PDA

View Full Version : I got hammered....

BeiTangLang
10-28-2004, 10:39 PM
For lack of moderation.....Isn't that a kicker.

Seems that many folks do care about what goes on this board again. aaaa,....this makes me quite happy.

Since not many (if any at all) of the ones that wanted moderation lifted are even posting; we will go back to full moderation practices. :)

This means in a nut-shell:
1. No trolling or jacking threads. If you see a topic in the thread that interests you, start a new thread,

2. Leave the blatent insults at the door. PM or email someone if you want to call them a d!ck, p#ssy,...whatever.

3. No crossposting links from other forums.

4. No matter how much you hate someone, be respectful. You just might avtually learn something from them on accident.

5. (Something new) Politics are a free-for-all; as long as they abide by the other guidelines.

Yes, there may be a bit of laxness on these at times, but try to stick to them please.

The "Sheriff" is in......to use a term that I was once called as an insult. I kinda like it! :)

German Bai Lung
10-28-2004, 10:56 PM
Nice to know that!

Mika
10-29-2004, 10:43 AM
Okay, sounds good :cool:

One question do I have, however.

"Hidden agendas are no longer a part of the moderators concerns. I moderate several boards now & this one is the least strict by a long shot. The members voted & the majority wanted it this way.
~BTL "

When and where was this? Can you point me to a thread?

Mika

BeiTangLang
10-29-2004, 10:56 AM
No.

O.K.,...I could,...but I will not.

:)

yu shan
10-29-2004, 10:59 AM
Welcome back from your hiatus!

shirkers1
10-29-2004, 12:15 PM
Mika it's so much better having a moderator that cares what's being said on the boards.

You actually throw out a thread that makes people think and it gets jacked by people who have nothing to do with what this forum is about. Even after asking politely to say a point and leave or settle through pm's it still turns to garbage. So I say welcome back BTL you were missed.

mark

Oso
10-29-2004, 06:59 PM
shucks, I was kinda looking forward to cutting loose here now that I can be reserved and still talk about mantis somewhere else.

:D

;)

:p

Mika
10-30-2004, 01:49 AM
Shirkers, you missed my point, but then again, maybe you don't know from which thread that quote is and are thus unfamiliar with what was being said prior to that.

As I said, it's cool to have a moderator, so you misinterpreted me due to not having enough information on the matter :)

BTL, and you, then again, proved my point :)

:D

the same

FEELERSTRIKE
10-30-2004, 01:58 AM
Welcome back and about time

WanderingMonk
10-30-2004, 09:26 PM
I got hammered....

and I thought I was bracing myself for another kungfu don't work post.

isol8d
11-04-2004, 07:38 AM
Cool :D :D :D

Oh yeah, and mantis.....