PDA

View Full Version : Attn: lkfmdc

Serpent
10-25-2004, 07:09 PM
For all your talk of how great your principals and methods are, why don't you fight? What's your K1 or UFC record?

Just wondering....

Knifefighter
10-25-2004, 08:01 PM
I'm going to guess it is because he is a better coach than he is fighter- nothing wrong with that. At least he is turning out students who are out there mixing it up against a variety of other fighters which is more than most MA "masters" can claim.

I'm also going to guess that he is also a better fighter than most of those so-called masters.

Brad
10-25-2004, 08:42 PM
I think with him being a coach, and since he talks more about how he trains people now rather than how he was trained, the records of his students are more relevant than whatever his personal fight record was(though, I assume he'd have to be able to show people that he knew what he was doing to get a good sport fighting program going in the first place).

FngSaiYuk
10-25-2004, 08:44 PM
I have to point out here, lkfmdc's big beef (from what I've read so far) is that of training methods, so it's understandable that he points out the accomplishments of his students.

I honestly haven't read much of him boasting about how he himself could kick everyone's ass... He boasts about how his students do a lot of ass kicking 'cuz of the way he trains them.

Now as far as the delivery method of his convictions in an internet forum, well, that's a whole different subject...

Mr Punch
10-25-2004, 11:38 PM
Yeah he's cocky, but I suppose that's cause

1) he gets results;

2) he has extensive exp of both TCMA and modern training methods... and

3) cos he's got Short Man's Syndrome!!! :p :D

Dark Knight
10-26-2004, 04:16 AM
I agreewith mat, Fng, Brad and Knifefighter.

Hau Tien
10-26-2004, 05:01 AM
With BL and Ego gone, Serpent is on the lookout for a new target to hassle :P

BEWARE!

Suntzu
10-26-2004, 06:06 AM
NEW YORK SHOWDOWN 9
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 6, 2004

NYKK GYM
43 West 24th Street
Between 6th Ave and Broadway
New York City
(212) 242-2453

1. Feliz Mejia (187) vs. Tenyeh Dixon (187)

2. Richard Jacobson (160) vs. James Battle (158) (NYKK)

3. Jason Dawson (175) vs. Tom Hall (173)

4. Greg Cugliari (155) vs. Ryan Crammer (155)

5. Abi Mael (145) vs. David Maquart (145) (NYKK)

6. Thaddeus Romero (150) vs. Gregg Lachaga (155) (NYKK)

7. Ryan Dudney (175) vs. Tim O'Connor (172) (NYKK)

EarthDragon
10-26-2004, 06:15 AM
notice they are all fighters from the same place all fighting in the same school......sounds like a tae kwon do tourney where all the students of one school comptete for trophey's against each other.

Do you guys give away ribbons or belts?

Meat Shake
10-26-2004, 06:24 AM
"notice they are all fighters from the same place all fighting in the same school......sounds like a tae kwon do tourney where all the students of one school comptete for trophey's against each other."

Then why dont you take some of your students? You said its only a few hours away, right?
From the line up looks like only 4 of the fighters are from NYKK dude... You are slowly painting yourself as a fairly immature person ED. Coach ross's arguments have dwindled to a childish nature on occasion as well, but Ive gotta say that youve come across as very immature the entire argument.

MasterKiller
10-26-2004, 06:29 AM
EarthDragon is too deadly for the ring.

Meat Shake
10-26-2004, 06:35 AM
Originally posted by MasterKiller
EarthDragon is too deadly for the ring.

Dude your soo not l33t!
Its t3h d34dl3y!
:eek:
:rolleyes:

lkfmdc
10-26-2004, 08:04 AM
Well, nice to see how many people get the real essence, that currently I am a COACH and so the accomplishments of those I train are the real issue....

But, for nice people like serpent, :rolleyes: , when I was fighting, I had an 8-3 record in Kuoshu Lei Tai, I had something like 5 Muay Thai fights (we had three draws, which basicly meant that when we did "Thai vs Kung Fu" the judges made it a draw if the KF guy didn't get KO'd blah), and I was full contact TKD champion of NY state two years in a row

Earth Dragon,
More pathetic ramblings

I went to the ABOC event, which I DO NOT RUN, and everyone of my guys won their division

I went to the USWU event, which I DO NOT RUN, and won 8 gold medals

I went to Cung Le's event, with judges appointed by the Ca state athletic commission and the IKF, fought Cung Le's guy on Cung Le's show and we won the IKF title

On that same show, Ian Morgan beat Fairtex's gest guy....

Again, why not fight one of my students? It's so close to come here, that's what you keep saying, you keep saying we aren't far away, so you come here instead of me coming to you

Don't bother, by now everyone has seen what an immature and mentally unbalanced person you are