PDA

View Full Version : ATTN moderators, be aware of Eric Olson

lkfmdc
11-02-2004, 05:25 PM
Eric Olson admits to engaging in illegal activities and trying to steal personal information

http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=33502

Originally posted by Ai Lek Ou Seun

There's other ways to find out your birthdate and SSC #. I'm working on it as we speak. Isn't the internet great.

A registered sex offender is trying to collect personal information on members of this forum.

Time to take action

Ai Lek Ou Seun
11-02-2004, 06:09 PM
To anyone reading this:

I am trying to find out David A. Ross' birthdate so I can verify his academic credentials through a degree verification service .

If there is sex offender registered as an Eric Olson (which no one has shown as of yet) that is purely a matter of coincidence as Eric Olson is a very very common name.

This is just a weak ass attempt at slander by Dave Ross who is desperate to not be humiliated in public....

Have a nice day;)

Buddy
11-02-2004, 06:11 PM
Bull**** backbreaker you stupid boob.

lkfmdc
11-02-2004, 06:20 PM
For those of you who have not followed this issue, there is a person who is a registered sex offender, a child molestor, named Eric Olson. The person posting here as "Ai Lek' has through his own actions indicated that he is indeed the same person.

He has asked several people for personal identification information, most likely so he can steal identities and hide who he really is.

PHILBERT
11-02-2004, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by Buddy
Bull**** backbreaker you stupid boob.

Unless backbreaker changed his ISP, its not him.

SaMantis
11-02-2004, 07:38 PM
Umm ... lkfmdc ... sorry to go against you here. I'm not keeping up with the other thread questioning your credentials, but publicly accusing someone of being a sex offender -- when you really can't prove it -- is like crying "witch" in 1630s Massachusetts.

I suggest that you not slander Ai Lek in this way. Even if you think he deserves it. You could cause him real harm, in real life, all because he tried to call you out on your academic credentials. That's just plain malicious.