PDA

View Full Version : Eric Olson situation

lkfmdc
11-02-2004, 03:19 PM
For those of you who have not followed this issue, there is a person who is a registered sex offender, a child molestor, named Eric Olson. The person posting here as "Ai Lek' has through his own actions indicated that he is indeed the same person.

He has asked several people for personal identification information, most likely so he can steal identities and hide who he really is.

We need to act upon this important situation immediately.

tug
11-02-2004, 03:21 PM
What do you suggest?

red5angel
11-02-2004, 03:25 PM
This is the best KFM internet match EVER!!!!

tug
11-02-2004, 03:31 PM
I actually enjoy your and MK's battles the most.:cool:

But seriously, lk, what's to be done?

Reggie1
11-02-2004, 03:40 PM
well played, lkfmdc, well played. Remind me not to get in a verbal sparring match w/ you via the message boards.:D

mickey
11-02-2004, 03:43 PM
A child molester?

sh, shhh, shhhhhh..

do you think we can lure him out with Emmanuel Lewis?

Water Dragon
11-02-2004, 03:50 PM
This place just gets wilder and wilder. This is like Joe Cameron Part II

Ai Lek Ou Seun
11-02-2004, 05:12 PM
What's a matter Ross, did I hit a little to close to home? Getting a little hot under the collar.

The fact that you're freaking out tells me that probably your degrees are BS.

Notice I say probably because I don't really know.

It could be a total witchhunt or I could be on to something.

But I will find out in time. There's other ways to find out your birthdate and SSC #. I'm working on it as we speak. Isn't the internet great.

As our soon to be lame duck president said:

You can run but you can't hide.

Keep on posting this kind of stuff though because it makes you look like an insensitive a$$.

Child molestation really isn't something I'd joke around around about.....you know:rolleyes:

It's one of the most heinous crimes I can think of infact.

And BTW, to the mods. I'd be wary of having people post this kind of stuff to your site. You could get into slander issues.

lkfmdc
11-02-2004, 05:18 PM
I asked you something very simple, to prove you are not the sexual deviant who is molesting children

what are you afraid of?

List your real name
give us your date of birth
give us you social security number

Then we can compare it to teh registered sex offender date base

What are you trying to hide?

you say you are innocent, yet you are ducking these questions.

Why are you asking for personal information?

I think it's sad that you come here looking to abuse more children, you should be ashamed of yourself.

lkfmdc
11-02-2004, 05:20 PM
Eric, how can you threaten to sue the Kung Fu forum?

You're refusal to identify yourself, and thus clear you, shows YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE

Are you just trying to put up a smoke screen?

Threatening to sue so no one looks into this issue and finds out all of this is true?

What are you hiding?

lkfmdc
11-02-2004, 05:29 PM
There is an Eric Olson in the database of registered sex offenders.

I've given you many opportunities to prove that you aren't that person.

You have refused.

Now, you are ranting and raving like a mad man. Perhaps you are the mentally disturbed person known as Eric Olson.

Why are you going crazy unless you are in fact Eric Olson?

If you have family that are lawyers, then can advise you that simply reporting who you are and clearly up the issue would be the best course of action.

And, by the way, in these threads you've threatened me and stated you are engaged in illegal activities. No member of any bar will support you if you are engaged in such activities

Ai Lek Ou Seun
11-02-2004, 06:05 PM
Eh....on second thought its not worth my time.

I let you get to me for the briefest of seconds and then I thought, why do I care....like anyone is gonna believe it anyways.

So what, so there is a registered sex offender named Eric Olson?

Do you know how many Eric Olson there are in the world?

You might as well have the name John Smith.

However, there is only one David A Ross, age 34-35 who lives in New York City.

Who's birthdate I'll soon have and who's degree I'll soon be able to enter into www.degreecheck.com.

And there is only one David A. Ross who is freaking out because he's worried someone might find out the truth....

So keep up with your little "sex offender" game...as if it matters.

And mods, disregard my threat of legal action. In fact, I want you to leave David A. Ross' posts up so everyone can see what an insensitive a$$ he is.

Bye for now gotta go teach class.

;) :D

MoreMisfortune
11-02-2004, 06:14 PM
dude... there was a dude that was being judged or some as sex ofender on the fourm... dont remember his name
but he was just being judged i think, he wasnt considered guilty yet at that time... if i recall

Buddy
11-02-2004, 06:15 PM
Backbreaker you fugging nitwit. You better hope Ross doesn't hunt your pus sy ass down and stomp you. I would.

lkfmdc
11-02-2004, 06:16 PM
Eric Olson, you are exhibiting signs of split personality disorder. You need to seek help.

I think you should in fact try and sue me. Going to a lawyer will make you have to face up to your past and your behavior.

If you did get it into court (the phrase "when pigs fly" comes to mind) ... you'd have to explain to a judge why you are fishing around for personal information on people, which is a crime.

My guess is, you realized there is no way you can sue anyone, so you're ducking out, yet again

yenhoi
11-02-2004, 06:23 PM
methinks lldmfk should provide his info so we know he isent the child molester.

red5 too.

:D

MoreMisfortune
11-02-2004, 06:26 PM
yeah man, just give him your birthday and everybody happy :)

look im giving mine too, just to help out, nobody needs to feel shy in here :)
28th september 1982

Royal Dragon
11-02-2004, 06:31 PM
1982!?!?!? I started having sex in 1982!!! You could be mine!!!

MoreMisfortune
11-02-2004, 06:36 PM
lolfl daddy