PDA

View Full Version : The fun of being an ectomorph

IronFist
11-02-2004, 08:31 AM
For you guys who want to lose weight, I suggest you try my new method:

First, work a lot of extra hours at work so you don't have time to train or eat a lot for one or two weeks.

Then, finally get to the gym but hurt your back so you can't lift for a week.

Then, after your back is healed, go to the gym one time to start getting back into things.

After your one time at the gym, get a cold so you can't train and don't feel like eating for a while.

I guarantee you the size will fall right off :)

Ford Prefect
11-02-2004, 09:27 AM
Either that or just be an ectomorph and eat like a normal person. The pounds will literally melt right off.

IronFist
11-02-2004, 03:03 PM
Indeed.

SevenStar
11-09-2004, 07:08 PM
fun being an ectomorph? Is that possible? :D

MoreMisfortune
11-09-2004, 07:15 PM
i wish i was one, dude

IronFist
11-09-2004, 11:24 PM
^ Cool avatar! Blanka rules!!

Being an ectomorph is cool sometimes, it's just difficult to put on/maintain weight, and when you've made good progress and then something happens and you lose it all right away it's kind of upsetting.

Spark
11-10-2004, 06:55 AM
Or just get mono, I lost 15lbs in under two weeks!

IronFist
11-10-2004, 09:32 AM
I did that in high school. I didn't really lift weights then, tho, so I didn't have that much extra muscle to lose. It was a couple months before I was completely recovered, tho.

Reggie1
11-10-2004, 02:46 PM
Or just get mono, I lost 15lbs in under two weeks!

In the one month I had mono, I lost 30 lbs. People said I looked like a POW when I came back to work.

fun being an ectomorph? Is that possible?

It's great for getting through crowds. I've always been able to slip through crowds of people much faster than my big friends could wade through.

Serpent
11-10-2004, 04:29 PM
What's mono?

rubthebuddha
11-10-2004, 04:59 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infectious_mononucleosis

nasty disease. usually leaves people out of commission for three weeks minimum. it almost killed my brother, and doctors thought it took his spleen. then, a year or so ago, a exam found something unexpected -- his spleen had recovered. :D

Serpent
11-10-2004, 05:14 PM
Infectious mononucleosis (also known as mono, the kissing disease, Pfeiffer's disease, and, in British English, glandular fever)
With you now. Cheers.

rubthebuddha
11-10-2004, 06:57 PM
aye. typically lays high school kids up for about a month. when one person in a clique got it, usually most of the clique was awol for a little bit. :D the standard routine was:

"where's jayna been?"
"mono."
"oh. that sucks."
"yeah, she got it from her boyfried, kevin."
"so kevin's out, too? he's the only good running back we have!"
"yeah. and i'm still taking the ****er's classwork to him so he can do it at home and not flunk this year."
"yep. oh well. since kevin's stuck in bed right now and can't do anything about it, i'm hitting his ex. hopefully i don't get the **** from her."