PDA

View Full Version : Mosh

SevenStar
10-28-2004, 10:09 AM
has anyone heard this yet? jadakiss took a stab at bush in "why?", but eminiem's "mosh" is completely geared toward him. Have you guys heard it yet? What do you think about it?

Water Dragon
10-28-2004, 10:10 AM
How's the new Em? I haven't scooped it yet. I've been on a Salsa/Merengue kick lately.

MasterKiller
10-28-2004, 10:11 AM
http://boss.streamos.com/qtime/interscope/eminem/encore/video/mosh-rev/300_mosh-rev.mov

red5angel
10-28-2004, 10:13 AM
I wouldn't mind bodyslamming him, that would be cool

I have an issue with a guy who sings about everyone talking tough, while he's talking tough. He's sort of like earth dragon, you know, been shot and stabbed from the hood white boy syndrome.

Meat Shake
10-28-2004, 10:15 AM
I cant stand anything that has been produced by eminem. He uses a 4/4 beat and plays everything in c minor, or b flat major.
EVERYTHING. And being a producer, that drives me absolutely ****ing nuts.
Not to mention that the "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" song made me want to shoot myself in the face.... Dudes got amazing lyrical talent, I dont know why he doesnt use it most of the time... And I have absolutely no idea why he is trying to produce. It just doesnt work.

"I've been on a Salsa/Merengue kick lately."

You like ozo motley?

Water Dragon
10-28-2004, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by Meat Shake

"I've been on a Salsa/Merengue kick lately."

You like ozo motley?

Naw, I'll check 'em out though. I've been listening to a lot of Elvis Crespo, Kumbia Kings, Oro Solido, Fulante, etc. That's where my tastes lie.

Meat Shake
10-28-2004, 10:20 AM
Ah ****, the woman drove me crazy with kumbia kings last night. Kept trying to play salsa while I was trying to listen to a really nice hiphop block on 89.1.

Ozo motley is ****ing bad ass. Its a salsa/reggae/hiphop group and big tuna from Jurassic 5 does a lot of stuff with them. Great music.

SevenStar
10-28-2004, 10:25 AM
you produce? or is cap logged on as you or something?

Meat Shake
10-28-2004, 10:28 AM
No, I produce also. I dont use fruity loops much... I like to play instruments. Ive been playing piano for 15 years, guitar for 6 or 7, bass for 5 or so, drums for about 6.
Im in the process of buying equipment to produce with, and ill have plenty of beats when I move to minnesota and have a multimillion dollar facility at my disposal.
:)
As of right now almost all of my time goes towards playing guitar and piano, learning my scales better, learning the blues and jazz chords and scales better, learning how to play the blues rythm better... Blues and jazz are unbelievably difficult to play on piano.

Sow Choy
10-28-2004, 11:37 AM
MeatShake...

I produce too, play all kinds of instruments also. Guitar, Piano, Bass, Drums, Mandolin and I have a birimbau from brazil too that the capoeira people use...

I like alot of electronic stuff, i use to use fruity loops 4 alot, now mainly Reason..

Joe

MasterKiller
10-28-2004, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by Meat Shake
As of right now almost all of my time goes towards playing guitar and piano, learning my scales better, learning the blues and jazz chords and scales better, learning how to play the blues rythm better... Blues and jazz are unbelievably difficult to play when you're white. :D

FatherDog
11-03-2004, 07:30 PM
I think the video and imagery was very well done, and it's a pretty powerful piece to watch. Not even close to being one of his best songs, though. The lyrics are good, but musically it's kinda dull and plodding.

I liked it, but I'm an unapologetically anti-bush leftist, which probably influences my opinion somewhat.

Starchaser107
11-03-2004, 08:20 PM
Joe do you have any links to any of your work online?

Meat Shake
11-04-2004, 01:45 PM
"Blues and jazz are unbelievably difficult to play when you're white. "

lol. That would be a rythm thing, and I play the drums, "holmes".
:p

(note use of the word "holmes" to infer my ghettoness and subsequently my understanding of rythm) ;)