so i can re-register as wingchunalex , but with my usual email. plus i never use the email that came with the new computer. im writing this as ng mui rules from my dad's computer at his house, which im not living at anymore. so im sorry for the inconvenience. thank you very much.

Sihing73
08-19-2001, 09:00 PM
Hello,

You should not have any problems particularily since you are using a hotmail account. Simply set up another email account and then register using the new one. But, e-mail me directly at either of the following e-mail addresses and I will be glad to help you. I may take a day or so to respond so don't feel bad if I can't get back to you right away. If it goes past Tuesday with no reply then post here again.

Sihing73@Juno.Com
dmcknight@rcn.com

Peace,

Dave