PDA

View Full Version : The ultimate book of tensing exercises

Bluejay
10-28-2004, 04:11 PM
http://www.bronzebowpublishing.com/details.cfm?Product_ID=160

IronFist
10-28-2004, 05:51 PM
All 9 of your posts are about that book. Don't join a forum just to promote your product.

I predict a banning.

rubthebuddha
10-29-2004, 08:03 AM
enough bull****. stop touting the **** book. if you want advertising, i suggest clear channel. but not here.

Bluejay
10-29-2004, 08:25 AM
I have no financial or other interest in the book except that I think it is extremely good and would be of interest to members. It westernizes ancient KUNG Fu Tensing exercises and includes the "Tiger Moves" exercises of John McSweeney who was a well recognized marial artist.

Bluejay
10-29-2004, 08:32 AM
Incidently 7 of my posts were not about this book. Most of them were about Alexander Zass, the father of modern isometrics.

IronFist
10-29-2004, 09:28 AM
Incidently, I'm a mod so don't p.iss me off :p

I saw your posts and saw there were about isometrics and guessed they were related to that book. It doesn't show the entire post when you search.

The point is, this forum is for people who are in to kung fu/martial arts/exercise and who wish to discuss it, NOT sell or promote stuff.

Bluejay
10-29-2004, 10:23 AM
If I'm into anything I want to learn as much as I can about it. At some point I guess there is a product involved with almost anything whether it is a gym membership, a video, a DVD or a book. My purpose is to make a source of knowledge available to people so they can decide for themselves whether it is of interest to them or not. "Mind moves body."

Toby
10-29-2004, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by IronFist
Incidently, I'm a mod so don't p.iss me off :p :confused: Are you really just an alter-ego Iron? Were you meant to be logged in as someone else when you typed that? :confused:

Samurai Jack
10-29-2004, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by IronFist
Incidently... I'/m... a mod(ish) so don't p.iss me off ::p

I saw your posts and Im amazing and saw there were about isometric(s) and guessed they were relatd to tath book. I doesn't show the entire post(ish) when you search (qi gong masters in china... naturally as you all can prsm) LOL,LOL,LOL .

The point is, this forum(ish) is for people who are in to kung fu/martial arts/exercise and who wish to discuss it, NOT sell or prmte stuff. (body weight exercise... medikal dictionary...pls listen to me, pls)

OMG! BL has possessed another one. No Iron, come back from the darkside! Come baaaaaaack!

IronFist
10-30-2004, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by Toby
:confused: Are you really just an alter-ego Iron? Were you meant to be logged in as someone else when you typed that? :confused:

Haha, no, I was just pretending I had some authority over the n00b :(

IronFist
10-30-2004, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by Samurai Jack

Incidently... I'/m... a mod(ish) so don't p.iss me off :

I saw your posts and Im amazing and saw there were about isometric(s) and guessed they were relatd to tath book. I doesn't show the entire post(ish) when you search (qi gong masters in china... naturally as you all can prsm) LOL,LOL,LOL .

The point is, this forum(ish) is for people who are in to kung fu/martial arts/exercise and who wish to discuss it, NOT sell or prmte stuff. (body weight exercise... medikal dictionary...pls listen to me, pls)

OMG! BL has possessed another one. No Iron, come back from the darkside! Come baaaaaaack!

LOL @ your quote with all the BL'isms. :D

Ka
10-30-2004, 11:01 PM
Instead of spending money check this guys site out,great free resource if into isometrics.
http://www.angelfire.com/ny5/shenandoah/OBB/OBB.html

Andy62
10-31-2004, 10:43 AM
That is a great site.