PDA

View Full Version : Hilarious on the news - gays fight back against the pit boys

MoreMisfortune
10-29-2004, 08:02 PM
As you know (or not), "pit boys" is how people call bjj thugs who love to start fights at night clubs, beat up random people and beat up ****sexuals.
lolfl this a really good one, im sorta translating the news here, aight:

"Rio Nights
Costumers of Dama de ferro (Iron Lady), a gay place in Ipanema, reacted against the constat agressions from the ****phobic group.
On the weekend they [the gay peeps of that area] faced up 8 big strong pit boys who were threatning people coming out of the gay club.
Results of the battle: 3 pit boys dominated and surrendered until the arrival of the police.
Now the gays pratice Vale Tudo to defend themselves form the pit-boys."

LOL :D

Mika
10-30-2004, 02:01 AM
Was there a punchline or did I just miss it?

Because it seems you are wanting to tell us something about yourself...:rolleyes:

Kristoffer
10-30-2004, 06:19 AM
why can't ppl record things these days..
anyway, good for them

MoreMisfortune
10-30-2004, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by Mika
Was there a punchline or did I just miss it?

Because it seems you are wanting to tell us something about yourself...:rolleyes:

fu.ck you dude

sissy fa.gs beating up thugs is funny, why cant you see it :mad:

GunnedDownAtrocity
10-30-2004, 11:49 AM
it would have been funnier if it had been pit bulls and they straight up mauled (http://www.assustador.com.br/videos10/acidentes/18.mpg) some mofos.

but guys who like to roll around with other men getting beat up by guys who like to roll around with other men is pretty funny too.

[edit] link may or may not be safe for work. it was on regular cable at some point. right click and save.

Mika
10-31-2004, 03:47 AM
Originally posted by MoreMisfortune
fu.ck you dude

sissy fa.gs beating up thugs is funny, why cant you see it :mad: :D

Fu.ck me? Well, I knew that was what you were after. I was right, and you proved it...:D

Seriously, mods should do a little something about comments like that, I think.

At any rate, I guess I was confused about the story. You end with saying 3 pit boys "dominated" (sounds like a theme to me) which implies gay-bashing. Okay, that would leave 5 of the 8 out, but still the pit boys are mentioned as having won, or so I it interpret.
But now you say the pit boys were getting beat up. If the latter is the punchline, then it IS funny, not to mention "yeah, you had it coming, you punk-a$$ed rednecks!".

If I misread your story, I apologize :)