PDA

View Full Version : Sand Man, Oddermensch, Chi Kwai, or anyone from Sifu Cottrell's school...

Losttrak
08-24-2001, 01:10 AM
Can you fill me in on what happened? We just got a call from Mr Cottrell... He apparently said someone at your school thought I challenged him? He was calling to "clear the air," if you will, but still I am interested as to how my visit could be misconstrued as such. Please let me know via my email address in my profile. I suppose this would explain why my e-mails havent been returned. =) Anyways, if you know Sifu Cottrells email/business address I would like to personally try to smooth things over as best I can.

"If you and I agree all the time, then one of us is unnecessary."

Sandman2[Wing Chun]
08-25-2001, 12:00 AM
Losttrak,
Have you gotten email from me on this yet? I've gotten a couple of bounces from you address at lycos, you might want to look into getting a free account from either hotmail or yahoo, they seem to be less flaky. The short version of my message is: I think there must be some mistake/miscommunication. Anyway, let me know if you got my email, if not say something on here.

Thanks!
Sandman[Wing Chun]
Wing Chun Forum Moderator.
Student-www.authentickungfu.com

Losttrak
08-25-2001, 05:28 PM
Son-of-a... Lycos is ****ing me off now. =p Grrr Hehe sorry I am on anti-biotics right now and its making me loopy. I got your email but I guess you didnt get my reply. I'll just make it short then. =p

I am still interested in getting together but my sifu got the impression that you all were no longer interested. I leave the ball in your court. HOWEVER, I would prefer to have the person who started this discovered. I don't want a troublemaking element at our get-togethers. If it was just a big mistake then thats cool, but if some people had showed up to our school to counter-challenge(as is what was rumored) us it could have been a BIG mess all for the sake of gossip. I would like to hope that would be FIRMLY impressed upon the individual that began this. We are all very proud of our styles and that is the #1 reason we want to train with you all. We want to share with like-minded people who are as devoted as we are, but we have no room for politics in this, period. We meet, we train, we get bruised, we learn. Thats what we are doing, nothing more.

Jason---

p.s. if you like you can use my work email: losttrak1@home.com

"If you and I agree all the time, then one of us is unnecessary."