PDA

View Full Version : Is my head broke?

Meat Shake
11-04-2004, 01:55 PM
lol... Not really, but really. ?
:confused:

About a half inch from the direct middle of my forehead is a dent. Its about one inch long now. It used to be only a centimeter, but today I felt it and its about an inch. I cant tell if it goes up under my hair or not, but its certainly on my forehead. You cant see it, but you can feel it. It doesnt hurt, and I dont have any head problems, but I dont know what it is, and I dont really like the fact that I have a groove growing in my forehead.
Maybe I just should go to the doctor...?
Meh.

Edit: Its probably about 3mm width at the top and 2 in the middle and 1mm at the bottom.

mickey
11-04-2004, 04:04 PM
Meat Shake,

Have it looked at by a doctor. Seriously.

Since I cannot see you, my best bet is that you are growing a new eye.

:)

See about it and get back to us.

mickey

FuXnDajenariht
11-04-2004, 06:37 PM
i have 2 approx. 6 inch long dents on the side of my head parallel to each other

i figured i just have a fat head....

but...

chiks dig "battle scars" :D

FuXnDajenariht
11-04-2004, 06:39 PM
oh yea and it feels like part of my skull too.... i banged my head more times than i wanna remember or possibly can...lol

scared the holy **** outta me when i first started shavin my head and discovered it, but i figured if it never bothered me then its prolly nuthin to worry about now...

MoreMisfortune
11-04-2004, 06:42 PM
hey Meato Shaka
dude, go to a doctor
even if he finds no problem in you, ask for "something for the pain, man... anything, man... for the pain..."

MoreMisfortune
11-04-2004, 07:06 PM
"Come on... i know you have it doc... you must have something... it hurts..."

"Listen... doc... listen... you can write me something... some prescription, you can write for me one"

norther practitioner
11-05-2004, 07:47 AM
Meat shake, what did I tell you about headbutting concrete bongs dude...

Meat Shake
11-05-2004, 10:21 AM
Now that i think of it...
Ive had more head trauma than pretty much anyone I know... Cept maybe CPA who got hit full tilt with a 3 wood.... :eek:
Who knows. Its been there for a while, but its been growing lately. I think mickey was write. Its a 3rd eye, Im becomming enlightened.
;)

MasterKiller
11-05-2004, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by Meat Shake
Now that i think of it...
Ive had more head trauma than pretty much anyone I know... Cept maybe CPA who got hit full tilt with a 3 wood.... :eek:
Who knows. Its been there for a while, but its been growing lately. I think mickey was write. Its a 3rd eye, Im becomming enlightened.
;) Perhaps it is staying the same, but your hairline is receding...

IronFist
11-05-2004, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by mickey
Since I cannot see you, my best bet is that you are growing a new eye.

Dude, I hope you're ok, but that was **** funny :D :D :D