PDA

View Full Version : Have you any PULL

Starchaser107
10-29-2004, 01:28 PM
http://www.thesite.org/flash/pull-o-meter/pull-o-meter.html

MasterKiller
10-29-2004, 01:33 PM
Beer Monster (62%)

You’re no shrinking violet, that’s for sure, and confidence is half the battle in the pulling game, but you’ve still got to take a bit more care of yourself during an evening out if you’re going to stay at the peak of your pulling powers. Don’t want to wake up next to a minger now do we?

red5angel
10-29-2004, 01:49 PM
76% Beer Monster

You’re no shrinking violet, that’s for sure, and confidence is half the battle in the pulling game, but you’ve still got to take a bit more care of yourself during an evening out if you’re going to stay at the peak of your pulling powers. Don’t want to wake up next to a minger now do we?

MasterKiller
10-29-2004, 01:49 PM
I think the Batman cape lowered my score.

red5angel
10-29-2004, 01:50 PM
nealry the same thing MK! That is positive proof we are both doing your mom!!!

Reggie1
10-29-2004, 01:59 PM
I got a "boy scout" and 64%. I might have scored better if I knew what a 'snog' was. I went for it anyway.

Indestructible
10-29-2004, 02:19 PM
Boy scout

You know what you want, and have your evening planned out to the last detail as to just how you’re going to get it. But that’s just the problem - you’re just not spontaneous enough. Relax, be yourself, and you will naturally become even more attractive. its easy!
play again or send your result to your friends

79%

I think taking off my shirt helped, and asking the girl if she wanted to shag.

MoreMisfortune
10-29-2004, 02:45 PM
YAY!!! :D I wonder how i scored this high, i must be really improving over the years, man

71%
All the gear, no idea

All the gear, no real idea. You may appear pretty slick at times, but if you want to meet someone you’re going to remember in the morning, you’re going to have to take a bit more care of yourself in the future!

SevenStar
10-29-2004, 04:02 PM
I'm a pimp, baby...

Wingman 88%

You’ve got it all planned out in your head, what to wear, what to bring, what to say .... but sometimes you need to go with the flow and lighten up. Show em what you’re made of, and be the one to make the first move! You’ve got nothing to lose... you might want to check out TheSite.org’s chat up lines for some tips.

fa_jing
10-29-2004, 08:24 PM
75%. I for one, think it's a good thing I squeezed one out before leaving. Wouldn't want an ill-timed **** to put a damper on the night when we get down to business.

Vash
10-29-2004, 08:31 PM
Beer Monster (89%)

Vash
10-29-2004, 08:33 PM
Changed my shirt, added another 1%.

90%

College ownzors your life.

MoreMisfortune
10-29-2004, 10:13 PM
now dont be braging...