PDA

View Full Version : Pimpin' with the Martial Arts

Water Dragon
10-26-2004, 11:16 AM
I’m back in the game, and as I’m brushing off my Pimp Hat, I’ve noticed that if used correctly, martial arts go a long way as a part of your game. Used incorrectly, it can me a disaster. So here’s a few pointers.

Martial Arts not to claim.

1. Karate. Karate gives women the impression of a bunch of 10 year old kids in white pajamas. ‘Nuff said.
2. Judo. Cool art, but you’re gonna get the, “Isn’t that like Karate?” comment
3. Tai Chi = “Isn’t that like Karate?”
4. Kung fu. Not unless you want her jumping around making Bruce Lee noises at her.

Martial Arts that DO work.

1. BJJ, although not as good as I thought. Most people still don’t know what it is, and then you have to explain the whole thing which may or may not work in your favor. Anything you have to explain is no good.
2. Kickboxing. Works, but too generic. Besides, she might get the impression that you do Tae Kwon Do. Tae Kwon Do is like Karate.
3. MMA/Vale Tudo/Ultimate Fighting. This can work, but it can backfire as well. Sooner or later you’re going to get into the whole cage fighting description which will really turn them on, or more likely really turn them off.
4. Muay Thai. This one works good. Mostly because people don’t know what it is, and it can be explained easily. Muay Thai is Kickboxing with knees and elbows. Now you’re dangerous, but not a psycho.
5. Boxing. Hands down this is the best art to pick up chicks. Everyone knows what Boxing is. Boers stay in shape and have nice bodies, and they can fight. Girls love guys who can fight, just not guys who do fight. So tell them you’re a Boxer and leave it at that.

Don’t bring up M.A. when you first meet a girl. When you first meet someone, you should be smiling, touching them, flirting and getting THEM to talk. Eventually they’re going to ask about your hobbies. Then just non-chalantley say, “I’m a Boxer.” Just watch they’re eyes light up as they give you a sly little smile.

And remember, never-ever-ever-ever “show a technique” to a girl. Yeah, you’re going to be touching her, but you’re probably going to hurt her a little. A little is a little too much. The only time you want to hurt a girl is when you get her in your bed; and that’s a different kind of pain.

Hey! At least it’s on topic and we haven’t done this one before.

MasterKiller
10-26-2004, 11:28 AM
I just say Chinese Boxing. If they press the issue, I just say it's like boxing but with throwing and kicking.

Water Dragon
10-26-2004, 11:32 AM
Ya know what you're problem is Master Killer? Ya gots no game.

Judge Pen
10-26-2004, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by MasterKiller
I just say Chinese Boxing. If they press the issue, I just say it's like boxing but with throwing and kicking.

Words of wisdom!

Although just saying kung fu seems to work with me. I've even engaged in some Tai Chi lessons that have worked well for me too.

MasterKiller
10-26-2004, 11:35 AM
My game just doesn't depend on using martial arts as a pick up line. You lead in with telling a girl about the book you wrote and you pretty much don't have to fret about anything else.

Judge Pen
10-26-2004, 11:38 AM
"I'm an attorney." Either they will love me or hate me right out of the blocks so I don't waste time with the haters.

MasterKiller
10-26-2004, 11:41 AM
The ones that love you for being an attorney will hate you when they see your Ford Focus.

Meat Shake
10-26-2004, 11:43 AM
hehe...
"Id rather be hearing about you."
;)

Water Dragon
10-26-2004, 11:45 AM
I usually go with "come over here Baby. Daddy's got sumthin for ya." (http://www.kungfuusa.net/images/photo_page/021.jpg)

Judge Pen
The ones that love you for being an attorney will hate you when they see your Ford Focus.

I drive a Toyota Tacoma thank you. I live in Tennessee; I have to play to my market.

Water Dragon
Originally posted by Meat Shake
hehe...
;)

Meat Shake gets the idea.

MasterKiller
10-26-2004, 11:46 AM
hehe...
;) That works for chicks under 25. Women older than don't waste time and want to know what you have to offer them before they invest much time in you.

