PDA

View Full Version : the supplement for SLT

yellowpikachu
10-30-2004, 09:07 AM
It is well known that SLT is simple to study but difficult to master.

In the old time, it is said that SLT is an advance form which is taught only to the master not the student. Similar to a college course is not an elementry course which has a pre-requisite to take the course.

In my observation about why is SLT difficult to be mastered concluded as the following.

1, there are spontaneous multi-dimentional motions within SLT which is not trivial visully.

2, There are "holding" action to hold the whole mind/body as unity in a flow which is not an easy grasp in handling.

3, A certain energy level is needed to be able to Aware of and to drive the holistic motion which if the energy is not raise the set becomes a dull imitation of meaning-less motion.

Thus, all of these call for supplement Pre-requisite teaching before learning SLT.

What is your experience? Care to share?

taltos
10-30-2004, 10:05 AM
I have discovered that the more I learn, the stronger my SLT/SNT gets. It is like an onion: peel a layer away and you find many more layers.

In the HFY, the SNT was taught later on, AFTER the SLT training. So those ancestors did recognize a need for "preliminary" training before playing the set.

-Levi

azwingchun
10-30-2004, 11:43 AM
This is interesting, as a student my Sifu used to say that you went through SLT, CK, BG and then back to SLT. And at that time you would then start to see what SLT had to truly offer.

VingDragon
10-30-2004, 11:49 AM
in other words:

"now you gonna see what real wingchun is" :D

azwingchun
10-30-2004, 11:52 AM
That's right my friend....:D

yellowpikachu
10-30-2004, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by VingDragon
in other words:

"now you gonna see what real wingchun is" :D

every wingchun lineage is real by itself according to its own Localization Evolution.

But how is the Localization Evolution support the specific art is an interesting question.

Supplement is about what has been added in to make SLT more easy to master.

I have a supplement just designed called the five petal pulm flower kung for SLT's pre-requisit.

VingDragon
10-30-2004, 11:56 AM
that's true. I agree with you

old jong
10-30-2004, 12:07 PM
IMO,the best supplements one could possibly add to SLT are times and experience.

KPM
10-31-2004, 04:59 AM
Originally posted by yellowpikachu

Supplement is about what has been added in to make SLT more easy to master.

I have a supplement just designed called the five petal pulm flower kung for SLT's pre-requisit.

Hi Hendrik!
That sounds very interesting. I would certainly like to hear more about it! What does it consist of?

Keith

yellowpikachu
10-31-2004, 07:15 AM
Originally posted by KPM

That sounds very interesting. I would certainly like to hear more about it! What does it consist of?

Keith

the Five petal plum flower Training. may be called it --- X6 (similar to the BMW X5 4 wheel drive) or MDX-6, sound better for a product design in this second millinium. :D

There are 5 simple short flexible sets which develop the snake body / crane momentum, from spine and breathing coordination, sensing, and multi-dimentional integration. And an integration set which is about a few basic keys on power generation or fajing, so that after having expose to the first five sets one can make further integrate everything into a holistic piece.

It is a designed or editing instead of a creation because it is not a new invention, but instead an editing of basic keys to purposely amplified and emphasis the big picture/ fundamental keys of my lineage. hopefully, after completion of this training, one beable to see the beauty of SLT/SNT.

No, it wont be a TaeBo but it will be more closer to Pilates in power and dynamic flow form. with a guarentee of doing it for 20 mins a day continously for two weeks will improve mind/body/ energy/power generation handling/flow atleast 200% or more.

once goes this way will totally transcent the SLT (or SNT) /CK/BJ once for all to the point of no return. :D:D:

Great Ad or Markerting isnt it? good for start up company :D
See, we dont have to make His-story but make honest Localization Evolution openly. :D