PDA

View Full Version : Rare Wing Chun video from Hong Kong

VTP
10-25-2004, 01:18 AM
Now available in PAL DVD / NTSC DVD / VCD / PAL VHS / NTSC VHS!
Everyone has the chance to watch:
Bruce Lee¡¦s kung fu brother, the famous ¡¥king of sticking hands¡¦ who passed away in 1997, Master Wong Shun Leung explaining his Ving Tsun Kung Fu!
VTP¡¦s NEW RELEASE:
Wong Shun Leung Siu Lim Tao Seminar in the Hong Kong Ving Tsun Athletic Association 1996 (Part 1)
It contains:
1. Basic theories of Wong Shun Leung Ving Tsun,
2. Detailed explanation of all the techniques in the Siu Lim Tao form section one, including the applications,
3. WSL Beijing Seminar Shortcut
(English translation is available)
This video is for private home use only. All rights reserved.
Runtime: 33minutes (no rubbish, Sifu Wong Shun Leung kept talking and demonstrating for 33 minutes!)
Price: USD39.95 each
International shipping and handling: Add USD10 for each VCD/DVD/VHS.
Interested parties, please visit:
http://ca.geocities.com/vtproltd/inhouse.htm
Or,
Email VTP at:
vtproltd@yahoo.com.hk
Thank You!

Ernie
10-25-2004, 07:55 AM
Hey, guys
I got this and i got it for free and it's a longer version
full seminar with demo's

i'm planning on sending it out to a few WSL sifu's [ for free] and let them distribute it .

the only thing i request is they don't sell it but share it

so i'm sure it will be floating around just keep your eyes open

:cool:

planetwc
10-25-2004, 03:06 PM
Great approach Ernie,

I'll definately be on the lookout for them. :)

There was someone else who was attempting to sell a bunch of WSL private lessons and emailed to seemingly everyone doing wing chun (based on the list of addresses in the header). After a few more emails on the subject they went quiet. They were not mentioning cost, just they wanted people to "bid" on them.

PaulH
10-25-2004, 03:11 PM
He! He! Ernie! Remember me, your best pal... =D

Ernie
10-25-2004, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by planetwc
Great approach Ernie,

I'll definately be on the lookout for them. :)

There was someone else who was attempting to sell a bunch of WSL private lessons and emailed to seemingly everyone doing wing chun (based on the list of addresses in the header). After a few more emails on the subject they went quiet. They were not mentioning cost, just they wanted people to "bid" on them.

same person i think , i'm all for feeding your family , but not at the expense of some one else's skill :mad:

i am luck that i have aquired alot of video reference material , i probably have 4 or 5 WSL seminars alone and hundreds of wing chun and non wing chun video's

[ my obessive research and development days :D ]

but i wouldn't dream of selling the stuff , i share what i'm allowed to share , and let people see anything they want if there over the house

that's how it was passed to me and that's the way i do it . ;)

kj
10-25-2004, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by PaulH

And me too ... your other best pal. :D

Kidding aside, a tip on how to acquire would be sufficient and much appreciated. :)

Regards,
- kj

Ernie
10-25-2004, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by PaulH

i know, i know paul

but i have to let your head clear first , to much outside noise ;)

Ernie
10-25-2004, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by Ernie
same person i think , i'm all for feeding your family , but not at the expense of some one else's skill :mad:

i am luck that i have aquired alot of video reference material , i probably have 4 or 5 WSL seminars alone and hundreds of wing chun and non wing chun video's

[ my obessive research and development days :D ]

but i wouldn't dream of selling the stuff , i share what i'm allowed to share , and let people see anything they want if there over the house

that's how it was passed to me and that's the way i do it . ;)

well the person that passed it on to me wishes to remain unknown , I have never met or spoken to them , they didn't like that WSL stuff was being pimped out and they contacted me , said they have read stuff I right and felt I was trust worthy
so they asked me to give it to who I felt would share it with in the WSL family first

and I’m in the process of that right now

I used to put all my stuff up on file sharing programs , a lot of my videos are on the net , but it kills my bandwidth so I stopped , maybe I’ll find someone with good up load speeds and send it to them have them distribute it , I’ll see
But I have to be true to my word and get it out to specific people first .

It’s really a good seminar , but if any of you have any of David Petersons seminars there dead on

PaulH
10-25-2004, 04:42 PM
Alas, a niche too far... =)

Jeff Bussey
10-26-2004, 03:22 AM
Hey Ernie,
If you manage to post it on a site for download'n I wouldn't mind the link :)

pce

J

kung fu fighter
08-24-2007, 02:14 PM
Hi Lau,

Just wondering if I could get your email, I tried the one above, but it was no longer in existence.

Thanks
Navin

YungChun
08-25-2007, 04:43 PM
There are pleanty of free places online that such video could be posted depending on size.. So all who are interested can view the material.

Would be happy to assist if needed..

russellsherry
09-06-2007, 06:34 PM
hi ernie dont forget me i have some stuff australian dan inosanto dvd you might like russ and larry hartsell god rest his soul have not see you here for long time earnie peace russell sherry