Meat Shake
10-26-2004, 11:47 AM
I usually just say "I fight san shou."
"Whats that?"
"Its like kickboxing with elbows and knees, and you are allowed to throw each other."

Or I say "Im a musician."
"What do you play?"
"Everything."

That one works better.
If all else fails I just pull it out and slyly show them like a piece of stolen jewelry.
:eek:
:D

MasterKiller
10-26-2004, 11:47 AM
Did it hurt when you fell from heaven? (http://www.kungfuusa.net/images/photo_page/024.jpg)

Meat Shake
10-26-2004, 11:49 AM
"That works for chicks under 25"

Im 21. I bag sexy young women.

Nothin wrong with smashing an older milf type from the bar on occasion... but I prefer myself a nice 18-22 yr old.
;)

"Women older than don't waste time and want to know what you have to offer them before they invest much time in you."

Time? All I need is a couple hours and a few drinks. She'll be gone by morning anyhow, no need to tell her my ambitions.

Water Dragon
10-26-2004, 11:50 AM
That works with all women. Everyone likes to talk about themselves. Nobody likes a braggart.

MasterKiller
10-26-2004, 11:53 AM
Nobody likes a braggart.
Which is why you shouldn't be talking to chicks about martial arts in the first place.

Meat Shake
10-26-2004, 11:53 AM
Meatshakes breakdown

First and foremost, women like to laugh. Anyone likes to laugh, but making them laugh a lot early on = big points.
women like food.
Feeding women tells them you are secure with their weight.
Women like hearing their name. Meat shake thinks it makes them feel validated.
Women like doors opened, chairs pulled, men to buy things. They feel womanly.
Women like little things. Little things go a long way. Playing with hair, gentle touches, etc.
Oh lordy... I could go on all day.
Im a *****. :(

Judge Pen
10-26-2004, 11:55 AM
That works for chicks under 25. Women older than don't waste time and want to know what you have to offer them before they invest much time in you.

****, MK, you're making a lot of sense today.

MasterKiller
10-26-2004, 11:55 AM
MS,
You have much to learn, young one.

Women want to be pursued. End of story.

FatherDog
10-26-2004, 11:57 AM
My game just doesn't depend on using martial arts as a pick up line. You lead in with telling a girl about the book you wrote and you pretty much don't have to fret about anything else.

Sorry, WD, but this qualifies as pwnage.

Shaolinlueb
10-26-2004, 12:00 PM
thats why meeting women at kung fu is nice :D :cool: :o

Golden Tiger
10-26-2004, 12:02 PM
Those photo's are cracking me up!!!! Thanks for a laugh on a generally sh*tty day. Yup, even you MK.

Water Dragon
10-26-2004, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by FatherDog
Sorry, WD, but this qualifies as pwnage.

Nope, I just usually don't respond to his idiocy. I tend to be more direct. I've been back in the game for 2 weeks and I'm working about 4 right now. Not including the hot little Puerto Rican with the world's biggest booty I hooked up with at the gas station last night.

I know I got skills. If you don't believe me you can ask 7* or MS2 about my ex-wife.

Meat Shake
10-26-2004, 12:04 PM
"MS,
You have much to learn, young one.

Women want to be pursued. End of story."

Hah... as I said, I could go on all day.

More importantly, each woman is different and wants different things. You have to know how to read another's personality and go based off of what you notice. Some like to be pursued, while others like to pursue. Some like it rough, others insist it be soft. Some like trucks, some like suvs, some like sports cars. Some like fighters, some like artists, some like pacifists....

Ive got much more game than any 21 year old needs. Mama raised me well.
;)

MasterKiller
10-26-2004, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by Water Dragon
Nope, I just usually don't respond to his idiocy. I tend to be more direct. I've been back in the game for 2 weeks and I'm working about 4 right now. Not including the hot little Puerto Rican with the world's biggest booty I hooked up with at the gas station last night. You're picking up women at gas stations and trying to school me on game? Nigga please. :rolleyes:

Water Dragon
10-26-2004, 12:10 PM
You're picking up women at gas stations and trying to school me on game? Nigga please. :rolleyes:

I'm sorry. I didn't realize that there were only specific places you were supposed to meet women at. Let me know what else is 'off limits' there Bro.

Judge Pen
10-26-2004, 12:12 PM
Only 4?

For all his bluster, MS has it right. It's just his goals are different. I may talk to a woman that I want to hang out with just for that evening. I may talk to a woman that I could see myslef dating for a while. I may talk to a woman that could go either way. The approach is different. MS is looking to hook up and that's fine for his age. I can hook up any time I want, so I'm looking for something a little more substantial. In that case slowing it down and, gasp, being honest, is a better approach.

Which brings me back to topic: If you think you want to spend some serious time with a woman, then they need to know about your martial arts. . . . cause you have to keep your training up and they need to know how important that is in your life.

Meat Shake
10-26-2004, 12:13 PM
You're picking up women at gas stations and trying to school me on game? Nigga please. :rolleyes:

If you've got game you pick up women anywhere.
Grocery stores and gas stations are abound with hotties.

Meat Shake
10-26-2004, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by Judge Pen
Only 4?

For all his bluster, MS has it right. It's just his goals are different. I may talk to a woman that I want to hang out with just for that evening. I may talk to a woman that I could see myslef dating for a while. I may talk to a woman that could go either way. The approach is different. MS is looking to hook up and that's fine for his age. I can hook up any time I want, so I'm looking for something a little more substantial. In that case slowing it down and, gasp, being honest, is a better approach.

Hey, Im honest! I just may choose to occasionally omit certain facts. :eek:
;)

MasterKiller
10-26-2004, 12:15 PM
Grocery stores and gas stations are abound with hotties. Let's just say there appears to be a difference in the class of women we prefer. If you're picking up ho's in a gas station, telling them you're a boxer probably is the preferred way to go. Or a crack dealer. Either one would probably work.

Judge Pen
10-26-2004, 12:17 PM
Grocery stores and gas stations are abound with hotties.

Agreed. The best hook up I ever had was waiting for some friends at a restaraunt and watching another woman waiting for someone that was apparently late. I told her my friends were late too so we should ditch them and go get a drink somewhere else. Worked like a charm.

Reggie1
10-26-2004, 12:20 PM
Reading all this makes me really miss the good ole days...

Meat Shake
10-26-2004, 12:20 PM
"I told her my friends were late too so we should ditch them and go get a drink somewhere else. Worked like a charm."

Nice.

"Let's just say there appears to be a difference in the class of women we prefer. "

lol! Yeah, cause only hos and crackheads buy gas and groceries. Hang out in the rich areas of town and I garauntee you can find more than a couple of sexy middle aged trophy wives looking for a young man. They know weve got stamina. :p

But as long as we are on the subject... so long as they are hot and dont have smell, discharge, growths, or strange colors comming from/on their genitals, I dont disciminate.
;)

MasterKiller
10-26-2004, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by Judge Pen
Agreed. The best hook up I ever had was waiting for some friends at a restaraunt and watching another woman waiting for someone that was apparently late. I told her my friends were late too so we should ditch them and go get a drink somewhere else. Worked like a charm. Was it a McDonald's? Probably not, right?

Water Dragon
10-26-2004, 12:24 PM
Don't knock the ghetto booty. NOBODY's gonna take care of you like a sexy little Latin girl from the hood. You can believe that.

Meat Shake
10-26-2004, 12:27 PM
"The rose from the ghetto knows more about survival than the rose from fresh meadows."
Talib Kweli

Edit: Ghetto girls tend to appreciate EVERYTHING a lot more than rich girls. Tend to be givers too.

Judge Pen
10-26-2004, 12:27 PM
Was it a McDonald's? Probably not, right?

Uh no it wasnt' McDonalds.

And MK knows all about the Latin booty.

MasterKiller
10-26-2004, 12:29 PM
I eat Puerto Rican every night, even when I skip dinner.

Water Dragon
10-26-2004, 12:29 PM
Meat Shake gets 25 points for the Talib Kweli reference.

"They just know the name, but they don't know the pain."

Royal Dragon
10-26-2004, 12:30 PM
For me, I rarely have to pick up Women, they seem to gravitate towards me.

However, after lighting them up for three hours and they ask how I managed to go 3 hours non stop giving them many mulitple Orgasams, I allways say "Because my Kung Fu is good"

And they go Ohhhhhhhhhhh, and beg for more!!!

MasterKiller
10-26-2004, 12:31 PM
Does it cost extra if they talk?

Shaolinlueb
10-26-2004, 12:32 PM
Don't knock the ghetto booty. NOBODY's gonna take care of you like a sexy little Latin girl from the hood. You can believe that.

I would have to second that. but if you ever break up with them, watch out. your life is about to get ruined.

Royal Dragon
10-26-2004, 12:35 PM
No, They can talk all they want, I'll put up with it for free. However, I charge two ways, by the orgasam, or the hour depending on the client.

Meat Shake
10-26-2004, 12:36 PM
"I eat Puerto Rican every night, even when I skip dinner."

Heh... Like I said, Im currently dating a girl from puerto rico.
:p

lkfmdc
10-26-2004, 12:41 PM

yeah, but I like to wake up in the morning and not have a knife sticking out of my chest :D

for those who are not aware, a Korean wife will also take very good care of you. And all she'll do is kick you from time to time :p

Meat Shake
10-26-2004, 12:42 PM
MK demonstrating proper woman getting strategy. (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/Yelims/Homie.jpg)

MasterKiller
10-26-2004, 12:43 PM
MK demonstrating proper woman getting strategy. (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/Yelims/Homie.jpg) Word.

Meat Shake
10-26-2004, 12:44 PM
The truth about cats and dogs. (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/Yelims/t_ET0001.jpg)

WD - Mos Def and Talib Kweli know how to play things.

Water Dragon
10-26-2004, 12:52 PM
Ahhh, so you're going back to the Black Starr days then...

FatherDog
10-26-2004, 01:03 PM

And now, in turn, Meat Shake displays pwnage. Which is like plumage, but cooler.

Meat Shake
10-26-2004, 01:07 PM
Blackstar is the ultimate.

Ive seen both in concert, but sadly never together.
Talib Kweli came with common and anthony hamilton... f*ckin hard ass concert.
Speaking on pimps... Common pulled a sexy broad out of the crowd to play "the light" and sing to her...
She melted. Anyone who thinks broads dont like musicians is crazy. :)

MasterKiller
10-26-2004, 01:08 PM
I can pick up a turd off of any sidewalk in town. If I want a rose I go to a flower garden.

Meat Shake
10-26-2004, 01:10 PM
Roses or wild flowers. Nothin wrong with either.
;)

SevenStar
10-26-2004, 01:17 PM
Nope, I just usually don't respond to his idiocy. I tend to be more direct. I've been back in the game for 2 weeks and I'm working about 4 right now. Not including the hot little Puerto Rican with the world's biggest booty I hooked up with at the gas station last night.

I know I got skills. If you don't believe me you can ask 7* or MS2 about my ex-wife.

she was no Mrs. 7*, but she was hot...definitely hot.

Meat Shake
10-26-2004, 01:24 PM
Ack!

lkfmdc
10-26-2004, 01:32 PM
you know, this is gonna shock a lot, considering things I've said on this thing, but a man's wife should be left out of any internet thing, it just isn't correct

Meat Shake
10-26-2004, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by lkfmdc
you know, this is gonna shock a lot, considering things I've said on this thing, but a man's wife should be left out of any internet thing, it just isn't correct

Yeah, women and the internet dont often mix.
Anyhoo, I have no wife. :p

MoreMisfortune
10-26-2004, 01:41 PM
That works with all women. Everyone likes to talk about themselves. Nobody likes a braggart.

No.
Introverts dont like it.

MoreMisfortune
10-26-2004, 01:45 PM
BJJ - "Oh... so you're a thug?!?"
Karate, Kung Fu, TKD - makes them do the WATAAAH HIIIYA stuff that people do, you know
Boxing, Kickboxing, MT - i really dunno the effect of these
Vale Tudo, MMA - "Oh... so you're a thug?!?"

The only exepction is there is some kinds of chicks that are specially adapted to fighters (read mma/bjj fighters) that we call them "maria tatame"... this are chicks that wet their panties at cauliflower ears, muscles and basicly thuggish macho people. It is a minority though, in fact. And this beatches are some of the shallowest mother fockers on earth.

Water Dragon
10-26-2004, 01:48 PM
lol @ maria tatame

MoreMisfortune
10-26-2004, 01:48 PM
Good example of good pickup line, with follow-ups added!!

"Hey babe..."
"Hey there"
"How much?"
"70 for 2 hours plus the motel bill"
"You do anal?"
"No, no anal"
"Ok"

MoreMisfortune
10-27-2004, 07:35 AM
further explanation on "marias tatame"
maria is a very common female name, so dudes invented that she is a common female that digs certain thing
for a classical example: chicks that only go out or do guys that have car
this are called maria gasolina (gasoline mary)
so, tatame just means mat, right? "mat maria"

Shaolinlueb
10-27-2004, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by MoreMisfortune
Good example of good pickup line, with follow-ups added!!

"Hey babe..."
"Hey there"
"How much?"
"70 for 2 hours plus the motel bill"
"You do anal?"
"No, no anal"
"Ok"

LMAO oh man thats good stuff.

Royal Dragon
10-27-2004, 10:43 AM
WD,
I thought you were married, and your other half practiced the arts with you?

What happened? (if it's not imposing to ask)

PHILBERT
10-27-2004, 10:57 AM
Ha! I got all ya beat. My biggest mac was at IHOP. My friend Chris, Ryan and myself were eating when Chris' cell phone went off. Some little 20 year old girl actidentally called his cell looking for Josh. I snatched the cell from his hand, called her back and began working it from a wrong number.

Water Dragon
10-27-2004, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by Royal Dragon
WD,
I thought you were married, and your other half practiced the arts with you?

What happened? (if it's not imposing to ask)

What do you think happened?

*smacks RD upside the head with the obvious*

MasterKiller
10-27-2004, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by PHILBERT
Ha! I got all ya beat. My biggest mac was at IHOP. My friend Chris, Ryan and myself were eating when Chris' cell phone went off. Some little 20 year old girl actidentally called his cell looking for Josh. I snatched the cell from his hand, called her back and began working it from a wrong number. If you would have worked the phone call from the ****ter, maybe I'd give you some props.

Meat Shake
10-27-2004, 11:08 AM
lol.
If she was built like a linebacker when you met her it doesnt count.

PHILBERT
10-27-2004, 11:10 AM
MK, had I of been in the restroom at the time, and it had been my cell phone then yeah, I would of tried it there. What was funny was that she hung up and I dialed it back and started talking, Chris and Ryan just sat there starring at me in disbelief that I am trying to get this girl. Funny thing was I already had her number.

Royal Dragon
10-27-2004, 11:16 AM
Sorry WD, hope it wasn't a really bad break up.

Theresa is in Ohmaha now, won't even call Melissa..............even though she raised her since age 5

I'm pretty ****ed about it. I can see not talking to me, you guys all know how I can be, Imagine the poor woman living with me. But to tell Melissa she loved her as her own, and then nothing ever again............................................. ......that's cold.

Royal Dragon
10-27-2004, 11:18 AM
LOL!! I had some girl AOL texting my phone by accident once. I almost had her meeting me (Of course I was seeing Debbie at the time, so I never went through with it)

MonkeySlap Too
10-27-2004, 01:36 PM
I never bring it up.

If asked my 'hobby is hitting people' - said with a smile. Usually keeps'em curious.

Oh, and having magazines with your fat @ss in them makes all the secrataries want to do you in your office. Should have thought of that BEFORE I got married...

Water Dragon
10-27-2004, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by MonkeySlap Too

Oh, and having magazines with your fat @ss in them makes all the secrataries want to do you in your office. Should have thought of that BEFORE I got married...

Yeah, but that only works when:
1. The girl hasn't met you in person yet
2. You tell them that you Lil Joe

*waits for vicious @ss whooping in December*